IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Hi english room,

good morning and to all USA members

311377-Happy-4th-Of-July.gif

have a great Independence Day

giphy.gif

I read you also get a military parade now 😅

coffee.gif sleep.gif good day psychos, I'm still trying to wake up... where are those freaking glasses.gif oh there they are, sorry need my cupa!

Thanks, this is a special day for those of us here that still love our beloved United States and our FREEDOM! :)

iStock-495871133-July4th-960.jpg&f=1

The Story of the Fourth of July

Yes and I'm looking forward to watching the military parade and I'm very thankful that we have a President that loves our military as I do!! ✌️

447402BF00000578-4896788-image-a-11_1505  

tanks-fourth-of-july-parade-e15622124895

I hope everyone has a marvelous PSYCHO kinda of day!! :D

giphy.gif

Veum here bullwhip.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

well whats everyone been upto today?

finished work luch time went up the old mans picked up my new bonnet gas struts and fitted them this afternoon.

now my car is looking good proper posh xD

and tonight is takeaway yum yum.

basil :)

Happy Friday @Basil 

Late one for me tonight and tomorrow. 930pm finishes both 😭

On the plus side a week Tomo until a week away in the sun sipping sangria's haha. 

And if you don't say Chinese is your favourite takeaway we can't be friends 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Happy Friday @Basil 

On the plus side a week Tomo until a week away in the sun sipping sangria's haha. 

wife likes chinese if that counts?

me personally im a half pounder and chips man sometimes cheesy chips but it has to be a chargrilled half pounder yum yum yum

sorry to here 9.30pm thats a bugger

where you off on your hols?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

wife likes chinese if that counts?

me personally im a half pounder and chips man sometimes cheesy chips but it has to be a chargrilled half pounder yum yum yum

sorry to here 9.30pm thats a bugger

where you off on your hols?

Yeah Mrs basil counts too lol 

I'm the exact opposite though lol cheesy chips 🤮🤮

Yeah being punished with awful shifts up until my holiday, I'm off to Salou for a week 😁 quite short notice all inclusive holiday which is well needed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah Mrs basil counts too lol 

I'm the exact opposite though lol cheesy chips 🤮🤮

Yeah being punished with awful shifts up until my holiday, I'm off to Salou for a week 😁 quite short notice all inclusive holiday which is well needed. 

dont blame you one bit looks like 30c at the mo at least weather should be with you.

shame you couldn't had two weeks.

hope you enjoy it

all my holiday from work is all booked off now:D got christmas off :D:D:D

and last 7days i got mondays off from end sept in between all the others at work.

but did find i got bonus day off as wasnt sick last year, result didn't even know they did that. xD

basil :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

well whats everyone been upto today?

finished work luch time went up the old mans picked up my new bonnet gas struts and fitted them this afternoon.

now my car is looking good proper posh xD

and tonight is takeaway yum yum.

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

Happy Friday @Basil 

coffee.gif good day psychos Veum here bullwhip.gif 

Hope your Friday is going fantastic ... it's mine! icon_biggrin.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1

Good Morning English Room! 

The Weather has turned a bit dull in the east today, after a couple of glorious days. 

Started Stranger Things season 3 last night, reckon I’ll have that finished by Monday if the weather stays like this 😂

Obviously we (anyone who got the 1st 2) need a Target VHS pack of Season 3, but I was wondering last night that now we know this is the last season, if someone will release a sexy complete box set?! 🤞🏼😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Obviously we (anyone who got the 1st 2) need a Target VHS pack of Season 3, but I was wondering last night that now we know this is the last season, if someone will release a sexy complete box set

Ahhhh I love stranger things...not had a chance to start season 3 yet with work. Has it definitely been confirmed that this is the last one ?? ☹️ I did hear that before it started, buy hoped if new one was received well they might reconsider. Quit while your ahead but feel there could of been more then 3. 

5 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Ahhhh I love stranger things...not had a chance to start season 3 yet with work. Has it definitely been confirmed that this is the last one ?? ☹️ I did hear that before it started, buy hoped if new one was received well they might reconsider. Quit while your ahead but feel there could of been more then 3. 

You made me curious mate, and just found a site that says Series 4 is coming! 😱

I am sure they previously said 3 would be it, but perhaps it’s popularity has changed their minds. Apparently the Duffer Brothers were rejected 15 times before Netflix picked this up... bet they’re laughing now! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

You made me curious mate, and just found a site that says Series 4 is coming! 😱

I am sure they previously said 3 would be it, but perhaps it’s popularity has changed their minds. Apparently the Duffer Brothers were rejected 15 times before Netflix picked this up... bet they’re laughing now! 

It's just a really enjoyable fun show. All the cast is really likeable and I reckon could defo get 4/5 seasons out of it. Lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Good Morning English Room! 

The Weather has turned a bit dull in the east today, after a couple of glorious days. 

Started Stranger Things season 3 last night, reckon I’ll have that finished by Monday if the weather stays like this 😂

Obviously we (anyone who got the 1st 2) need a Target VHS pack of Season 3, but I was wondering last night that now we know this is the last season, if someone will release a sexy complete box set?! 🤞🏼😁

4 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

4 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

It's just a really enjoyable fun show. All the cast is really likeable and I reckon could defo get 4/5 seasons out of it. Lol 

4 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Im only 2 episodes in, but season 3 is taking a darker twist 🤫

coffee.gif good morning here psychos and good day there! :)

giphy.gif giphy-tumblr.gif

I just ordered the 1st 2 seasons of Stranger Things... not seen any, blind-buy for me... will I enjoy them?

81hE4lbSp8L._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

@Veum depends on your likes & dislikes I guess, but I know @Robertm89 & I are both Monster fans and love to just be entertained.

As a series it’s very well done. Not too many episodes so that you get bored, but enough to make you binge watch 😁

It’s set in the early 80’s and it’s Really well done! I also have those same series sets via MP 😉👍🏼 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

coffee.gif good morning here, good day there psychos!  

Veum here! bullwhip.gif

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

I've already mowed the lawn, swept the house, dusted !! How about you all ?! 

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

Now it's time to eat, drink and be merry !!! 

giphy-downsized.gif

Good day my little American friend... Sounds like you've had an eventful morning already. See the Mrs well has you whipped in to shape 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

@Veum i could make a really rude comment to that but i will refrain xD

sound like you been a busy morning, so did i sort of goto work at 6.30am before work and installed some electrics on my car before starting at 7.15 ish

then told sweep up nothing to do 🙄

sat there from 8am to 4pm bored out of my head

came home an old neighbour locked himself out after speaking to me.

then had to find a ladder to get over his back fence go threw house and open door to let him back in xD

anyway first bit of conversation had all day.

anway elses day been eventful?

i just pray to god have something to do tommorrow

• Haha 3