IGNORED

Kimchidvd Hacksaw Ridge (Injoingan / Kimchidvd Exclusive #70) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY LINK 

Hacksaw Ridge (Injoingan / Kimchidvd Exclusive #70) WEA Blu-Ray Steelbook [Korea]

Release Date: 12.Sept.2018

Price

Fullslip (A Type) : USD37.99 : 300 copies
Lenticular (B Type) : USD37.99 : 400 Copies
1/4 Slip (C Type) : USD35.99 : 100 Copies
Special Box (D Type) : USD60.99 : 200 Copies

Info: Injoingan Exclusive are available through multible retailers. The copies offered through Kimchidvd will be numbered/part of Kimchi Collection like the release of Wind River.

15301794992912860.thumb.jpg.c2707c49f312f0108ad31cd2f4b5c89c.jpg15301792469843142.thumb.jpg.7f66a2f5987d1226110c8d2a077ffb0a.jpg

Hacksaw Ridge - Injoingan - Release Thread - KoreaHacksaw Ridge - Injoingan - Release Thread - Korea

0D75F601-3EA0-4566-9714-9B85D9256501.thumb.jpeg.e3dea6714c81a89b1ac795a11c5b3096.jpeg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nefilim said:

You have those too ? lol.

Awesome news ! Have not this film in my collection yet. Glad that I held out...

OOOHHH Yes Nef they are a crescendo

Of " One Click ,Full Slip , Lenti ,ALL GET THEM ALL "????

I have the Italian steel and UK Amray  , it's the slips I'm waiting for ????.

Well worth the multi dip stunning breathtaking movie left me humbled  ?

• 45Caliber changed the title to Hacksaw Ridge Blu-Ray Steelbook [Korea]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Hey Psychos,

Kindly bear with me a little for I have dug out some information and I think it deserves our notice!

It seems INJOINGAN (logo - Robot) is the company producing this release but not much is revealed except that it is a Korean company linked to Artcrafts.co.kr.

Injoingan - Hacksaw Ridge Steelbook

On Artcrafts site, this is their company's motto:

ART CRAFTS 

ART CRAFTS is a premium media production label

We will produce each one of our products with careful hand.

Injoingan - Hacksaw Ridge steelbook

Korea has often produced nice products for bluray collectors and I hope to bring to everyone's attention a possible new company (like Blu Collection and FNC Add Culture) that may bring exciting new releases! 

Cheers,

KS

57 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Hey Psychos,

Kindly bear with me a little for I have dug out some information and I think it deserves our notice!

It seems INJOINGAN (logo - Robot) is the company producing this release but not much is revealed except that it is a Korean company linked to Artcrafts.co.kr.

Injoingan - Hacksaw Ridge Steelbook

On Artcrafts site, this is their company's motto:

ART CRAFTS 

ART CRAFTS is a premium media production label

We will produce each one of our products with careful hand.

Injoingan - Hacksaw Ridge steelbook

Korea has often produced nice products for bluray collectors and I hope to bring to everyone's attention a possible new company (like Blu Collection and FNC Add Culture) that may bring exciting new releases! 

Cheers,

KS

Thanks @ksosk for the information sounds interesting.  

I have an Art Crafts Release which i picked up a while back now,  AC #001 The King of Jogku limited to 1200, which was there one and only release as far as i know. 

It is an amaray release with booklet and art cards, and the slip is pretty cool.  It has a metal plate and badge incorporated into the fullslip which looks amazing.

I have included some pictures of the slip although it is still sealed.

IMAG1575.thumb.jpg.8c0ecc96e784bc70879dec54035dbd4f.jpg  IMAG1587.thumb.jpg.ffcc64a9b35d097e0e4384f531a9714a.jpg  IMAG1577.thumb.jpg.de75302aefe4cfd8af3a1a7c5ea06221.jpg  IMAG1580.thumb.jpg.170ad107f1128fd0a9967a952c3e4307.jpg  

IMAG1584.thumb.jpg.12191d553257d9f0610de6005168141e.jpg  IMAG1591.thumb.jpg.6e7b1ccbaa0ca357ae6de428271806fd.jpg

If these guys are involved then Hacksaw Ridge will be an awesome release.  

I'm really excited to see more.  ?

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, hdblueman said:

I'm really excited to see more.  1f44d.png

:wow:

Look at that artcrafts logo at the fullslip spine!

@hdblueman do you mind MP using these images? Artcrafts and Injoingan deserve more awareness ?

7 hours ago, hdblueman said:

Thanks @ksosk for the information sounds interesting.  

I have an Art Crafts Release which i picked up a while back now,  AC #001 The King of Jogku limited to 1200, which was there one and only release as far as i know. 

It is an amaray release with booklet and art cards, and the slip is pretty cool.  It has a metal plate and badge incorporated into the fullslip which looks amazing.

I have included some pictures of the slip although it is still sealed.

I'm really excited to see more.  1f44d.png

Wow, thank you for sharing. That is a fantastic looking release!

2 hours ago, ksosk said:

:wow:

Look at that artcrafts logo at the fullslip spine!

@hdblueman do you mind MP using these images? Artcrafts and Injoingan deserve more awareness 1f609.png

@ksosk yes by all means you can definitely use the images.  ??

I was truly blown away with the quality of that release and always hoped they would continue to produce media products. ?

Awards

• 3 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Kingpin said:

Well I posted in the wrong thread again.  Do we really need 3 different sections per gb?   :P  

@ksosk I can't tell are all 3 versions inside the Special Box? 

I would say only the Full-Slip is in the Special Box, at least that is what I get from the beauty shot.

17 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I would say only the Full-Slip is in the Special Box, at least that is what I get from the beauty shot.

Yep Full Slip with extra  goodies .

I'm still not listening ????.

I picked up the Italian Steel a while ago and it's a little Gem in hand . 

Most likely kick myself later when the in hands start to show up as this will be a superb outing .

Archived