IGNORED

Cine Museum Cine Museum Series List

2 hours ago, Simone said:

yes, the booklets of the full slip of shark and hollywood have had to be reprinted for the fifth time ... that's the reason for this further, yet another delay. regarding the creepshow delay, they said the box size was wrong, and the mediabooks did not fit in properly.

I see something about a 55 minute video all in Italian, and then a very brief update post.  @Simone care to summarize the video.  Assume you only addressed a few of the things on that video above (although doubt you spent 55 minutes watching it, maybe you were able to skim it)

• Like 2

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

I see something about a 55 minute video all in Italian, and then a very brief update post.  @Simone care to summarize the video.  Assume you only addressed a few of the things on that video above (although doubt you spent 55 minutes watching it, maybe you were able to skim it)

in reality not much has been said, they explained the delays, and that everything else is in the works. next Saturday there will be the pre-order of the lost boys, and in October that of poltergeist and fright night, but this is not important for those who buy here through GB. then they are already working for terrifier 2, an important thing is that they have changed providers for the lenticulars, and Roger rabbit and last night in soho, have some lenticulars made with a new 3d technology, according to them they are fantastic. they have also improved some things in the organization that will reduce waiting times.

• Thanks 11

🔴 Some important updates and dates to note:

- September 30 : 2022
The Lost Boys CMA#35 GB "Cine-Museum "The Club" payment requests will be submitted.
Jaws and Hollywood shipments still pending will be completed.

- 2/3/4 October: We will be closed for admission to the hospital for surgery.

- October 10: Suicide Squad CMA#27 + The Thing 4K CMA#03 will be required within this date.

- 15/20 October 2022: After the reprint of the Boxes, Creepshow CMC#05 and The Antichrist CMC#06 will finally begin distribution.
We apologize for the extended wait but we are trying to fix the printing errors that do not depend on the quality of our work

- October 20th: Unpaid payments for The Exorcist CMA#26 will be due by this date.

- October 30, 2022: Suicide Squad CMA#30 and The Thing 4K CMA#03 shipments will begin and continue in the following days until total break through of orders.
For those interested in The Thing Box Set, you can purchase it at a second once we finish completing the graphic project.
The Box will not be numbered.

- 15 November 2022: Payment deadline for Group Buy, International Orders and Cm Website Orders with Roger Rabbit CMA#28 Bank Transfer and Last Night in Soho CMA#30.
Both titles will be in print by the end of December and we'll be showing live photos, but shipping will only begin in January/February 2023.

- December 20, 2022: The Exorcist CMA#26 Release

- February / March / April 2023: In these 3 months we will have to complete the release of the following titles:
- The Batman - CMA#30
- The Lost Boys - CMA#35
- Batman + Batman Returns - CMA#18
- IT Chapter 2 + Box Set - Cma#19

It’s a very tight schedule and for this reason we ask for your patience and not to send messages unless it’s strictly necessary.
We will still be available to answer your questions as soon as possible.
info@cinemuseum.store

CONFIRMED PROJECTS IN THE WORK:
- Poltergeist - CMA#34 (Lenti+Full Slip+ Box Set)
- The Exorcist Anthology - CMC#09
- Top Gun + Maverick - CMA#37
- Fright Night - CMA#38
- Dracula - CMA#39
- Inglorious Basterds CMA#33
- Doctor Sleep CMA#32
- Psycho CMA#36
- Blade CMA#41
- Indiana Jones Collection - CMA#40

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

27 minutes ago, Hecko said:

🔴 Some important updates and dates to note:

- September 30 : 2022
The Lost Boys CMA#35 GB "Cine-Museum "The Club" payment requests will be submitted.
Jaws and Hollywood shipments still pending will be completed.

- 2/3/4 October: We will be closed for admission to the hospital for surgery.

- October 10: Suicide Squad CMA#27 + The Thing 4K CMA#03 will be required within this date.

- 15/20 October 2022: After the reprint of the Boxes, Creepshow CMC#05 and The Antichrist CMC#06 will finally begin distribution.
We apologize for the extended wait but we are trying to fix the printing errors that do not depend on the quality of our work

- October 20th: Unpaid payments for The Exorcist CMA#26 will be due by this date.

- October 30, 2022: Suicide Squad CMA#30 and The Thing 4K CMA#03 shipments will begin and continue in the following days until total break through of orders.
For those interested in The Thing Box Set, you can purchase it at a second once we finish completing the graphic project.
The Box will not be numbered.

- 15 November 2022: Payment deadline for Group Buy, International Orders and Cm Website Orders with Roger Rabbit CMA#28 Bank Transfer and Last Night in Soho CMA#30.
Both titles will be in print by the end of December and we'll be showing live photos, but shipping will only begin in January/February 2023.

- December 20, 2022: The Exorcist CMA#26 Release

- February / March / April 2023: In these 3 months we will have to complete the release of the following titles:
- The Batman - CMA#30
- The Lost Boys - CMA#35
- Batman + Batman Returns - CMA#18
- IT Chapter 2 + Box Set - Cma#19

It’s a very tight schedule and for this reason we ask for your patience and not to send messages unless it’s strictly necessary.
We will still be available to answer your questions as soon as possible.
info@cinemuseum.store

CONFIRMED PROJECTS IN THE WORK:
- Poltergeist - CMA#34 (Lenti+Full Slip+ Box Set)
- The Exorcist Anthology - CMC#09
- Top Gun + Maverick - CMA#37
- Fright Night - CMA#38
- Dracula - CMA#39
- Inglorious Basterds CMA#33
- Doctor Sleep CMA#32
- Psycho CMA#36
- Blade CMA#41
- Indiana Jones Collection - CMA#40

this would make you think they finally changed printing company, so who knows if they will be able to confirm at least one of those things. we will see...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, RAK said:

Wow, this is ridiculous. I don’t know why they don’t stop putting up preorders for releases until they are caught up. 

Also don’t understand why they are doing a Exorcist release, and an Exorcist Anthology set.

Why not? 🧐 

There is a lot of following for this fantastic classic horror film❣️

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Veum said:

But I think they will put out a very nice edition, just like my CM Halloween lenti is, it is fantastic❣️

I think your misunderstanding what I’m saying!

They are doing the “Exorcist”, and the “Exorcist” anthology. Which means the are doing the first movie twice. It’s not necessary! Just do the Anthology and call it a day. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, RAK said:

I think your misunderstanding what I’m saying!

They are doing the “Exorcist”, and the “Exorcist” anthology. Which means the are doing the first movie twice. It’s not necessary! Just do the Anthology and call it a day. 

Well if they have different covers for the original with both editions I’ll get them, because I do want the Anthology! 😉

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

Thanks very much @Hecko, for providing CM's proposed schedule of releases.

I realize they've had a tough go the past couple years.

No company wants to promise the moon, only to have it appear as an eclipse over and over.

They certainly are not the only company to fall short of expectations but as we are not privy to all circumstances, we often can only judge by results.

I do think they do themselves a bit of a disservice by announcing such grand designs so far in advance though.

Collector's are not, by nature, renowned for their patience.

Like kids in a candy store, it's like Mom promising boxes of yummies only to discover, she means under the tree at Christmas (if Santa doesn't get drunk and forget).

Upsets to future projects can also inhibit one from making purchase plans based on expectations.

Regardless, those are some pretty nice titles to see on the horizon and if half come true, we win...heh.

I ain't goin' nowheres for a long time, so if/when they happen, I'll be clicking MP buttons.

😉

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1