IGNORED

xSNAKExPLISSKENx official Hauls thread

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@45CaliberWell much easier IMO to return or exchange from Amazon then BB.  Especially since BB is over 1.5 hours away from me round trip. 

THat picture you put up reminds me of how Amazon sent me a $200+ HD.  

I told that story.  I ended up with 3 HD's plus a refund of $250+

1 minute ago, Kingpin said:

@45CaliberWell much easier IMO to return or exchange from Amazon then BB.  Especially since BB is over 1.5 hours away from me round trip. 

THat picture you put up reminds me of how Amazon sent me a $200+ HD.  

I told that story.  I ended up with 3 HD's plus a refund of $250+

Not for me. I got 2 Best Buys down the street from me in either direction. Amazon like to charge for returns now unless you use their drop lockers which are basically sending things into the void. You have no idea when they get picked up and no tracking to indicate they've been returned. I had one item sit in the the return locker so long they charged me for the item before it was finally picked up.

5 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Not for me. I got 2 Best Buys down the street from me in either direction. Amazon like to charge for returns now unless you use their drop lockers which are basically sending things into the void. You have no idea when they get picked up and no tracking to indicate they've been returned. I had one item sit in the the return locker so long they charged me for the item before it was finally picked up.

So different up here. I went on chat(Amazon) last night. 

One of my Tales from the Crypt Blurays that came in somebody used it as a hard surface to write on.  

You can see the words BBQ and some numbers imprinted through it on the slip.  

CS told me they reordered it and it will be sent Priority and I will get the replacement Tuesday.  Gave me a tracking number for it. 

Then they sent me a prepaid label to my email to send the other one back.  

^has happened about 5 or 6 times before exact same way.  

You guys down there have it rough with Amazon. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Kingpin said:

So different up here. I went on chat(Amazon) last night. 

One of my Tales from the Crypt Blurays that came in somebody used it as a hard surface to write on.  

You can see the words BBQ and some numbers imprinted through it on the slip.  

CS told me they reordered it and it will be sent Priority and I will get the replacement Tuesday.  Gave me a tracking number for it. 

Then they sent me a prepaid label to my email to send the other one back.  

^has happened about 5 or 6 times before exact same way.  

You guys down there have it rough with Amazon. 

The used to be best in class, but really just in the last 2 years or so their customer service has totally tanked (in the US, at least). I think they may be focusing on too many things besides their core business. They own frigging Whole Foods, which I used to always go to, but is now swamped with Amazon Now pickups.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Great arrivals @xSNAKExPLISSKENx and thnks for these cool lenti videos 1f44d.png I have that HC as well, I also have to original comics, all with Lenticular Cover 1f642.png

I dont collect floppies anymore, I wait patiently for Deluxe hardcovers, Omnibus' and Absolutes. But I do have most of the New 52 Villain month Lenticular cover editions though because they are awesome and I want to make a display out of them.

7 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I dont collect floppies anymore, I wait patiently for Deluxe hardcovers, Omnibus' and Absolutes. But I do have most of the New 52 Villain month Lenticular cover editions though because they are awesome and I want to make a display out of them.

I reread this 3 times before determining I don't know what you guys are talking about. Do they even still sell floppies? Tiny thumbdrives have way more capacity.

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I only buy the ones from the titles I collect, but most were Justice League, Batman, Green Lantern, so I have a few.

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

I reread this 3 times before determining I don't know what you guys are talking about. Do they even still sell floppies? Tiny thumbdrives have way more capacity.

? i have actually never heard the term "floppies" used for comic single editions myself. Is it used regularly @xSNAKExPLISSKENx

• Like 1

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

I only buy the ones from the titles I collect, but most were Justice League, Batman, Green Lantern, so I have a few.

? i have actually never heard the term "floppies" used for comic single editions myself. Is it used regularly @xSNAKExPLISSKENx

Yea it's a decently wide used term.  Definitely an American slang term for single issue comics.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Round 2, A delicious delivery of Lenticulars! Thanks as always to the amazing @Masterblaster for these 2 fantastic releases. 

HdZeta 4K Blade runner 2049

20180510_115333.thumb.jpg.bc9ec85a6c96ceff0775c02a44b6cec4.jpg20180510_115049_1.gif.db2dbdbd458b88a73e8e076bca2382dc.gif

NovaMedia Reservior Dogs Lenti

20180510_115408.thumb.jpg.1f0cc4a1bfd2620e1fcc305dacdfeba5.jpg20180510_115024_1.gif.27f3264631880452927fe0ded707ce04.gif

Batman/Flash The button Lenticular fir good measure.

20180510_115009_1.gif.f14dc2ba724d17b1834abb0227701a02.gif

That BR 2049 Lenti though. ? ?:TRUCDEOUF:

Another amazing release by HDZ. Can't wait for mine.

7 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

The fifth element is fantastic, pics hardly do any justice to it.

I've actually had that Halloween digibook in my cart on a site for a long time. 

Along with about 7 other digibooks.  

May have to put it through soon.  

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

I was fortunate enough to get the Kimchi Lenti "Fifth Element" and it's one of my fave items in my collection ( as is the movie on my fave list of films).

On the Steel, the dots depicting the elements are all embossed, akin to a "Braille" feel.

A really nice 'touch', 1f609.png

I absolutely love the lenti image, but I will never if I can help it buy a o ring slip. I Despise them so much.

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2018 at 2:47 AM, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Latest Batch of goodies....

I too have had that Halloween Digibook in my cart forever. It's hard to double because my wife got me the Amaray at some point. Also, I'm a little surprised to see you got a MotOE. I thought I remember you saying you didn't care for it.

15 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I too have had that Halloween Digibook in my cart forever. It's hard to double because my wife got me the Amaray at some point. Also, I'm a little surprise to see you got a MotOE. I thought I remember you saying you didn't care for it.

I thought it was just ok, so i didn't want a full price 50$ premium version, but I got this one for a bid on ebay of 28$ off my max bid of 30$ with a 3.99 shipping soo.... why not  lmao

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 1