IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dafro77 said:

The Split slip is absolutely amazing, so much detail and feels fantastic to touch

Thanks for the feedback.  I've managed to get hold of a copy, i really enjoyed the movie.  Missed the pre-order lack of funds at the time.  

Look forward to receiving it, looks like a beauty. ?

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 41 minutes, ukade2327 a dit :

@Benoit46That is one mighty fine looking Premium Collection ......are they all still sealed ..... ?Aren't you tempted to open any of them .....?

Yes 99% are sealed ...

I am always tempted to open at each new reception but I do not finally get there. .. ?

maybe if the Premium editions had the VF (French language) I would open up a lot more release. . ?

It is very frustrating but also very pleasant to have editions become rare in blister.... hard choice !!! 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

WOW @Benoit46 such great new items, such great collection. I'm the same most Premium sealed, I always want to open some but when I want to see the movies again I almost always have a regular Edition to open. A little sad when it come to the Boxsets, because you don't see the single editions when keeping it sealed. That is why I enjoy seeing pictures posted so much ?

• Like 1

On 14/08/2017 at 1:00 PM, Benoit46 said:

THANKS @Masterblaster for Live By Night ;) and THANKS TEAM PSYCHOS for all your f***** gooooood Job !! 1f618.png

20170814_134344.thumb.jpg.2b86ea5dc12761cbf226c45461f72493.jpg

HDZeta 

20170814_134809.thumb.jpg.497c96adc4eb229113f79d2b2d353aeb.jpg

Kimchi 

Thanks @DodgyDave for Logan OneClick 

20170814_134207.thumb.jpg.ba8cb5b89b08cfda247d20cc1b249f82.jpg

Ben, back from 2015 when I was Social Media Manager, to the present day, I absolutely love your collection dude  ??

5 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

Strange Kimchi seems really great !! ?

The Lenticular effect works well Ben! For example, MUCH better than Deadpool Kimchi Lenti, which was a little underwhelming.

However, Dr Strange Lenti is ??