• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

200.gif

I must stay strong & not watch until in theaters 😅

Temptation Island No GIF by RTL

I wouldn't watch this movie in a theatre, even when i got paid for it. When i see him in this role i could 🤮. Nothing will make me change my mind here. For me he is the worst actor they could choose. But taste is different and i wish for you, that it's a good movie anyway. I'm out here. As long as Robert Pattinson will play the Batman, this franchise is dead to me.

BTW have a nice Sunday, Psychos!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Gerade eben schrieb Toapel:

Ich freue mich darauf, aber mit R. Pattinson werde ich nicht warm.

Black Adam und Flash klingen interessant. Mal schauen, was da 2022 alles auf uns zukommt.

Schönen Sonntag allen,

Wolfgang

ich eigtl. auch nicht,aber die Trailer,der  Letzte z.B.hat mir gut gefallen,

geben wir Ihm ne Chance,

ich glaube @BobaFett1974/Steffen können wir nicht überzeugen

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

ich eigtl. auch nicht,aber die Trailer,der  Letzte z.B.hat mir gut gefallen,

geben wir Ihm ne Chance,

ich glaube @BobaFett1974/Steffen können wir nicht überzeugen

das glaub ich auch Üdi. Trailer hin oder her. Ich kann das Muttersöhnchen einfach nicht ernst nehmen. Ich glaube eh nicht, dass der Film an die Qualität der Nolan Filme herankommen wird, aber das ist eine andere Geschichte.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

I wouldn't watch this movie in a theatre, even when i got paid for it. When i see him in this role i could 🤮. Nothing will make me change my mind here. For me he is the worst actor they could choose. But taste is different and i wish for you, that it's a good movie anyway. I'm out here. As long as Robert Pattinson will play the Batman, this franchise is dead to me.

BTW have a nice Sunday, Psychos!!!

Your post made me 

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You’re not the only film fan with this opinion. I’ve been a fan of Batman since as far back as I could remember, & I’ve grown to appreciate all the live action versions of the character so I’m okay with whoever they pick for the role because I honestly don’t know how well any actor will do in the part until I actually see the movie.

Robert may not have been my pick for Batman, but that doesn’t mean he won’t be good in the role. Considering the past few movies featuring the character I’m not concerned about who is playing Batman. I’m more concerned about the writing and the direction of the story, because it’s doesn’t matter if I like Robert or not if the story & directing is trash. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Your post made me 

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You’re not the only film fan with this opinion. I’ve been a fan of Batman since as far back as I could remember, & I’ve grown to appreciate all the live action versions of the character so I’m okay with whoever they pick for the role because I honestly don’t know how well any actor will do in the part until I actually see the movie.

Robert may not have been my pick for Batman, but that doesn’t mean he won’t be good in the role. Considering the past few movies featuring the character I’m not concerned about who is playing Batman. I’m more concerned about the writing and the direction of the story, because it’s doesn’t matter if I like Robert or not if the story & directing is trash. 

Any doubts or misgivings I had about his casting were assuaged after watching "Tenet".

Dude was seriously giving off some Bruce Wayne vibes in that movie (particularly during the Freeport scenes).

• Like 6