THE BATMAN

xSNAKExPLISSKENx

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow 😳 Thank you for sharing

It looks amazing. and oh boy does Robert look like a real badass and very serious. 

the trailer at the end said ''Only In theaters'' do they mean that it will only be showed in theaters and not streaming at the same time or what?

I'm glad we are getting a proper Batman movie. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mjk said:

oh wow 😳 Thank you for sharing

It looks amazing. and oh boy does Robert look like a real badass and very serious. 

the trailer at the end said ''Only In theaters'' do they mean that it will only be showed in theaters and not streaming at the same time or what?

I'm glad we are getting a proper Batman movie. 

I'm sure they are just hoping this mess of a pandemic will be in better shape come late next year is all. "Back to Normal"

• Like 4

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Couldn't get into it, reminds me of like an after school nickelodeon series from the late 90s...... lol

LOL that is exactly what I meant when I said too generic 😅 you worded it better 😅 

I just hated the TV pause and the black screen after every major event 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Nobody watch trailers in here... xD

I loooooooveeeed this DC Fandome!!! :x

Where you been? You missed 1917

7 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Its been a GREAT Day for DC Fans

I'm a huge marvel fan through and through but DCs movie lineup definitely beats marvel's this year around. Suicide squad ww84 look like theyre going to be amazing based on the directors previous movies and the fact that there seems to be a lot less studio interference. 

3 minutes ago, mjk said:

I liked it too 😁

btw how is the Flash show? I watched the first season but couldn't get into it. it just felt too generic for me a 😅

Dont bother. And I say this as someone who was a huge flash fan, for a while it was my favorite comic book show. At the end of the day it's still a CW show and it gets really corny and annoying. If you didnt like the first season you won't like the rest. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Intentcoin said:

Also, this batman trailer was amazing. It has the potential to be as good if not, dare I say, better than the nolan trilogy

It is a strong contender to be a great Batman movie. 

3 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Also, this batman trailer was amazing. It has the potential to be as good if not, dare I say, better than the nolan trilogy

Definitely!  also DC has some great actors/ directors. A lot of star power in those movies. Marvel has some big completion next year. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I second this. So far I see little evidence it won't be at least on level

in the trailer when Batman is asked who are you? he answers with ''Vengeance'' is that a reference from the comics or just in the movie? Also didn't he actually kill that guy ?🤣

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Where you been? You missed 1917

Yeah!!.. Sorry... I woke up late and it was already over... It was 7am in here... Hahaa...

I will just wait for the Nova WEA... 9_9

I’m sooooooooo frikin excited about DC that I can barely stand it!!!... I think I told you before but I’m just a big DC Fan since a little kid mainly because of Comics...

I’m already sure that I will give HDZeta 1/4 of my income the next 3 years!!! DC Movies Look beautiful!!... xDxD

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, mjk said:

I liked it too 😁

btw how is the Flash show? I watched the first season but couldn't get into it. it just felt too generic for me a 😅

Actually I like it...

Maybe my opinion is biased cause Im such a big DC fan... But l do enjoy every frikin DC show... I love the Arrowverse... Sorry I’m that guy... :$xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, LeGonze said:

Yeah!!.. Sorry... I woke up late and it was already over... It was 7am in here... Hahaa...

I will just wait for the Nova WEA... 9_9

I’m sooooooooo frikin excited about DC that I can barely stand it!!!... I think I told you before but I’m just a big DC Fan since a little kid mainly because of Comics...

I’m already sure that I will give HDZeta 1/4 of my income the next 3 years!!! DC Movies Look beautiful!!... xDxD

Yea, I may still get the nova because wea. 

Imagine the fullslip for batman 🤤

Ef4Do0cWkAEyy1i.thumb.jpeg.cc25abb75c34b995079d7e6982a99ece.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Intentcoin said:

Yea, I may still get the nova because wea. 

Imagine the fullslip for batman 🤤

Ef4Do0cWkAEyy1i.thumb.jpeg.cc25abb75c34b995079d7e6982a99ece.jpeg

OMG... That looks beautiful 🤤😊😊

If that’s the FS... Imagine the Lenticular!!! xD🤭

Im already having a Lentigasm!!! :P

As I said... HDZeta have a 1/4 of my salary from now on for the next 3 years at least... Hahaa... OC and OC and OC and OC and so on... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2