IGNORED

UHD CLUB Jaws (UHD CLUB UC #15) (Hardbox Digipak) (4K + Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
58 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

🧐 is this a good thing or a bad thing?

It is a good thing, I supposed.

We just finished discussing the concept a few hours ago. UC will be making a larger box for this release.

THIS WILL NOT BE A Blade Runner-wooden edition type anymore.

The factory is currently moving and will cause the production delay of at least a month.

UC and MP have discussed and we hope to do something slightly different.

I will likely open a brand new GB once beautyshot is ready.

Cheers,

KS

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ksosk said:

It is a good thing, I supposed.

We just finished discussing the concept a few hours ago. UC will be making a larger box for this release.

THIS WILL NOT BE A Blade Runner-wooden edition type anymore.

The factory is currently moving and will cause the production delay of at least a month.

UC and MP have discussed and we hope to do something slightly different.

I will likely open a brand new GB once beautyshot is ready.

Cheers,

KS

Yeah I guess three releases with the same dimensions was too much to expect from UHDC 😆 

I just hope it's not as big and expensive as MAG anaconda. Also, does this mean Jaws is the next thing they're working on now that kung fu hustle, last emperor, and chinese odyssey are done?

• ksosk changed the title to Jaws (UHD CLUB UC #11) (Hardbox Digipak) (4K + Blu-ray) [China]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Hi Psychos,

Jaws will officially not be a wooden box edition due to manufacturer delay.

Instead, UC designed a hardbox case that is the same height as BR2049 wooden case, but wider.

Unlike the DP series that is covered on 3 sides only, this new box will be the same style as a one click box that has all 4 sides covered with a 

magnetic lid (similar to their Matrix Trilogy box).

We will make some changes to the GB and update everyone how it will proceed as soon as we have decided!

Total printrun is only at 268 copies.

E.T. will be released together with Jaws using the same hardbox.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 13

14 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Hi Psychos,

Instead, UC designed a hardbox case that is the same height as BR2049 wooden case, but wider.

Unlike the DP series that is covered on 3 sides only, this new box will be the same style as a one click box that has all 4 sides covered with a 

We will make some changes to the GB and update everyone how it will proceed as soon as we have decided!

I like this better anyway. Beauty shots soon?

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Hi Psychos,

Sounds expensive. What will be inside the hardbox? A slip? Digipack?

• Like 4

Am 26.10.2019 um 09:21 schrieb extantsrevenge:

Our Group Buy for this Jaws release is now open

Hope many Psychos will support this, if you can't decide yet, wait for the Beauty Shots I'm sure they will blow you away, and don't forget @ksosk will prepare something special for this release 😳😍

tenor.gif?itemid=7326482

so similar to Lion King? can't do anything with JAWS, but I'm curious maybe if the BS blow me away, I'll buy it

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, Konan said:

what is this then ?  it was posted 30 mins ago for the re-opening of the GB :

R3Jwus4.png

That is a promo image. @Hollywood E Rock always uses random poster art when BS are not available yet. It is simply something to make his posts pop out more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

That is a promo image. @Hollywood E Rock always uses random poster art when BS are not available yet. It is simply something to make his posts pop out more.

@extantsrevenge  OK good to know ! since the GB was suppose to be back open when the beauty shorts were out, and get that picture to mention the GB was open was quite misleading 😄

Edited by Konan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Konan said:

@extantsrevenge  OK good to know ! since the GB was suppose to be back open when the beauty shorts were out, and get that picture to mention the GB was open was qui misleading 😄

Hey @Konan

Sorry about the confusion, like @extantsrevenge explained when beauty shots are not available yet I use poster art just to make sure members are sure about which movie a particular GB is for, because some movies share the same title. For future references whenever beauty shots are available I always make sure to posts in red “beauty shots” above the picture. If my posts don’t say “beauty shots” in red above the photos it’s just poster art for the posts to pop 😎

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2