• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/19/2021 at 5:31 PM, Hollywood E Rock said:

He asked for so many different banners that he can’t remember them all now

giphy.gif

He doesn’t remember where he put half his movies, and you expect him to remember which banners he asked for.

Search Looking GIF by Rick and Morty

On 7/20/2021 at 3:31 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Least he could do is address you as ‘St. Goose’ because honestly, it takes the patience of a saint to deal with him 😅

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Trianna said:

I know why I never got into design 🤭

A friend of mine studied design. 

A few months into her first job, she quit and went back to study computer science. 

She said she would never go back, but now she's required to use her design knowledge for some of the app development she's doing. 😅

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

I just realized that a banner and a signature are separate things, and not just interchangeable names for the bombass picture under our comments.

So.... If I think of something that doesn't suck, and you have the time, could I double dip @goose_3387?

@InfiniteDoors

Sure thing. Just let me know. 👍😎

• Like 3

Awards

Okay I have an idea that is both the best thing ever and worst thing ever. It will cover every possible version of the banner, and I'll love it forever. But it's a lot of work for a guy doing this for free. And also the file size might be too big in the end.

I just grabbed a ton of pics to be made into a scrolling banner gif, where the profiles of each character will be prominent, but also the full body can be viewed in the extended banner, with a cool background.

MP banner.7z

• Like 3

3 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

Okay I have an idea that is both the best thing ever and worst thing ever. It will cover every possible version of the banner, and I'll love it forever. But it's a lot of work for a guy doing this for free. And also the file size might be too big in the end.

I just grabbed a ton of pics to be made into a scrolling banner gif, where the profiles of each character will be prominent, but also the full body can be viewed in the extended banner, with a cool background.

MP banner.7z 5.2 MB · 3 downloads

@InfiniteDoors

tumblr_lxsxbyWVL61qj5ps7o1_400.gifv

I'm unable to open it on my work computer however can do on my phone. There's lots of small PNG's however the image size needed for the profile cover photo is very large.

Still not quite sure what the final vision looks like in your head?...🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Awards

5 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

Still not quite sure what the final vision looks like in your head?...🤨

The background pic as the... uh, background, with the insignia visible in the main view of the normal banner. Like how my current banner looks. The heads and shoulders of the characters would just slowly move across the banner in a loop, and the rest of their bodies would be made visible when you expand the banner.

What's the size needed? I didn't really account for that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, InfiniteDoors said:

The background pic as the... uh, background, with the insignia visible in the main view of the normal banner. Like how my current banner looks. The heads and shoulders of the characters would just slowly move across the banner in a loop, and the rest of their bodies would be made visible when you expand the banner.

What's the size needed? I didn't really account for that.

@InfiniteDoors

Your current banner is 1920x1080.

Many of the images you sent are around 200x450.

This how the largest/ smallest file looks on your current banner:

awEWH5g.jpg

• Like 2

Awards

22 minutes ago, InfiniteDoors said:

Curses... ah well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. Thank you Goose, I still love you and my beautiful signature

@InfiniteDoors

A gif that size would have been a) time consuming and b) probably destroyed this forum. 😅

No reason you couldn't use some of the bigger files in a standard image...

• Like 1

Awards

So after finding better resolution pictures, lovingly arranging all the characters, messing about in PowerPoint for the scrolling effect, recording the slideshow, cropping and trimming the recording, and turning the video into a terrible looking gif, I've finally created achieved the impossible: my banner, which hardly anyone will ever see compared to my perfect signature 💖

And after all that, the mobile one doesn't fit. 3/4 ain't bad though! That's like a C+!

image.png.7ddadbcc454073960acd60794911856c.pngimage.thumb.png.5501de430554133cf6c5a4a502470ef1.pngimage.thumb.png.e17430ea9c9754ac66c72f016323dd9c.pngScreenshot_20211002-214248_Firefox.thumb.png.a9f0071fb4f563bdbde19291dc8d4a14.png

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, InfiniteDoors said:

So after finding better resolution pictures, lovingly arranging all the characters, messing about in PowerPoint for the scrolling effect, recording the slideshow, cropping and trimming the recording, and turning the video into a terrible looking gif, I've finally created achieved the impossible: my banner, which hardly anyone will ever see compared to my perfect signature 💖

And after all that, the mobile one doesn't fit. 3/4 ain't bad though! That's like a C+!

image.png.7ddadbcc454073960acd60794911856c.pngimage.thumb.png.5501de430554133cf6c5a4a502470ef1.pngimage.thumb.png.e17430ea9c9754ac66c72f016323dd9c.pngScreenshot_20211002-214248_Firefox.thumb.png.a9f0071fb4f563bdbde19291dc8d4a14.png

Nice 44 x the Captains 😍, I love Star Trek too, some really iconic moments in this banner 👍

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Goose_3387, whenever you have time would you please consider making me one of your awesome signatures? Something Twin Peaks. Below are a couple of pictures in case you aren’t familiar with it. Thanks so much. Anything you come up with would be much appreciated. 

375D5453-AB93-498A-9E79-A4E3A556A90C.jpeg

37F5E960-8F2C-4F04-9E2B-2AA76D553B29.jpeg

B4D17B43-8AC7-4B9E-AC09-CC69AABB8BD9.jpeg

5CD32215-421C-4838-B665-B8F863716579.jpeg

AC52C4B7-3F7B-466F-9CDB-49B111A29FD6.jpeg

7FC492D7-CD97-4E04-B6C4-E2751E87AC15.jpeg

7F237EAE-276B-4534-9F1B-82BF23564435.webp 4920710D-7499-449E-B79F-EE022B956539.webp

• Like 3