IGNORED

Media Psychos One Click Award

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Yup. Just now seeing your tag tho. I'm working on getting a few opened up first and then getting the 25 fullslip/lenti awards first then I'll put in for this. (I'm OCD and want my awards in a specific order, haha)

I'm pretty sure you can edit your awards and put them in what ever order you like? 

Just in case your OCD makes you change your mind 😉

• Like 1

Just now, RileyLad said:

I'm pretty sure you can edit your awards and put them in what ever order you like? 

Just in case your OCD makes you change your mind 😉

I've asked for custom sorting before but was told it wouldn't happen any time soon. Best I can do is change sorting by date, type, etc. You know something I don't? Lol

Just now, Tonic24k said:

I've asked for custom sorting before but was told it wouldn't happen any time soon. Best I can do is change sorting by date, type, etc. You know something I don't? Lol

Ahhhhh

Before we lost the awards when the site was updated, you were able to edit and switch them around.

This must have changed recently then.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Ahhhhh

Before we lost the awards when the site was updated, you were able to edit and switch them around.

This must have changed recently then.

cat no GIF

the adjustments you could make were always limited. Maybe some day we will be able to order them like we want 😅 until then only minor sorting like date is possible.

Looking forward to your submissions @Tonic24k.

I hope others will follow soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, chingie123 said:

My OC Collection,

im Ready for The One Click Award

tenor.gif?itemid=20853803

Normally you would have to show all the editions of an open OC, so that we see it is still complete, but it is fine this time 👌

I mean Doctor Strange Blufans and Wonder Woman HDZeta 😍

tenor.gif?itemid=15260777

award_received_one_click_collector.gif.2351d5a6a53cbfcabec7c909693e1e56.gif

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4497992

@Tonic24k, stunning collection.

352440890_ShakingStarflightLogoReveal_award_received_one_click_collector.gif.509c97bbce1b9980a386f1d5ee629cdd.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=17668367

Thank you! 

And to be accurate, there are more than 14 OCs there. Let me know if you want better proof. I.e. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 that had a shoebox but not the standard kind. Or the Novamedia and WeET releases that had no box but all the editions wrapped together. 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Thank you! 

And to be accurate, there are more than 14 OCs there. Let me know if you want better proof. I.e. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 that had a shoebox but not the standard kind. Or the Novamedia and WeET releases that had no box but all the editions wrapped together. 

I know, but when I have to count myself, I only count the once I can see instantly and on the picture I can't identify all the editions that came with those boxes.

But for the 2nd Stage these will be a nice boost for your amount.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I know, but when I have to count myself, I only count the once I can see instantly and on the picture I can't identify all the editions that came with those boxes.

But for the 2nd Stage these will be a nice boost for your amount.

Yeah that makes sense. If the next award is for 25, I already have that. There are 25 in total. The top 2 rows are all OCs. (Except the duplicate Blufans Avengers IW.) Three of them are Filmarena Hardboxes, and on the 3rd row, the two Filmarena Maniac's boxes. For the loose edition OCs, those are all on the bottom right. I can pull them out and take a separate photo for you if you need. They are:

1. WeET Spider-Man: Far From Home (x4)
  2. WeET Captain America: Civil War (x3)
  3. Novamedia Captain America: Civil War (x3)
  4. Novamedia Avengers: Age of Ultron (x2)
  5. Novamedia Ant-Man (x2)
  6. Blufans Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (x3) 

All matching numbers as a proper One Click, too. 😎 

EDIT: I forgot this photo was taken before I received the KimchiDVD Iron Man and Spider-Man: Homecoming. That makes the number 27.

Edited by Tonic24k
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
20 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Yeah that makes sense. If the next award is for 25, I already have that. There are 25 in total. The top 2 rows are all OCs. (Except the duplicate Blufans Avengers IW.) Three of them are Filmarena Hardboxes, and on the 3rd row, the two Filmarena Maniac's boxes. For the loose edition OCs, those are all on the bottom right. I can pull them out and take a separate photo for you if you need. They are:

1. WeET Spider-Man: Far From Home (x4)
  2. WeET Captain America: Civil War (x3)
  3. Novamedia Captain America: Civil War (x3)
  4. Novamedia Avengers: Age of Ultron (x2)
  5. Novamedia Ant-Man (x2)
  6. Blufans Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (x3) 

All matching numbers as a proper One Click, too. 😎 

EDIT: I forgot this photo was taken before I received the KimchiDVD Iron Man and Spider-Man: Homecoming. That makes the number 27.

I take it you are not really interested in collecting “MP Awards” ;)

• Like 1

@extantsrevenge Hi, Nils... 🐿️ I would be ready for that... 💪 One Click Award...

...Here are 10 very nice One Click Box-Set's from my Collection... 🤘 ...they all look beautiful... 👌👍

• WeET Captain America: Civil War One-Click-Set ``77´´
  • WeET Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 One Click Box ``111 of 500´´
  • WeET Avengers: Infinity War One Click Box
  • FAC THOR: Ragnarok (Hardbox with E1 + E2) ``444 of 600´´
  • Kimchidvd From Dusk Till Dawn One Click Box ``111 of 300´´
  • Gladiator (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #03) Ultimate Edition Triple Box-Set (Tripack) ``333 of 500´´
  • Gladiator (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #03) Re-Release 4K One-Click Lenticular Box-Set Edition ``111 & 222 of 500´´
  • FAC Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Hardbox with E1 + E2) ``750 of 750´´
  • FAC LOVE, ROSIE (Hardbox with E1 + E2) ``500 of 500´´
  • BIRNENBLATT / exklusiv by Pretz-Media DRIVE - 3 x Mediabook ONE CLICK Collectors Box Edition ``333 of 333´´

DSC09447.JPG

DSC09478.JPG

DSC09417.JPG

DSC08946.JPG

DSC09423.JPG

DSC09197.JPG

DSC09550.JPG

DSC09552.JPG

DSC09509.JPG

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 18