IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 49 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Anlässlich der kürzlich erschienenen Beautyshots und dem Trend zum "Ölgemälde-Look" bei Steelbook-Covern, habe ich meinen Farbkasten ausgepackt und auch ein wenig gemalt.

Für den Anfang gar nicht so schlecht, ich werd noch voll der berühmte Künstler: Vincent van Minion ! 😄

2024-05-2610_40_04-Window.thumb.jpg.5900957e0a147a9749c6d416433103a3.jpg

image.png.776dc7a1bad8393b8c7e8a6294e0fbd0.png

very good perfection GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Replies 106.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, raylight said:

In light of the recently released beauty shots and the trend towards the "oil painting look" for steelbook covers, I unpacked my paint box and did a little painting.

Not bad for a start, I'm going to become the famous artist: Vincent van Minion! 😄

Daniel crack me up 🤣🤣🤣

But in all seriousness art is very subjective to each person 

I for one don't like reservoir dogs steel art it for me is a poor show

It's too dark too much like pop art

I get maybe manta trying something different but no amount of gloss or embossing will lift that steel with such a dark image, they have to get image right first!

and for me personally now I have slept on it think I'm right. I would hate to buy something in the hope in hand it may grow on me. That's not right, it would always be that niggle in the back of my head saying it's not right.

As to rest of it yep that's OK

But this is definitely not one of mantas better efforts overall there standards have slipped abit here imho

And if I was desperate for this film which I'm not currently 

Monetary reasons and life costs

If I was flush I would be looking to get novas version on secondary market instead far superior 

The best way to describe this release for me is like the old saying 

You can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink 😁

I do wish those well that want this 👍

But I do also say do look at other releases too first 👍👍👍

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

vor 35 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

Info

Ahlert.gif.d9b380648b8f88df6eb2ec8b1fbb3ce5.gif

wer es noch nicht hat,z.Zt bei Drogen-Müller gelistet,billiger 49,99€

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier 4K Steelbook

Ggfs. an Gutscheine (Rossmann/Douglas/Müller - Drogen) denken, dann bekommt man das Steelbook für 45,- EUR

Hmmm bin am überlegen, war der jetzt sehr gut oder nur mittelmäßig? 

• Like 5

🤠 G’day friends, have a nice Sunday… Indianapolis 500 Race Day for us! 🏎️ 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

I’m cheering for these drivers Ryan Hunter-Reay, Santino Ferrucci, Pato O’Ward, Ed Carpenter, Sting Ray Robb, Conor Daly, Marcus Ericsson, Graham Rahal, Scott McLaughlin, Josef Newgarden and Alexander Rossi and some more!! 🏎️ 

Indy 500 Indycar GIF by Indianapolis Motor Speedway image.jpeg.593bbccd6a59ca41902a4df09b1c51d3.jpeg

image.jpeg.3e41e57e08acf5d4cf41cf59b1a5f8a5.jpeg  

Indy-500.jpg

The 108th Running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge is scheduled for Sunday, May 26, 2024. The greatest drivers in racing will compete for racing immortality in "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing" at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. 

The Indianapolis 500, formally known as the Indianapolis 500-Mile Race, and often called the Indy 500, is an annual automobile race held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana, United States, an enclave suburb of Indianapolis. The event is traditionally held over Memorial Day weekend, usually the last weekend of May. It is contested as part of the IndyCar Series, the top level of American open-wheel car racing, a formula colloquially known as "Indy car racing". 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🤠 G’day friends, have a nice Sunday… Indianapolis 500 Race Day for us! 🏎️ 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

I’m cheering for these drivers Ryan Hunter-Reay, Santino Ferrucci, Pato O’Ward, Ed Carpenter, Sting Ray Robb, Conor Daly, Marcus Ericsson and Graham Rahal!! 🏎️ 

so covering your bases then mike cheering on soo many drivers, you know whos going to win then xDxDxD 

or should that be who you really support xDxDxD 

at least @Cornbuster supports his one or two, not half the track xD 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtvCaptain America Lol GIF by mtvCaptain America Lol GIF by mtvCaptain America Lol GIF by mtv

Cracking Up Lol GIF

basil xD

• Haha 3

vor 5 Stunden schrieb raylight:

Anlässlich der kürzlich erschienenen Beautyshots und dem Trend zum "Ölgemälde-Look" bei Steelbook-Covern, habe ich meinen Farbkasten ausgepackt und auch ein wenig gemalt.

Für den Anfang gar nicht so schlecht, ich werd noch voll der berühmte Künstler: Vincent van Minion ! 😄

Das ist eine klare Bewerbung für Creator...

• Haha 7

vor 6 Stunden schrieb raylight:

vor 6 Stunden schrieb swish:

Thinking Think GIF by NRK P3

Das GIF von @swish dazu... Hammer! 👌

😂🤣

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

😂

Martin Scorsese Lol GIF

• Haha 4

Dear Psychos.

Sunday is a special day in many cultures and different countries.

It's usually taken as a day of respect, rest, or reflection, depending on one's beliefs. 

But we are not going to talk about that, no, it is not something that concerns us here.

We are going to go through our own Psycho ritual.

Wise people, with artistic sensitivity, and a deep respect for true icons.

Please, turn on your speakers, turn up the volume until the neighbours are disturbed, open the attached video, press the "Play" button, and pay the respect and veneration that this solemn moment deserves.

May the force be with you next week. 🤘

• Like 7

vor 3 Stunden schrieb raylight:

Boah, cool. Hab grad ein Unpack vom "Tango & Cash" Steelbook geschaut.

Das Teil ist ja auch noch geprägt. Schriftzug und der Splitter !😎👍

Da sieht man mal, was alles geht, wenn man will. Und das auch noch zu dem Preis. Top !🤩

Ich freu mich drauf !

👌

... & ich bin mit den Mediabooks sehr zufrieden! ☺️🤩👌 ...(wenn auch mit Fehler)?! 🧐

seattle seahawks yawn GIF  ...Egal!

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 4