• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

From their Facebook page

POLTERGEIST CMA#34 / THE LOST BOYS CMA#35
While the shipments of Last Night in Soho CMA#29 and Roger Rabbit CMA#28 continue, the two most delayed projects Batman + Batman Rewturns CMA#18 and IT Chapetr 2 CMA#19 have also entered the assembly phase.
The Lost Boys CMA#35 and Poltergeist CMA#34 are at 30% of the printing process and Box Sets of both titles will officially go into production next week.
We know that the wait is unnerving but weknow also the value and quality of the products you will receive and we're sure that those who have kept the preorder will be happy with their choice!
In the next few days we will share some images of the production of the titles scheduled for both ART and the CULT line!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

From their Facebook page

POLTERGEIST CMA#34 / THE LOST BOYS CMA#35
While the shipments of Last Night in Soho CMA#29 and Roger Rabbit CMA#28 continue, the two most delayed projects Batman + Batman Rewturns CMA#18 and IT Chapetr 2 CMA#19 have also entered the assembly phase.
The Lost Boys CMA#35 and Poltergeist CMA#34 are at 30% of the printing process and Box Sets of both titles will officially go into production next week.
We know that the wait is unnerving but weknow also the value and quality of the products you will receive and we're sure that those who have kept the preorder will be happy with their choice!
In the next few days we will share some images of the production of the titles scheduled for both ART and the CULT line!

I assume assembly phase is after the production phase or maybe I am thinking opposite.  Can someone educate me on if this is correct and how many phases there are in this process?  🤔 

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

I assume assembly phase is after the production phase or maybe I am thinking opposite.  Can someone educate me on if this is correct and how many phases there are in this process?  🤔 

Yes, assembly is after production. The details are internal to the retailer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Gary K said:

CMponziresponse.thumb.png.cc4f53b1a364c9548c69e1e1a2f4633f.png

This strange individual (Austrian, apparently) got me curious, so I decided to check his video. Needless to say, it was completely bs, riddled with lies and false claims.

Then I got even more curious and found out he has another YT channel under the exact same name, without the HDZETA, where he posted a couple of other drivel-filled videos.

And the best part is that he uses one of his monikers to respond to the other in order to encourage people to join his other 5 followers 😂

I have no idea what his motivations are but this fellow's clearly got some screws loose.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

This strange individual (Austrian, apparently) got me curious, so I decided to check his video. Needless to say, it was completely bs, riddled with lies and false claims.

Then I got even more curious and found out he has another YT channel under the exact same name, without the HDZETA, where he posted a couple of other drivel-filled videos.

And the best part is that he uses one of his monikers to respond to the other in order to encourage people to join his other 5 followers 😂

I have no idea what his motivations are but this fellow's clearly got some screws loose.

I'm stuck on the "blindly robbing" bit.

How do you blindly rob someone? 🤔

• Like 1