IGNORED

2001: A Space Odyssey (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

PRIAPISM

• extantsrevenge changed the title to 2001: A Space Odyssey (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Danny said:

by any chance does anyone have a copy spare? i can't even find this on ebay!

@Danny there is loads on eBay the 4K ultra HD steelbook editions when I put it in search bar and also it’s on a website called www.bluraysforeveryone.com and type it in search bar where the 3 lines are that looks like a burger... they got 4 copies left.

not sure if this is any help to you my friend...

6 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Danny there is loads on eBay the 4K ultra HD steelbook editions when I put it in search bar and also it’s on a website called www.bluraysforeveryone.com and type it in search bar where the 3 lines are that looks like a burger... they got 4 copies left.

not sure if this is any help to you my friend...

yeah i mean specifically best buy version, wow i guess it was a low print run!

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

i did and it's crazy expensive, i missed this release somehow but not willing to pay 70 bucks. then again it is pretty rare so maybe i'll sell something first

Yeah $70 is expensive but with shipping on top it be close to say $90 maybe more...lol 

Zavvi have the 2001: A Space Odyssey - 4K Ultra HD Special Edition may not be the one you want and not a steelbook. Could be of interest to you..?

3DBF603A-AAE6-4E41-89B4-785208153C4B.thumb.png.dc004a3dc1849bec04a8ef62386d3456.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Yeah $70 is expensive but with shipping on top it be close to say $90 maybe more...lol 

Zavvi have the 2001: A Space Odyssey - 4K Ultra HD Special Edition may not be the one you want and not a steelbook. Could be of interest to you..?

3DBF603A-AAE6-4E41-89B4-785208153C4B.thumb.png.dc004a3dc1849bec04a8ef62386d3456.png

yeah i think for this one i'll go 4k disc only and get the usa itunes copy somewhere

my own fault for now keeping up to date on steels, joker will be great but will probably have a high print run i'm guessing

10 minutes ago, Danny said:

yeah i think for this one i'll go 4k disc only and get the usa itunes copy somewhere

my own fault for now keeping up to date on steels, joker will be great but will probably have a high print run i'm guessing

Ok That’s fair enough but the one on zavvi is £32.99 for the booklet and poster cards included.

Try this website it’s the Warner bros website and it’s going for £34.99

https://shop.warnerbros.co.uk/2001-a-space-odyssey-steelbook-4k-uhd-blu-ray

Joker is on the zavvi website but unfortunately sold out

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/joker-4k-ultra-hd-limited-edition-steelbook/12317222.html

Amazon website but artwork not as good as Zavvi one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Joker-Steelbook-Region-Free-Blu-ray/dp/B07YQ9CSBW

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but I purchased the UK version of 2001 and being in the US, I can’t use the download code. Up for grabs for free to anybody across the pond, just pm me!

No there is a better area here

but thanks all the same!

i’m in the UK but have a HUGE iTunes USA library , if anyone wants to shoot me their USA codes, nearly all of them work in iTunes

in return you can share my library (over 500 movies on demand at this point )

• Thanks 2