IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

41 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Ach übrigens Nils @extantsrevenge, falls du noch eine Alternative suchst: das UK-Steelbook von Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes ist auch bei rarewaves für 43€ vorbestellbar. Da sind die Versandkosten mit knapp unter 4€ inzwischen deutlich günstiger als bei amazon UK. Ich habe schon zweimal dort bestellt und bisher gute Erfahrungen gemacht. Wobei, amazon hängt die Messlatte ja auch nicht so hoch was die Versandqualität angeht... 😅

Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF

@Gentleman Thomas, I think I’ve got some blus or dvds from them before through fleabay of AMZ.! 😉

• Like 6

• Replies 107.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor einer Stunde schrieb Gentleman:

Ach übrigens Nils @extantsrevenge, falls du noch eine Alternative suchst: das UK-Steelbook von Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes ist auch bei rarewaves für 43€ vorbestellbar. Da sind die Versandkosten mit knapp unter 4€ inzwischen deutlich günstiger als bei amazon UK. Ich habe schon zweimal dort bestellt und bisher gute Erfahrungen gemacht. Wobei, amazon hängt die Messlatte ja auch nicht so hoch was die Versandqualität angeht... 😅

Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF

zu Not kann er auch bei Zavvi bestellen, ich sage die Tage Bescheid, wenn Andor angekommen ist, ob es sich wieder lohnt.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Awards

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Zinco97:

zu Not kann er auch bei Zavvi bestellen, ich sage die Tage Bescheid, wenn Andor angekommen ist, ob es sich wieder lohnt.

Mit Andor ist das nächste Steelbook von Zavvi heute von Hermes zugestellt worden.  Davor schon Falcon, Obi-Wan und Moon Knight.  Keine Zollprobleme, Lieferzeit ca. 8-10 Tage.

Alle übrigens dellenfrei. Ich mache mir bei Zavvi diesbezüglich mittlerweile deutlich weniger Sorgen als bei Jeff....

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@Cornbuster I did not know you been visting oz

image.png.b23cacb6ea3e7cefc74c30721f6a6ca1.png

it would seem you infected them and one wildlife park there is now banning koala cuddles 🤣🤣🤣

The do gooders police are saying it's cruel to the animals 

One park in Queens land is banning it and alot of other parks except to follow according bbc news 👍

• Haha 7

Premises: 

• Tomorrow we have a very interesting Germany - Spain.
  • At the same time, it's going to be very hot here, and next week it's going to rain a bit, or, at least, not too hot to go to the beach.
  • I don't really like to go on weekends because there are too many people, for me the beach is a place to relax and enjoy, not to be stressed by everyone crowded around.
  • Tomorrow afternoon I don't have to work.

Problem to solve: 

It's needed to decide between these two options:

• Watch the match in a bar with friends or at home lying on the sofa. I think Spain will lose easily. They are not as good as they look, and you know the saying: "Football is a sport where you play eleven against eleven, and Germany always wins".
  • Go into the water, cool down, cool off, take the heat off, have a nice drink, close my eyes, flop down on the sand, on my towel, breathe, listen to the waves, and stay with my eyes closed, holding the taste of the drink until I fall pleasantly asleep, opening my eyes later and think in @extantsrevenge when I see so many BSs around. 

What should I do? 

b3293367e48addcd8bdc13fad18433ba

Good night everybody!

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 5
  • Haha 6

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Casiusco:

Premises: 

• Tomorrow we have a very interesting Germany - Spain.
  • At the same time, it's going to be very hot here, and next week it's going to rain a bit, or, at least, not too hot to go to the beach.
  • I don't really like to go on weekends because there are too many people, for me the beach is a place to relax and enjoy, not to be stressed by everyone crowded around.
  • Tomorrow afternoon I don't have to work.

Problem to solve: 

It's needed to decide between these two options:

• Watch the match in a bar with friends or at home lying on the sofa. I think Spain will lose easily. They are not as good as they look, and you know the saying: "Football is a sport where you play eleven against eleven, and Germany always wins".
  • Go into the water, cool down, cool off, take the heat off, have a nice drink, close my eyes, flop down on the sand, on my towel, breathe, listen to the waves, and stay with my eyes closed, holding the taste of the drink until I fall pleasantly asleep, opening my eyes later and think in @extantsrevenge when I see so many BSs around. 

What should I do? 

b3293367e48addcd8bdc13fad18433ba

Good night everybody!

Da überlegst du noch?!... 🤣

surf_girl01.jpg.b56251e33619f0fed7352e9f2e3c1c6d.jpg.62fca9f227f73205569981fe270a5cb8.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 9