• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, swish said:

Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Karl Fitzgerald features "Full Glossy" Finish with debossed title

@swish i have to be honest here that image on the steel looks soo grimey and out of focus looking to the point of matt

but your facts above says different, point is if the image is bad no amount of gloss can save it.

i honestly think i need to see a in the flesh picture of the steelbook before committing to sign up to the gb because from the beautyshot im far from convinced here it looks more like a pop art steel and i will not buy those under any circumstances.

this could be one i pass on and soo far is very disappointing from manta 

i dont have nova but if i was desperate for it, that be the one i would hunt down.

@extantsrevenge nils is it possible to get a in the flesh image of the steel from manta before the gb shuts please????

could you reach out to them at all?

otherwise i will be passing and i never thought i hear myself say that of manta

shame GIF

basil 👍

• Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge nils is it possible to get a in the flesh image of the steel from manta before the gb shuts please????

could you reach out to them at all?

otherwise i will be passing and i never thought i hear myself say that of manta

shame GIF

basil 👍

That is not possible, they never show live images before. Most likely they don't have the Steelbook yet.

Most likely it will look good, like all the other Manta Steelbooks. I'm personally also not a real fan of that artwork.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

That is not possible, they never show live images before. Most likely they don't have the Steelbook yet.

Most likely it will look good, like all the other Manta Steelbooks. I'm personally also not a real fan of that artwork.

well in that case i go with gut leave it alone and if proved wrong and its amazing i have to pay up later on

not overly fussed for it though if im honest

what i am waiting on from them is kill bill 1 and 2 and the new 4k are out in october so we may see that by the end of the year if not early next year

thanks

basil 👍

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zinco97 said:

What the hell 🧐

Das klingt vielleicht wie ein Witz, aber das basiert auf einem echten historischen Ereignis in Australien, wo das Militär versucht hat, die Emus loszuwerden, die die Felder zerstört haben.

Das Militär hat verloren, die Emus haben gewonnen. 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

vor 20 Stunden schrieb raylight:

Echt ? War ja klar, dass der FS wieder am beschi** aussieht. Ich hab aber auch ein Glück... 😄

Naja, ehrlich gesagt, wenn ich mir das Steelbook so anschaue, scheint #Pinselgeschmiere wieder "in" zu werden. 🤮

reservoir_dog_steelbook_packshot_cover_ee257408-d0fb-4fda-ac32-b9268488ba9d_2000x.thumb.webp.55998577e25039d9b35aa8c4e5234c7b.webpreservoir_dog_steelbook_packshot_back_3edba39b-a993-44bb-bca9-cee2946206d8_2000x.thumb.webp.2ef2c21780b4b47b4f6c150e192616c4.webp

Also mir gefällt das Motiv, muss aber gestehen, dass ich kein großer Fan bin von gezeichneten Motiven. Aber auf der anderen Seite ist das reguläre WWA 4K Steelbook auch gezeichnet und da gab es keinen großen Aufschrei. Verrückte Welt. Das Motiv vom OC als Steelbook wäre schön gewesen. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Das klingt vielleicht wie ein Witz, aber das basiert auf einem echten historischen Ereignis in Australien, wo das Militär versucht hat, die Emus loszuwerden, die die Felder zerstört haben.

Das Militär hat verloren, die Emus haben gewonnen. 😂

War against man is justified EMUS RULE! 👑 

• Like 7