Veum

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I'm a sucker for mediabooks - still got my blu-ray copies of Batman and Jaws, and I really dug what they did with the German mediabooks for Running Man and Benedetta even if I can't read any of what's in there! 🤣 

I have both of those sweet running man and Benedetta media books.   I prefer steelbooks, but love a good media book too 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

I hope theres never a godzilla vs kong 2. It would be pointless, and if your going to put kong in a godzilla movie they probably wouldn't be fighting so no need to call it GZ vs Kong. I fear that this franchise will start feeling like a monster franchise instead of a godzilla one. Just give us a kong, godzilla, and mothra team up maybe a "all monsters attack" if you have to have kong in it and then give us a new godzilla vs destroyah and leave it at that, then I can die happy lol

• Like 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I hope theres never a godzilla vs kong 2. It would be pointless, and if your going to put kong in a godzilla movie they probably wouldn't be fighting so no need to call it GZ vs Kong. I fear that this franchise will start feeling like a monster franchise instead of a godzilla one. Just give us a kong, godzilla, and mothra team up maybe a "all monsters attack" if you have to have kong in it and then give us a new godzilla vs destroyah and leave it at that, then I can die happy lol

I don’t think it’s actually going to be Godzilla vs Kong, tbh. I think that title is just a short-hand way of trades announcing stuff without knowing any plot details or the actual title. Time will tell, of course! Personally, I was hoping for a straight-up Kong movie, but I have no objections to a Godzilla-Kong team up. They did name drop Area 51 in the last movie, so maybe Space Godzilla makes his Legacy debut here! 😂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

11 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I don’t think it’s actually going to be Godzilla vs Kong, tbh. I think that title is just a short-hand way of trades announcing stuff without knowing any plot details or the actual title. Time will tell, of course! Personally, I was hoping for a straight-up Kong movie, but I have no objections to a Godzilla-Kong team up. They did name drop Area 51 in the last movie, so maybe Space Godzilla makes his Legacy debut here! 😂

godzilla GIF Drunk King Kong GIF 

Godzilla Vegetables GIF

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I wouldn't mind a new kong stand alone maybe one where he meets mothra that way all the good guys are now familiar with each other for future installments, so long as kong is the center stage and a space godzilla would be pretty cool to. If they did a all monsters attack they could bring mecha ghidorah as the villain since he has a ability to add other monsters to the fight so we could have kong, mothra, and GZ fighting mecha ghidorah and other monsters under his somewhat control. Idk just fantasizing lol. If I had it my way, mothra would have her own movie to but that wont happen.

• Like 4

Awards

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I wouldn't mind a new kong stand alone maybe one where he meets mothra that way all the good guys are now familiar with each other for future installments, so long as kong is the center stage and a space godzilla would be pretty cool to. If they did a all monsters attack they could bring mecha ghidorah as the villain since he has a ability to add other monsters to the fight so we could have kong, mothra, and GZ fighting mecha ghidorah and other monsters under his somewhat control. Idk just fantasizing lol. If I had it my way, mothra would have her own movie to but that wont happen.

I’m just glad we’re getting another movie. I wasn’t sure if Legacy’s contract was up or not for Godzilla. I guess we’ll find out as more details come out. I remember rumors of a Son of Kong flick shortly after GvK released, so we’ll see.

• Like 4

Apple TV+ lands epic Godzilla and Titans original television series based on Legendary’s Monsterverse

Press ReleaseJanuary 20, 2022

Apple TV+ today announced a series order for a new original live-action series from Legendary’s Monsterverse franchise. Following the thunderous battle between Godzilla and the Titans that leveled San Francisco and the shocking new reality that monsters are real, the series explores one family’s journey to uncover its buried secrets and a legacy linking them to the secret organization known as Monarch.

The untitled Monsterverse series will be produced by Legendary Television and executive produced by co-creators Chris Black (“Star Trek: Enterprise,” “Outcast”), who will also serve as showrunner, and Matt Fraction (“Hawkeye”), alongside Safehouse Pictures’ Joby Harold and Tory Tunnell, and Toho Co., Ltd. Hiro Matsuoka and Takemasa Arita will executive produce for Toho. Toho is the owner of the Godzilla character and has licensed the rights to Legendary for this series as a natural byproduct of their long-term relationship on the film franchise.

