Movie News

Veum

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.jpeg.5c4b138ab4c5efa937599eedfb15bf8b.jpeg

Warner Bros. | 1948 | 110 min | Not rated | Jul 19, 2022 (1 Day)

Vincent Sherman's Adventures of Don Juan is a fun and highly entertaining adventure film that deftly blends humor, romance, and action to create a real crowd-pleaser. Errol Flynn's unsurprisingly charismatic lead performance anchors it for sure, but strong supporting performances and excellent production/costume design enhance the experience, as do its vivid Technicolor visuals and Max Steiner's memorable score. Warner Archive's typically outstanding restoration and a nice little collection of legacy bonus features add their own value, making Adventures of Don Juan the undisputed highlight of this month's Warner Archive releases.  Highly Recommended to fans and first-timers alike.

https://youtu.be/ImjXNVjW-wc

Castlevania: Season Four (Blu-ray)

Viz Pictures | 2021 | Season 4 | 270 min | Rated TV-MA | Jul 19, 2022 (1 Day)

Castlevania: Season Four

(TV) (2021) 

Wallachia collapses into chaos as factions clash: some attempting to take control, others attempting to bring Dracula back from the dead. Nobody is who they seem and nobody can be trusted. These are the end times.

https://youtu.be/L7iWXfZzEMc

ÉDITION COLLECTOR STAR TREK : THE MOTION PICTURE - COLLECTOR THE DIRECTOR'S EDITION - COMBO 2 UHD 4K + 2 BD - ÉDITION LIMITÉE

CONFIDENTIEL - STAR TREK : THE MOTION PICTURE - COLLECTOR THE DIRECTOR'S EDITION - COMBO 2 UHD 4K + 2 BD - ÉDITION LIMITÉE
ÉDITION COLLECTOR

STAR TREK : THE MOTION PICTURE - COLLECTOR THE DIRECTOR'S EDITION - COMBO 2 UHD 4K + 2 BD - ÉDITION LIMITÉE

2 BLU-RAY UHD 4K + 2 BLU-RAY + GOODIES

Un film de : Robert Wise
Synopsis :

L'édition ultime d'un chef-d'œuvre de la Science-fiction des années 70 ! Une entité d'origine extra-terrestre sans précédent se dirige vers la Terre en détruisant tout sur son passage. L'équipage de l'USS Enterprise est chargé de stopper ce nouvel ennemi..

I’ve been kind of meh on Phase 4, but I’ll be damned if I’m not excited at the prospects of these next couple years, especially Phase 6. Fantastic 4 and TWO Avengers movies just a couple months apart in 2025?! CRAZY!!! Daredevil better be in at least one of those! And Spidey too; I really want to see his friendship with the Human Torch come to life. There’s so much potential in these coming months and years!

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I’ve been kind of meh on Phase 4, but I’ll be damned if I’m not excited at the prospects of these next couple years, especially Phase 6. Fantastic 4 and TWO Avengers movies just a couple months apart in 2025?! CRAZY!!! Daredevil better be in at least one of those! And Spidey too; I really want to see his friendship with the Human Torch come to life. There’s so much potential in these coming months and years!

I’m also wondering to what extent we will begin to see mutants and other famikiar faces from the X-men begin to show up. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Check it out!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gary K said:

I’m also wondering to what extent we will begin to see mutants and other famikiar faces from the X-men begin to show up. 

Small teases here and there, like in Doctor Strange, and then phases 7 and onward is my guess. Maybe The Kang Dynasty opens the door all the way for it. The back half of the 2020s is gonna be wild. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gary K said:

I’ve heard nothing about this but have a real fondness for the original.  From the the writer/director of Freaky, so despite the dark tone of the poster it seems they will keep the black comedy of the original.  

image.thumb.png.4fe97569b9b2ea254cba2e0ebd87eb93.png

Love the original! This poster already makes me squirm, so definitely interested in what they do with the movie itself. 🤣 I hope they bring John Goodman back!

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
20 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Love the original! This poster already makes me squirm, so definitely interested in what they do with the movie itself. 🤣 I hope they bring John Goodman back!

Ha! He was awesome.  I’m sure there will be some Easter eggs to the original. 

• Like 1