IGNORED

Movie Marathon

RAK

Ok so I have about 14 Days off and I’m going to do some movie Marathoning. Will be watching some movies I haven’t  seen yet, and some of my go to Guilty Pleasures. Should be cleaning right now but that’s boring, and I have plenty of time to do that. So let’s start this Vacation off with one I have been trying to watch for a long time. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, and KIND OPINIONS in comments below.

94DCB3DC-782E-4FF7-AE1E-0168C0127262.jpeg
Description: On the eve of D-Day, American paratroopers drop behind enemy lines to penetrate the walls of a fortified church and destroy a radio transmitter. As the soldiers approach their target, they soon begin to realize that there's more going on in the Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. Making their way to an underground lab, the outnumbered men stumble upon a sinister experiment that forces them into a vicious battle against an army of the undead.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, RAK said:

Ok so I have about 14 Days off and I’m going to do some movie Marathoning. Will be watching some movies I haven’t  seen yet, and some of my go to Guilty Pleasures. Should be cleaning right now but that’s boring, and I have plenty of time to do that. So let’s start this Vacation off with one I have been trying to watch for a long time. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, and KIND OPINIONS in comments below.

Description: On the eve of D-Day, American paratroopers drop behind enemy lines to penetrate the walls of a fortified church and destroy a radio transmitter. As the soldiers approach their target, they soon begin to realize that there's more going on in the Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. Making their way to an underground lab, the outnumbered men stumble upon a sinister experiment that forces them into a vicious battle against an army of the undead.

@RAK it sounds interesting and I do enjoy war films, however I would like to also see a WW II drama w/o zombies! 😊

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, RAK said:

you in luck @RAK watch this on sky catchup the other week, so couldnt sleep one friday night so put this on at about midnight and shat my pants a couple of times caught me of guard cos was watching in the wee hours lol.

i love ww2 films but not so much zombie films, but this was good something quite orginal and would recommend it not sure if @Scary Hair has seen this but think this would be right up her alley and think she would be all over this for a steel.

basil :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

you in luck @RAK watch this on sky catchup the other week, so couldnt sleep one friday night so put this on at about midnight and shat my pants a couple of times caught me of guard cos was watching in the wee hours lol.

i love ww2 films but not so much zombie films, but this was good something quite orginal and would recommend it not sure if @Scary Hair has seen this but think this would be right up her alley and think she would be all over this for a steel.

basil :)

sneeze GIF

Just finished it, had to pause for a minute. Had to make pizza! But it was a decent watch, would watch it again. Just wish there was more zombie action. Hope there is a sequel.  Now I have to figure out what to watch next?

Edited by RAK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Just finished it, had to pause for a minute. Had to make pizza! But it was a decent watch, would watch it again. Just wish there was more zombie action. Hope there is a sequel.  Now I have to figure out what to watch next?

@RAK can you give us a list of what is on your queue?🤔

Love pizza my friend!😘

home alone pizza GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Movies I haven’t seen yet!

Annihilation

War for the Planet of the Apes

Life

Get Out

London Has Fallen

The Grey

Prisoners 

Wind River

Glass

Passangers

Shape of Water

I’m sure there’s more, but I think I’ll start with these.

@RAK my 3 votes are:

1. WIND RIVER

2. THE GREY

3. LONDON HAS FALLEN

• Like 1

Movie #2 Wind River

D6F9F39F-2C90-46F6-AF5F-6AD3F7E91BB7.thumb.jpeg.3b0b8deae56873c010d2554a5d3bce8e.jpeg

Overview: Cory Lambert is a wildlife officer who finds the body of an 18-year-old woman on an American Indian reservation in snowy Wyoming. When the autopsy reveals that she was raped, FBI agent Jane Banner arrives to investigate. Teaming up with Lambert as a guide, the duo soon find that their lives are in danger while trying to solve the mystery of the teen's death.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, RAK said:

Annihilation

Life

Get Out

London Has Fallen

The Grey

Prisoners 

Wind River

Glass

Passangers

Shape of Water

My 3 would be

Life

Apes War

Shape Of  Water .

@RAK @Basil

Overlord is a need to watch. 

Love Dead Snow 1 and 2 .

I love a good brain in neutral  with good fun and thrills .

Give Rare Exports a go @RAK 

A firm favourite here 

rare exports christmas GIF

😁😁

Wind River is another need to catch up of mine 😢.

Annihilation I find Portman marmite of late . The movie seems to be just that Marmite peeps love it or hate it 😊👆

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Nice 2 weeks vacation, I hope you have a great time.

10 hours ago, RAK said:

Annihilation

Life

Get Out

London Has Fallen

The Grey

Prisoners 

Wind River

Glass

Passangers

Shape of Water

Oh nice, I have seen all of those 😍.

WotPotA Best Movie 2017 for me. From that list did not like Annihilation (why Natalie why 😭), and Shape of Water was not really for me.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Nice 2 weeks vacation, I hope you have a great time.

Oh nice, I have seen all of those 😍.

WotPotA Best Movie 2017 for me. From that list did not like Annihilation (why Natalie why 😭), and Shape of Water was not really for me.

I’m Glad you enjoyed the majority of them, I’ll se how many o get through before I go back to work. Hope I like Annihilation, and The Shape of Water so I can tell you your wrong.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RAK said:

@Veum I’ve been debating!

Chernobyl Diaries, London Has Fallen, and probably one of my Favorites: Bourne Identity, or The Accountant (Seen Both). Leaning toward Bourne Identity!

@RAK I’ll vote for you again!🤣

1. LONDON HAS FALLEN

2. BOURNE IDENTITY

3. THE ACCOUNTANT

4. CHERNOBYL DIARIES