Legendary’s Monsterverse is an expansive story universe of multi-layered experiences centering around humanity’s battle to survive in a world that is under siege by a catastrophic new reality — the monsters of our myths and legends are real. Beginning in 2014 with “Godzilla” and continuing with 2017’s “Kong: Skull Island,” 2019’s “Godzilla: King of the Monsters,” and 2021’s “Godzilla vs. Kong,” Monsterverse films have accumulated close to two billion dollars globally at the box office and is ever expanding with the latest iteration being a new anime series, “Skull Island.”

The untitled Monsterverse series will premiere globally on Apple TV+ alongside an expanding offering of sweeping, world-building dramas including the upcoming “Wool,” based on Hugh Howey’s New York Times best-selling trilogy of the same name; “Foundation,” based on the award-winning novels by Isaac Asimov, and created by David S. Goyer; “Invasion,” a new sci-fi drama series from Academy Award-nominated and two-time Emmy Award-nominated producer Simon Kinberg and David Weil; and post-apocalyptic series “See,” starring Jason Momoa, Dave Bautista and Alfre Woodard.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Apple TV+ lands epic Godzilla and Titans original television series based on Legendary’s Monsterverse

Press ReleaseJanuary 20, 2022

Apple TV+ today announced a series order for a new original live-action series from Legendary’s Monsterverse franchise. Following the thunderous battle between Godzilla and the Titans that leveled San Francisco and the shocking new reality that monsters are real, the series explores one family’s journey to uncover its buried secrets and a legacy linking them to the secret organization known as Monarch.

The untitled Monsterverse series will be produced by Legendary Television and executive produced by co-creators Chris Black (“Star Trek: Enterprise,” “Outcast”), who will also serve as showrunner, and Matt Fraction (“Hawkeye”), alongside Safehouse Pictures’ Joby Harold and Tory Tunnell, and Toho Co., Ltd. Hiro Matsuoka and Takemasa Arita will executive produce for Toho. Toho is the owner of the Godzilla character and has licensed the rights to Legendary for this series as a natural byproduct of their long-term relationship on the film franchise.

Legendary’s Monsterverse is an expansive story universe of multi-layered experiences centering around humanity’s battle to survive in a world that is under siege by a catastrophic new reality — the monsters of our myths and legends are real. Beginning in 2014 with “Godzilla” and continuing with 2017’s “Kong: Skull Island,” 2019’s “Godzilla: King of the Monsters,” and 2021’s “Godzilla vs. Kong,” Monsterverse films have accumulated close to two billion dollars globally at the box office and is ever expanding with the latest iteration being a new anime series, “Skull Island.”

The untitled Monsterverse series will premiere globally on Apple TV+ alongside an expanding offering of sweeping, world-building dramas including the upcoming “Wool,” based on Hugh Howey’s New York Times best-selling trilogy of the same name; “Foundation,” based on the award-winning novels by Isaac Asimov, and created by David S. Goyer; “Invasion,” a new sci-fi drama series from Academy Award-nominated and two-time Emmy Award-nominated producer Simon Kinberg and David Weil; and post-apocalyptic series “See,” starring Jason Momoa, Dave Bautista and Alfre Woodard.

Can someone gift me APPLE TV+ 🙏

GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

I’m excited Wingard is coming back and I love Dan Stevens so this could be fun!

• Like 3

The first teaser for the new Predator movie, Prey, has been released! It's only a few seconds long, but I'm definitely intrigued.

Synopsis: Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, “Prey” is the story of a young woman, Naru, a fierce and highly skilled warrior. She has been raised in the shadow of some of the most legendary hunters who roam the Great Plains, so when danger threatens her camp, she sets out to protect her people. The prey she stalks, and ultimately confronts, turns out to be a highly evolved alien predator with a technically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries.

Edited by MikeH5856
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

The first teaser for the new Predator movie, Prey, has been released! It's only a few seconds long, but I'm definitely intrigued.

Synopsis: Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, “Prey” is the story of a young woman, Naru, a fierce and highly skilled warrior. She has been raised in the shadow of some of the most legendary hunters who roam the Great Plains, so when danger threatens her camp, she sets out to protect her people. The prey she stalks, and ultimately confronts, turns out to be a highly evolved alien predator with a technically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries.

Definitely intrigued.   The Shane Black predator was really compromised.  Hopefully Dan Trachtenberg does a good job with this.  

• Like 2