• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Guten morguen!

Today is one of those days when I think that nowadays there are not many principled people left, that in the end everyone thinks only of their own.

But I'm not willing to change.

I have a meeting today, in which I did not plan to speak, but I'll do, and I have already prepared my speech:

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

💪🤘

Have a nice day!

• Like 5
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Aber einen habe ich noch

Nils the Squirrel preparing a new Award

NilstheSquirreltheSquirrelpreparinganewAward.png.12610bb7c3fc6cf000508b79e2463740.png

ziemlich tolle Qualität 😲

We always give you a lot of work. Well, today I'm going to help you:

I have a proposal for a new award: "Best post of the year".

And I can already tell you the winner:

On 10/23/2023 at 9:34 PM, Catgirl said:

@Basil

dir ist dann aber schon klar das du dann kastrierst wirst? 😯🤣

All you have to do is put the picture of the prize in her Awards box.

You are welcome! ;) 

• Haha 11

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Toapel:

Hab nun auch ne E-Mail von FAC bekommen dass alle bestellten Predator Editionen "in stock" sind. Na hoffentlich verschicken sie dann auch zügig.

Steht  auch in meinen Bestellungen, daß die in stock sind. Sollte also zeitnah was werden...  

GvK steht trotz der Verschiebung auf den 4.10. aber immer noch auf registered, ist schon 3 weitere Wochen überfällig. Und zudem Teil meiner Oktoberbestellung aus 2022.....muss daher auch auf Unforgiven und AQP2 weiter warten.

giphy.gif

• Like 12

vor 24 Minuten schrieb pluto57:

Steht  auch in meinen Bestellungen, daß die in stock sind. Sollte also zeitnah was werden...  

GvK steht trotz der Verschiebung auf den 4.10. aber immer noch auf registered, ist schon 3 weitere Wochen überfällig. Und zudem Teil meiner Oktoberbestellung aus 2022.....muss daher auch auf Unforgiven und AQP2 weiter warten.

giphy.gif

Jupp, GvK verzögert bei mir auch eine Lieferung seit vielen Wochen. Verdammte Hacke. 😡

• Like 10

vor 58 Minuten schrieb pluto57:

giphy.gif

Mal sehen wann André GvK bekommt 

• Like 9

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️🌧️ 🌬 here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋‍♂️

Going to meet and eat 🥘 with a childhood friend this morning! 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

old friends olds GIF

40%
Mostly cloudy, breezy and warm with a shower in places

RealFeel®72°

RealFeel Shade™72°

Max UV Index2 Low

WindSSW 13 mph

• Like 11

vor 1 Stunde schrieb pluto57:

Naja, bis auf die Maniac - und wie bei der Godzilla - Verzögerung - wird die ganze Kombi-Lieferung aufgehalten.

Ist ne Sauerei - da sind eigentlich Splitlieferung auf Kosten von Filmarena angesagt. (Plus Sniper-Eddi als Entschädigung)

Ich habe spasseshalber mal die Browser-Ansicht verkleinert und bekomme geradeso alle offenen Posten auf den Bildschirm (mit Verkleinerung).

Anbei ein Screenshot - das sind derzeit 19 Editionen, die mir Filmarena noch schuldet. Alle bezahlt.

image.thumb.png.3f17b0459d04b85717980c5f10279355.png

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Sad 12

6 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

https://hotpot.ai/art-generator

Underneath where it says "What To Draw", type in what you want it to draw and click "Create".

TU @Fortis93 Elias very much my Aussie good friend! 🐨 :) 🤠 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

Where’s my Predators FAC? 🧐 

image.png.b2ed5996d8c1e8fd11ae9966a2b0a046.png

Edited by Veum
  • Like 9