IGNORED

The Pit and the Pendulum [1991] (Wicked Vision Full Moon Collection #05) (Blu-ray/DVD Mediabook) [Germany]

pygospa

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Grendel said:

Good Evening @pygospa, @Veum @RAK, @Hollywood E Rock and other Friends;  🙂

Just wanted to take a moment to mention that I placed an order this eve at Wicked Vision for the following;

- The Pit & The Pendulum (1991 remake) [Cover C]

The Pit and the Pendulum (Full Moon Collection No. 5) [Cover B, Limited to 333 units] incl. Soundtrack-CD

- The Rift (1990) [Cover B],

The Rift (2-Disc Limited Collector's Edition Nr. 38) [Mediabook, Cover B, Limited to 444 units]

- The Cirio Santiago Book.

CIRIO H. SANTIAGO – UNKNOWN MASTER OF B-MOVIES

Very much looking forward to ALL of these.  🤩

I saw no mention of new Anolis '50s Sci-Fi titles as of yet but as Donovan's Brain hasn't even come in yet, I suppose it will be a while until Vol-3 of the new boxset is announced.

Of course, should you get wind of it @pygospa buddy, let us know.  🙂

🥤TU so much @Grendel for the tag, always appreciated❣️

I so want to order the Pit one, however I’m hesitating b/c I still do not have any of my orders from him and I’m very disappointed ☹️ 

Any chance @pygospa (since you Know him the most) you can ask him for me when is my order going to reach me, thanks?🤔

sad arrested development GIF

• Sad 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Veum;

At Wicked's Web-site, there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the page that idents the following;

Due to the current corona crisis, we are confronted with many restrictions when shipping our products internationally.
Depending on the shipping destination, different restrictions apply, which seem to change daily.
Please ask before you order if we can deliver to your country. 

Update: 26.06.2020

- There are no more special restrictions for Europe. Only one postal code area may be subject to restrictions.
- We can deliver Canada again.
- USA is currently not available.

BUT: To give you the opportunity to buy items from our store before they are sold out,
you can still place your order and we will store your items until the shipping restrictions are lifted.

So, it's apparently beyond Daniel's ability to ship to the USA at this time.  🙁

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

🥤TU so much @Grendel for the tag, always appreciated❣️

I so want to order the Pit one, however I’m hesitating b/c I still do not have any of my orders from him and I’m very disappointed ☹️ 

Any chance @pygospa (since you Know him the most) you can ask him for me when is my order going to reach me, thanks?🤔

sad arrested development GIF

I am really sad to hear that, @Veum. But I also know it is totally out of the hand of Daniel. He is really pissed at that situation himself, he has a lot of orders just taking up his space because he cannot send them to USA, and DHL is not helpful at all. There is no prognosis or anything. I think best for you guys in the US would be to maybe use a proxy, or if possible one of the hubs or something. I mean parcels from Canada to USA is still possible, isn't it? Maybe @Grendel can help? You can definately contact him, and request to send it to another address, which can relay it to you. Weeks/Months ago he said he is postponing some of the planned releases, due to the USA-Situation but I guess it's just not possible anymore to postpone things from his side as well. All I know is that he is also feeling really frustrated and helpless. Lots of US customers are also asking on Facebook, and he can just refer to the DHL which says: No shipping to USA permitted (except for really steep additional costs, which don't make any sense at all). I am also really sorry to not have better news for you, my friend. I totally empathize with you. I would feel really bad as well, if it was my order I would be waiting for. 😰 I even feel guilty advertising German editions, if you cannot get them :(

On 8/12/2020 at 6:19 AM, Grendel said:

Good Evening @pygospa, @Veum @RAK, @Hollywood E Rock and other Friends;  🙂

Just wanted to take a moment to mention that I placed an order this eve at Wicked Vision for the following;

- The Pit & The Pendulum (1991 remake) [Cover C]

The Pit and the Pendulum (Full Moon Collection No. 5) [Cover B, Limited to 333 units] incl. Soundtrack-CD

- The Rift (1990) [Cover B],

The Rift (2-Disc Limited Collector's Edition Nr. 38) [Mediabook, Cover B, Limited to 444 units]

- The Cirio Santiago Book.

CIRIO H. SANTIAGO – UNKNOWN MASTER OF B-MOVIES

Very much looking forward to ALL of these.  🤩

I saw no mention of new Anolis '50s Sci-Fi titles as of yet but as Donovan's Brain hasn't even come in yet, I suppose it will be a while until Vol-3 of the new boxset is announced.

Good cover choices. I chose the same ones :)  Except for that book, I didn't order that one (yet?). Maybe I still will, haven't made up my mind yet...

• Thanks 1

PS:

On 8/12/2020 at 6:19 AM, Grendel said:

Of course, I will. I guess, we are at our summers break right now. Temperatures are next to 30°C here, which for Germany is really high, most people are on vacation (actually I am as wel, till Sept. 1st), so everything is a bit slower. But yeah, hardly any news for interesting releases, right now. If I stumble upon news I'll always share as fast as possible.

• Like 1

Spoiler
2 hours ago, pygospa said:

I am really sad to hear that, @Veum. But I also know it is totally out of the hand of Daniel. He is really pissed at that situation himself, he has a lot of orders just taking up his space because he cannot send them to USA, and DHL is not helpful at all. There is no prognosis or anything. I think best for you guys in the US would be to maybe use a proxy, or if possible one of the hubs or something. I mean parcels from Canada to USA is still possible, isn't it? Maybe @Grendel can help? You can definately contact him, and request to send it to another address, which can relay it to you. Weeks/Months ago he said he is postponing some of the planned releases, due to the USA-Situation but I guess it's just not possible anymore to postpone things from his side as well. All I know is that he is also feeling really frustrated and helpless. Lots of US customers are also asking on Facebook, and he can just refer to the DHL which says: No shipping to USA permitted (except for really steep additional costs, which don't make any sense at all). I am also really sorry to not have better news for you, my friend. I totally empathize with you. I would feel really bad as well, if it was my order I would be waiting for. 😰 I even feel guilty advertising German editions, if you cannot get them :(

Good cover choices. I chose the same ones :)  Except for that book, I didn't order that one (yet?). Maybe I still will, haven't made up my mind yet...

Thank You so much my friend @pygospa for your kind concern for us in the USA 🇺🇸... it is such an awful situation we are in w/this dang virus 🦠, I hate it 😢 

Please keep me informed as always my good friend❣️

happy best friends GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Didn’t know which Wicked Vision thread to put this in, went ahead w/this one 😉

@Grendel / @pygospa I finally got Dan’s order for me in today woo hoo :)

**see here:

Veum🤠 the movie hound’s🐕 mail call! 🏡 🎞️ 🎥 🍿

Oh, so the DHL can send to US again? Great! And I am sooooo happy to hear that! Is that all you orders, or are you still waiting for something? And do you like your new movies? :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pygospa said:

Oh, so the DHL can send to US again? Great! And I am sooooo happy to hear that! Is that all you orders, or are you still waiting for something? And do you like your new movies? :)

He sent everything!😇

I have not been able to get into any of these movies as of yet, they will have to take their place in my rotation queue!!😉

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1