Jump to content
romeroland

My whole collection version 1.0 2020!

Recommended Posts

This might be a long freaking video, but I start off with the good stuff! PREMIUMS!!!!!!! So if you feel you like the video please support a fellow psycho and subscribe, you want to chat about any movie in my collection drop me a message here, PM here, or comment on the video. Enjoy and thanks for watching. Almost all premiums were bought via MediaPsychos, the ones I did not were bought directly with the vendor (before I discovered MP) so no other site was used lol

 

 

  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

@romeroland

Not only is your collection mighty impressive but I love how it is presented. It’s very easy to buy lots of editions and just stack them up against each other.
But a true collector knows how to.display his collection in the best possible way and it’s clear you spent a lot of time deciding on how to do just that - the result is fabulous 😍

Thanks for sharing and for helping make the MP brand a most attractive proposition for potential collectors.

 

cheers

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoiler
On 3/11/2020 at 11:53 PM, romeroland said:

This might be a long freaking video, but I start off with the good stuff! PREMIUMS!!!!!!! So if you feel you like the video please support a fellow psycho and subscribe, you want to chat about any movie in my collection drop me a message here, PM here, or comment on the video. Enjoy and thanks for watching. Almost all premiums were bought via MediaPsychos, the ones I did not were bought directly with the vendor (before I discovered MP) so no other site was used lol

 

 

 

 

Hey @romeroland, I so enjoyed your whole collection tour, just awesome. Particularly enjoyed you going through each of your Premiums/Steels!👍

 

You have a fantastic, friendly way of presenting on your video, love it kind sir... please keep up your vids, we enjoy them so much!!😘

 

I also so love your shelving for holding your collection... I remember one vid where you talk about finishing the rest of your shelving in the middle to house your Premiums, looks great my friend!

 

This has nothing to do with you or anyone else, but I wanted to put a shout out to those of us PSYCHOS who collect and do not have the room, footage, or resources to have a beautiful set-up, do not let that discourage you from collecting or let anyone tell you you are not a true Psycho cause we are and always will be... happy collecting everyone!🎬

 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@romeroland

Not only is your collection mighty impressive but I love how it is presented. It’s very easy to buy lots of editions and just stack them up against each other.
But a true collector knows how to.display his collection in the best possible way and it’s clear you spent a lot of time deciding on how to do just that - the result is fabulous 😍

Thanks for sharing and for helping make the MP brand a most attractive proposition for potential collectors.

 

cheers

Thanks! And it did take me some time to figure out how I wanted to display my collection. It is just as difficult as choosing what to buy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

5 hours ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Hey @romeroland, I so enjoyed your whole collection tour, just awesome. Particularly enjoyed you going through each of your Premiums/Steels!👍

 

You have a fantastic, friendly way of presenting on your video, love it kind sir... please keep up your vids, we enjoy them so much!!😘

 

I also so love your shelving for holding your collection... I remember one vid where you talk about finishing the rest of your shelving in the middle to house your Premiums, looks great my friend!

 

This has nothing to do with you or anyone else, but I wanted to put a shout out to those of us PSYCHOS who collect and do not have the room, footage, or resources to have a beautiful set-up, do not let that discourage you from collecting or let anyone tell you you are not a true Psycho cause we are and always will be... happy collecting everyone!🎬

 

Hey man thanks for the comment, yeah it took a while to fix it how I wanted it to look like, and yes just because your collection does not look like mine or those on Instagram does not mean you are not a collector!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

@romeroland you know how I feel about the videos lol. ❤️ 


you absolutely knocked this one out of the park though. The aesthetics are everything. love the shelf’s too, I like the smaller ones a ton. Makes the collection look sooooo good. 
 

 

This is the man right here that got my foot in the door with this community. I wish you the best if my wife finds out who you are though, she’s got that Latina fire that scares the crap out of me 🤣

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

30 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Great collection @romeroland 😍, but you need to get more protective slips, some edition feel so naked 😳 and I was scared for them when you took them out 🤣.

Maybe YOU need protective slips as you leave yours lying god knows where 😂

Probably even 2 per edition.

 

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@romeroland

 

STUNNING WORK I AM Drooling  S Reactions Kiss GIF

 

Also your poor arms I bet you feel like Elastagirl OR Mr Fantastic with how much longer they must have felt after the exceptional filming on this heart felt collectors video .

 

FOR ME the most important thing is the love you feel is shown in YOUR Video 

 

hells kitchen thank you GIF by HULU

 

despicable me kiss GIF

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy