IGNORED

Plain Archive Sicario (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#037) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S08) [Korea]

nefilim

32 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Are all versions expected to go live same day/time?

Ta!

Yes!

from Twitter: "The #시카리오 Blu-Ray Steel Book limited edition pre-order is held at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 8. Full-slip A/B/C 3 Other quarter-slip is available in a total of four kinds. For more details, please contact us as soon as the full pack shot is ready. Thank you for your long wait and we appreciate your interest. "

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ They were bouncing in and out of availability for a while, gone now, as are most singles but, ya never know, there site is getting deluged I guess and having a hard time keeping up.

And yeah, the Quads and Triples are supposed to have the box and poster I believe...1f609.png

Lars is talking/asking about the GB, not direct site orders

• ★ Administrators ★
55 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ They were bouncing in and out of availability for a while, gone now, as are most singles but, ya never know, there site is getting deluged I guess and having a hard time keeping up.

And yeah, the Quads and Triples are supposed to have the box and poster I believe...1f609.png

The box came as a surprise to me!

I remember their post awhile ago saying Sicario has no One-Click option.

7 minutes ago, CJKim888 said:

@ksosk Triple pack box and poster don't apply to the GB, right?

MP and PA will sort it out. In Foxcatcher case when you ordered 3 releases you got T-shirt (perk), if I remember corretly. 

...not saying it will happen now. But not saying it wont' ... I'm not saying anything ... ?

hey guys

apologies in advance for the sob story, but i missed out on the the type A this morning as my brother was taken into hospital last night and it was pretty serious so my mind was all over the place. i just went onto PA site to order after a long stop using inappropriate language day and they are all sold out. i can't see anything on eBay yet. is there any chance one more could be added to the GB at this late stage?

just one type A is all i ask... i will pay in full right now if necessary. no big deal if not

cheers

danny

3 hours ago, Danny said:

hey guys

apologies in advance for the sob story, but i missed out on the the type A this morning as my brother was taken into hospital last night and it was pretty serious so my mind was all over the place. i just went onto PA site to order after a long stop using inappropriate language day and they are all sold out. i can't see anything on eBay yet. is there any chance one more could be added to the GB at this late stage?

just one type A is all i ask... i will pay in full right now if necessary. no big deal if not

cheers

danny

There were some on eBay but they sold out quick (I know because I ended up caving and buying one of Type A from a Korean seller myself). Try the usual Korean PA resellers as they usually have it for the same price if not only a few dollars more. Try koreanmuse or wdpung on eBay (I bought mine from koreanmuse but I think they're completely sold out). I would say ask one of the admins on here about an extra copy but usually PA quantities for GB aren't super massive / don't really go over what's ordered for the most part, but it's worth a try anyway. But keep a look out and save a search on eBay too, I'm sure it'll pop up again soon once copies start officially arriving. Sorry about your brother and hope all becomes well with you and your brother soon.

32 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

There were some on eBay but they sold out quick (I know because I ended up caving and buying one of Type A from a Korean seller myself). Try the usual Korean PA resellers as they usually have it for the same price if not only a few dollars more. Try koreanmuse or wdpung on eBay (I bought mine from koreanmuse but I think they're completely sold out). I would say ask one of the admins on here about an extra copy but usually PA quantities for GB aren't super massive / don't really go over what's ordered for the most part, but it's worth a try anyway. But keep a look out and save a search on eBay too, I'm sure it'll pop up again soon once copies start officially arriving. Sorry about your brother and hope all becomes well with you and your brother soon.

thanks for the info

i’ll probably just leave it if i can’t get a good deal (that’s what i’m all about) and i’m sure there’ll be more great releases in the future

not sure who the admins are tbh but guys if you read this let me know if you can help a brother out ! ;)

as for my bro he’s doing okay thanks but it was an emotional day for sure 

@Danny from what I read this edition sold out instantly, before people had a chance to check out. Theirs servers were also so overwhelmed they went down for about 10 mins. It's always a risk you take take with waiting on high demand premiums. Sorry to hear about your brother. They may pop up at a reasonable price again in a year or so, at least that's what happened with Zero Dark Thirty.

On 3/8/2018 at 12:29 PM, Danny said:

hey guys

cheers

danny

Hi @Danny ;

Are you still looking for a an "A Slip" (glow) ?

I might be able to help a fellow Psycho out.

Let me know.  ☺️

• 2 weeks later...

Archived