ksosk

UMANIA Ready Player One (U'Mania Selective #01) (WWA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

3 hours ago, deckard99 said:

I'm very tempted by this even though I'm in for the HDZ one-click. Any idea on quantity and if they will be numbered? A One-click option with matching numbers would be nice.

Releases from smaller Korean retailers generally won't be numbered unless Kimchi is distributing as exclusive, but they're not this one.

20 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

Awesome! Thank you! Any idea when the group buy opens? 

6 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

@larson1977 @Danny. Given the short time before preorder, we won't have a full group buy for these, but if you have specific requests we can see about getting copies.

?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

These will be sold by Korean retailers like Kimchi and Nova, but may sell out quickly, like the FNC ADD Culture releases.

Ah, ok. Makes sense. Getting their feet wet with a nice title. Hopefully I can get my hands on one to add to the collection to never be opened  ?

Awards