IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts collection!

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Best Buy Steelvook)

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Best Buy Steelbook)

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Best Buy Steelbook)

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore (Best Buy Steelbook)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Blufans OAB #53) FS

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Manta Lab Exclusive #09) FS

Fantasic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Blufans Exclusive #39) DL

Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindlewald (Blufans OAB #45) DL

hp99.thumb.jpg.78724282722bd2d8f3b86705bfd445dd.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

So happy right now. It has arrived, the first published Novel from my brother

giphy.gif

I talked about it a while ago here and today he got his copies from the publisher.

265735674_Newsteelbook418-MediaPsychos-AfterDawn1LarsMeyer.thumb.JPG.15ec4f7a994379725a95f1c9ea9f677e.JPG

Simply amazing, what a glorious day

giphy.gif

Online Stores should start shipping in the next few days.

For example available on amazon.de but most of the other amazon sites started to list it also. It is in German (maybe one day we will also see translations published 😃).

A dream come true for him, could not be more proud and can't wait for spring 2023 when part 2 is published.

• Like 37
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

I talked about it a while ago here and today he got his copies from the publisher.

265735674_Newsteelbook418-MediaPsychos-AfterDawn1LarsMeyer.thumb.JPG.15ec4f7a994379725a95f1c9ea9f677e.JPG

giphy.gif

For example available on amazon.de but most of the other amazon sites started to list it also. It is in German (maybe one day we will also see translations published 😃).

A dream come true for him, could not be more proud and can't wait for spring 2023 when part 2 is published.

That's awesome - good for him, man. Congratulations! Keep me/us posted on possible English translations, please!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Damn that’s pretty awesome. Huge congrats 

Blaine Anderson Clapping GIF

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Congratulations!  So excited for you and your brother.  Love the cover art, even though I can only read part of it. 😄  Will have to find a translation of the back to read more details about it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb ShadowWarrior:

My Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts collection!

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Best Buy Steelvook)

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Best Buy Steelbook)

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Best Buy Steelbook)

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore (Best Buy Steelbook)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Blufans OAB #53) FS

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Manta Lab Exclusive #09) FS

Fantasic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Blufans Exclusive #39) DL

Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindlewald (Blufans OAB #45) DL

hp99.thumb.jpg.78724282722bd2d8f3b86705bfd445dd.jpg

Wow.....🤩

I like your HP collection very much as i am a big Potter fan.

Please more pics.

harry potter thumbs up GIF

• Like 6

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, tr0llhatt said:

Awesome! Did he self publish online first (through Amazon or other) or straight to print, the traditional route?

This went the traditional route. Thankfully he was able to find a publisher (which is not easy when you don't have any previous published work). Self-Publishing would have been the backup plan if no one had shown interest.

It is truely amazing to hold that beautiful Hardcover in hand 😍

1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

Congratulations!  So excited for you and your brother.  Love the cover art, even though I can only read part of it. 😄  Will have to find a translation of the back to read more details about it.

Cover looks really great. The Artist also made a terrific card of the lands in the story. It is inside the HC (beginning and end).

91PjepU1UML.jpg

Here is a google translation of the text that amazon has listed:

»Our life is not easy. But it's the only one I know - now I'm afraid even that could be taken from us.' The world is poisoned, in Thornwall the inhabitants have adapted to the inhospitable life. Nobody ventures out of the city without a protective suit, breathing filter and air tester. When the village is attacked by a steel colossus and enemy soldiers, the life of 15-year-old Ember changes overnight: the inhabitants of Dornwall are taken prisoner and Ember's father, her siblings Mina and Ceren and their friend Ryan are kidnapped - the Dawn Empire needs workers for the Wandering City. Ember and five companions embark on a dangerous journey with an uncertain outcome - she has only one goal in mind: to bring her family back. But the price she has to pay for it is high...

“We were told at school that at some point there were several billion people using so many machines that they ran out of energy and eventually ran out of fuel. That's why they started fighting. And then the world died. billions of people. That sounds unimaginable to me. Not even eight hundred live in Thornwall. And it's one of the bigger cities."

- Lars Meyer's narrative style is straightforward and gripping - this young adult book is a page turner!

- Ember's search for her kidnapped family and her struggle to survive develops a breathless pull

- Exciting setting: wandering cities, lost forests, dust storms and an underground world

For fans of The Hunger Games, Vortex, Maze Runner, The Loop

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2