• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Glückwunsch Nils! Was ist denn V2? 2. Versuch? Ging der erste daneben? 😂

Die Forum Version vor dieser wurde eingestellt, die neue Software war wohl nich kompatibel. Da mussten wir dann alle Premium Releases neu einstellen 😨

• Like 11

well this morning ive been hard at it, up at 5.30am have breakfast wife leaves for work at 6.30am.

then watch some telly till about 9.30am, fall asleep for a nice nap on the sofa.

wake up 11.30am with sun blazing thru the conservatory, go in the conservatory my god its like an oven 

The Fifth Element Movie GIF

so open all the windows and doors to let the outside in, then sit back down listening to all the birds tweeting whilst watch the squirrels running up and down the back fence, so lucky the trees behind my house crossing over a bridal way and the trees connect to the the other trees on the other side for the squirrel motorway, @extantsrevenge nils you be sooo jealous of my lovely set up here.

if im lucky have sometimes 3 or 4 squirrels all at once going over at once :D

here is view from my armchair in front room

they over just to right of concrete fence post

please excuse mess in conservatory just getting straight from doing some work and slowly trying to get straight after having whole kitchen out there and fridge freezer in there.

16827655295265930069564723892246.thumb.jpg.ebf95f85be83ceed50314b07b7b1be3c.jpg

basil :D   

Edited by Basil
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

...Gestern Abend... Police Story 1 geschaut! 🍷🍿 Nach langem...

...Tolle Stuns! 💪👌👍 ...Dazu der coole Humor... 👌😃😄 ...Jackie's Freundin... 😛🤩 Fand ich nach langem... Wieder 1A oder immer noch... 👍

Und noch dazu, 😉 das mega coole Mediabook! 👍 Bestes Artwork! 👍 Dazu... Der Spotlack! (die Lackveredelung)... 👌👍🤩

Schade das die Hartboxen nicht mit diesem Artwork erschienen sind! 😔😦

DSC01508.JPG

DSC01509.JPG

DSC01513.JPG

DSC01514.JPG

DSC01517.JPG

DSC01522.JPG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Gladiator_MV:

...Gestern Abend... Police Story 1 geschaut! 🍷🍿 Nach langem...

...Tolle Stuns! 💪👌👍 ...Dazu der coole Humor... 👌😃😄 ...Jackie's Freundin... 😛🤩 Fand ich nach langem... Wieder 1A oder immer noch... 👍

Und noch dazu, 😉 das mega coole Mediabook! 👍 Bestes Artwork! 👍 Dazu... Der Spotlack! (die Lackveredelung)... 👌👍🤩

Schade das die Hartboxen nicht mit diesem Artwork erschienen sind! 😔😦

DSC01508.JPG

DSC01509.JPG

DSC01513.JPG

Ja da such ich auch noch ne schöne Box zu. Bisher habe ich noch keine gefunden...... 🥲

• Like 6

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Where@Basilturned 5 yesterday. Today I'm celebrating my

3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slicesten

Media Psychos V2 Birthday

giphy.gif

@extantsrevenge Nils congrats on your anniversary❣️ 🥳 🎉 👏 

citizen can applause GIF

Nils this forum would be not much without you, you are the most hard working, friendliest and kind member I know and I am so glad I’ve come to know you on MP cause you are the BEST 🐿 I’ve ever known…

however how much has John paid you all these years and how much have you squirreled away 💰 💴 💵 😂 😆 😛 

squirrel GIF by Head Like an Orange Classic Movies Money GIF

Did you have to dance for your job 😂 😆 😛 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1