• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
41 minutes ago, Basil said:

Everyone lotr hdzeta is about to shut down🙄

Looks like no further beauty shots what a joke

As if you really need to see any Beautyshots for Lord of the Rings Gold Label if you are a Fan.

So much waiting for singles 

I think it was clear for soom time now that we would most likely not get any singles on this. If I'm not wrong we even said several times it would be like that.

And admin saying wait for full beauty shots what a joke👍

Are you saying that it is our fault that HDzeta is not providing any more info or show the full BS? I don't get it. I also remember that we often say that if you wait you could miss a releases, besides the GB is still open.

Really annoys me follow the rules and carpet is ripped out from under you 🙄

I don't get it.

No problem with feedback or valid criticism, but this post seems like a rant for whatever reason.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guten Morgen zusammen !

vor 3 Stunden schrieb thomue1987:

also wenn du keinen gehörigen Schaden hast weiß ich auch nich mehr 😂😂

P.S. Gude Mosche an Alle un en guten Start in die neue Woche!

Hiezu zwei Anmerkungen:

1. Wenn man selbst nicht weiß, dass man einen an der Waffel hat, kommt man sich ziemlich normal vor. 😄

2. Bin ich hier bei den Psychos wohl goldrichtig. 😁

Hier noch eine Ergänzung zu @extantsrevenge Nils Fahrradtour. Nils vor der Radtour:

oberschenkel_vorher.jpg.261ea6ef90cb6fe5270a65b46cf12bbf.jpg

Schaut Euch mal an, was der Junge mittlerweile für Oberschenkel vom Strampeln hat...😄

oberschenkel3.jpg.936ff9a8887e3c79f653bfaf71cc86b4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

vor einer Stunde schrieb Basil:

Everyone lotr hdzeta is about to shut down🙄

Looks like no further beauty shots what a joke

So much waiting for singles 

And admin saying wait for full beauty shots what a joke👍

Really annoys me follow the rules and carpet is ripped out from under you 🙄

C'mon you should know it better!!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

As if you really need to see any Beautyshots for Lord of the Rings Gold Label if you are a Fan.

I think it was clear for soom time now that we would most likely not get any singles on this. If I'm not wrong we even said several times it would be like that.

Are you saying that it is our fault that HDzeta is not providing any more info or show the full BS? I don't get it. I also remember that we often say that if you wait you could miss a releases, besides the GB is still open.

I don't get it.

No problem with feedback or valid criticism, but this post seems like a rant for whatever reason.

No promise is not a rant

Personally think valid points

Told to wait for beauty shots so I have

Cant be any clearer than that

Am I annoyed yes would you not be

Do I have right to voice concerns in a constructive way and point out how the system has failed, I believe so

Yet the gb carries on regardless without full beautyshots. 

It's not how group buys are dealt with normally or normal procedure, sorry but that is my view.

Bear in mind for how many months admin have said all along wait for full beauty shots, you cannot have it both ways in my eyes becomes an either/or, not how you feel at the time.

Bit like boris setting rules then doing what he wants.

People tend to get annoyed with that sort of thing generally.

As in set rules then break them

I personally cant make the decision without them for all I know I may not like them.

I'll make this an easy come down so I'm not accused of stirring things up, without having my own point of view.

I'll pass this and play it safe.

There safe decision made 👍

If mp said to hdzeta we need the full beauty shots to confirm our list, would not require that much more effort.

Unless your saying hdzeta has all control and holds the effective gun to mps head, and that is not meant a rant either just a genuine question as well

All the best

Basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Basil said:

No promise is not a rant

Personally think valid points

Told to wait for beauty shots so I have

Cant be any clearer than that

Am I annoyed yes would you not be

Do I have right to voice concerns in a constructive way and point out how the system has failed, I believe so

Yet the gb carries on regardless without full beautyshots. 

It's not how group buys are dealt with normally or normal procedure, sorry but that is my view.

Bear in mind for how many months admin have said all along wait for full beauty shots, you cannot have it both ways in my eyes becomes an either/or, not how you feel at the time.

Bit like boris setting rules then doing what he wants.

People tend to get annoyed with that sort of thing generally.

As in set rules then break them

I personally cant make the decision without them for all I know I may not like them.

I'll make this an easy come down so I'm not accused of stirring things up, without having my own point of view.

If mp said to hdzeta we need the full beauty shots to confirm our list, would not require that much more effort.

Unless your saying hdzeta has all control and holds the effective gun to mps head, and that is not meant a rant either just a genuine question as well

All the best

Basil 👍

You have been part of the GB game and the community a long time, so you know things don't always turn out like you expect them to go.

Is it not optimal that we don't have complete BS yet? Yes I agree to that, but it also does not bother me that much and it looks like the majority is not concerned by it, when I look at how long the list is.

I made the observation during the last few years that the release of Beautyshots has often almost no real impact on the GB list at all.

You're right the general rule is don't join the GB when you need to see the BS first, but we also say that it is possible to miss out that way. So it is your decision alone, we do not have any part in it.

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Good for you 👌. Who knows maybe the GB will still be open if the BS come out, and maybe you like them and join then.

• Like 7

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Rockntoni87:

hab mir gerade mal die cm inglourious basterds BS angeschaut... bin ich der einzige der die grauenhaft findet? mir gefällt diesmal weder eine edi noch die box. sollte ich hier tatsächlich mal was sparen? ....sparen natürlich für andere editionen und nicht im sinne von sparen

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

warscheinlich ja

• Haha 11

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Rockntoni87:

hab mir gerade mal die cm inglourious basterds BS angeschaut... bin ich der einzige der die grauenhaft findet? mir gefällt diesmal weder eine edi noch die box. sollte ich hier tatsächlich mal was sparen? ....sparen natürlich für andere editionen und nicht im sinne von sparen

Naja, grauenhaft wäre übertrieben, aber so richtig gefallen tut sie mir auch nicht. Liegt bei mir an verschiedenen Dingen:

1. Hab ich schon "genügend" Editionen von dem Film

2. Die Box ist mir zu rot/schwarz und hinten wieder "gezeichnet", was ich nicht mag bzw. OC an sich ist mir auch zu teuer (200 EUR aufwärts ?)

3. Der FS ist mir zu nah am Sofa Cinema dran, welches ich schon habe.

4. Bin nicht so der Lenti-Fan. Den LS als FS hätte ich genommen.

Also nix für mich dabei. Geld gespart. 😇

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb raylight:

Naja, grauenhaft wäre übertrieben, aber so richtig gefallen tut sie mir auch nicht. Liegt bei mir an verschiedenen Dingen:

1. Hab ich schon "genügend" Editionen von dem Film

2. Die Box ist mir zu rot/schwarz und hinten wieder "gezeichnet", was ich nicht mag bzw. OC an sich ist mir auch zu teuer (200 EUR aufwärts ?)

3. Der FS ist mir zu nah am Sofa Cinema dran, welches ich schon habe.

4. Bin nicht so der Lenti-Fan. Den LS als FS hätte ich genommen.

Also nix für mich dabei. Geld gespart. 😇

ich finde viele designs von CM gelungen, aber oftmals sind sie mir zu zusammenkopiert und überladen. so auch diese edis oder auch z.b. the batman FS back, gefällt mir einfach nicht. aber ist zum glück geschmackssache. wie du schon schreibst - genügend edis sind natürlich sowieso vorhanden, auch wenn ich mich nicht gescheut hätte

Toddlers And Tiaras Reaction GIF

• Like 6