IGNORED

WeET Alita: Battle Angel (WeET COLLECTION Collection #13) (4K UHD/3D/2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

thomue1987

MP Group Buy here

Release date: September 19th 2019

Price:  Fullslip Type A1 Edition(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D): USD 51.99
            Fullslip Type A2 Edition(2disc: 4K UHD + 2D): USD 48.99
            Fullslip Type A3 Edition(2disc: 3D + 2D): USD 43.99
            Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D): USD 51.99

Limited:

Total Print Run : 2,700 copies

Fullslip Type A1 Edition(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D): 850 copies Numbered Card
Fullslip Type A2 Edition(2disc: 4K UHD + 2D): 400 copies Numbered Card
Fullslip Type A3 Edition(2disc: 3D + 2D): 500 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D): 950 copies Numbered Card

One click will be made with same no. (1~150)

67887393_2842803075754551_6431058624851768452099_2842803319087860_13264908181894

68902153_2842803572421168_4495086190441068348797_2842803732421152_23441717526297

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xeneixe said:

Hi I open request for 1x one click but my name isn’t showing in the participant list 

I’m new here 

Hi @Xeneixe

It is not an automated process.   Our List Masters on this GB will add you as soon as they get chance 👍😊.

PLEASE keeping an eye on both this thread and on the main GB list is a great habbit to be in 👆👆👊🤗

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

Any member or staff member is on hand to help should you need it 😊 .

Loving it wait until you get the little beauties in hand and on your shelf

giphy-downsized.gif

@Xeneixe

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me, i'm available to help throughout the day and always willing to answer questions!

• Thanks 2

Lord help me....another Alita premium! Already in for Blufans OAB, Filmarena and Black Barons versions. I’m not going for this! no no no...yes yes yes...of course I am. I keep telling myself to cut back....just can’t do it. I just pray my wife never has a close look at my collection. If she sees 5 versions of the same movie...I’m a DEAD MAN!

• Haha 4

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, aj101097 said:

Lord help me....another Alita premium! Already in for Blufans OAB, Filmarena and Black Barons versions. I’m not going for this! no no no...yes yes yes...of course I am. I keep telling myself to cut back....just can’t do it. I just pray my wife never has a close look at my collection. If she sees 5 versions of the same movie...I’m a DEAD MAN!

Do you unseal your purchases?

2 hours ago, aj101097 said:

Hi kiosk, Yeah, Pretty much all get unsealed...just can’t resist!

And that's why I try to buy a barebones steel or basic 4k or 3d edition to play, and leave mine sealed.

Took me a year to open my BF fanstastic beasts and that was because guests wanted to watch it and I didn't have a basic edition to play

On 8/14/2019 at 3:47 PM, aj101097 said:

@aj101097, yeah I’m in the same GBs for Alita, and I just had to say no on this one.

The wifey is always getting on me, that I’m spending too much on these! 🥴

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897102d9519c75540adab

3 hours ago, Veum said:

@aj101097, yeah I’m in the same GBs for Alita, and I just had to say no on this one.

The wifey is always getting on me, that I’m spending too much on these! 🥴

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897102d9519c75540adab

Had to deal with this at the height of my vinyl record collecting a couple years ago, until we had to put downpayment on our house and was a couple grand short- she was like " what are we going to do?!"

Me: "eh, I'll just sell a few records"

Her: "you can make $2k selling records in a week?"

Me: "yeah, I just need to post 4 or 5 for sale"

granted they were some pretty desirable ones and one made top five sales for a record on discogs for the month, but sometimes you gotta demonstrate the value of your collectibles to earn future leeway.

Reached a similar point with movies when she saw that dark knight motherbox.. still gotta earn leeway this side now too