IGNORED

last bought boxset and just sume of my collection

@ianmoore82 Please stop posting things like this in the announcements area. The announcements area is only for admins / super mods / mods to start topics in. You can start your own "last steelbook received" thread and post any further releases you receive there, but this isn't the appropriate place and since this is the second time you've done it I thought it necessary to let you know. I'll move this in the meantime. Somewhere.

Edit: I ended up merging it with your last received steelbook thread. Please post any further steelbook acquisitions in this topic instead of starting a topic in the announcements area. Thank you.

1 hour ago, ianmoore82 said:

@atomicblonde OKAY THANKS FOR DOING THAT FOR ME REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND APOLAGIES AGAIN, BUT TO BE FAIR YOU SHOULD OF PRIVATE MESSAGED OR MENTIONED IN THIS POST THE LAST TIME IT WASENT APPROPIATE, AS IM NEW TO ALL THIS HAVE A FAB NIGHT KINDEST REGARDS THANKS IAN 1f61a.png

I wasn't the one who moved it last time, I have no clue who did it to be honest. You're right that someone should've let you know the first time (whoever moved it) but that didn't happen and for that I'm sorry. But as a general note, I wouldn't recommend starting topics in the announcement section on any forum lol. Have a great day

Archived