IGNORED

xSNAKExPLISSKENx official Hauls thread

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Amen to that. Paid same price as cost or even over that and I can't even resell some of mine I got from eBay or fellow collectors for jack squat. Insane.

54 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

Yeah. I am probably done with FAC after BR 2049. They are crazy expensive and have no resale value. WTH!!!!

28 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Same, 2049, shape of water and IF they do hellboy 2 otherwise it would have to be one hell of a catalogue release for me to bite.

i'm taking my ball and going home.  :( 

I just buy whatever I like.  I started with FAC in a couple weeks I should have all their one clicks on the shelf.  

I don't really buy single editions unless it's a must have and I can't get by without the looks. 

I am tempted to preorder the BR 2049 Maniac's Box as I  love the vibrancy of it. 

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong I will continue to buy FACs on Ebay at 30-40$ a pop like the last 3 or so I got "lucky" on. I say lucky because as others have been saying it seems to be more regular these days. But i will be very selective about what i will spend 70+ on to buy on release day.

Coincidentally, the same reason Blu fans makes me so mad but damn do they do a decent job on their releases. 

Despite some hate over re-releases and impatience, HdZeta is hands down my favorite Premium retailer. The package they provide is beyond quality and premium. And I've already stated my love for the folders that hold all of the goodies. 

They will likely stay my favorite until someone's else steps up in that direction. Not to mention the prices are unusually a lot more reasonable. That or if someone FINALLY releases the alien series then they may steel the throne..... If Zeta did this I'd have a heart attack.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Sorry to hear that bro.  

I'll pay more for something off Amazon these days. 

I won't touch BB unless I can go pick it up or it's a standard BR. 

We have no such better alternative. I've had to start doing in-store pickups whenever possible with Best Buy so I can hand-pick my copies off the shelf. They're almost always damaged in the mail to me, same as Target, same as Amazon. Warehouse jobs for these companies are pretty bad from what I hear and it shows in how much they care about getting your orders to you safely.

On 4/23/2018 at 9:16 PM, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Rest of the weeks Snags, Couldnt Another Fac Sleeper, $33 for Kingsmen!

20180423_130839.thumb.jpg.476ca2b976c662777335de305755b610.jpg20180423_131147.thumb.jpg.895bf7c19edf78e80edcb00b57f2f01c.jpg20180423_131054.thumb.jpg.deab5e04e1c51f6168425857ae70e30c.jpg20180423_131003.thumb.jpg.2dea6fbefc874dce860254b1d921a4e6.jpg20180423_130925.thumb.jpg.6b72d1f933085e03e8a6161253fd4762.jpg

Awesome new additions im particularly fond of those Marvel steels they look sweet! I got the Deadpool one on the way from Amazon Italy it looks good in your pic. 

2 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Awesome new additions im particularly fond of those Marvel steels they look sweet! I got the Deadpool one on the way from Amazon Italy it looks good in your pic. 

Thanks!, The Avengers ones look awesome in person, love them, but I really like Matt Fergusons art in general so I was pretty happy to see these 

• Like 1

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx Sorry for your bad luck buddy!  

I have one dented piece in my collection.  It's the Zavvi Terminator I got. 

I ordered it off Amazon UK and never showed up.  

They refunded me and it showed up 6 weeks later. 
When I opened it has a pinhead dent right in the middle.  >:(

I'll have to replace it one of these days. 

16 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Sorry to hear that bro.  

I'll pay more for something off Amazon these days. 

I won't touch BB unless I can go pick it up or it's a standard BR. 

This is how Amazon sends me steelbooks, dude. Loose in a big box. Of course the edges are all smashed in. The worst thing is that this is a replacement for the first one they sent me that was smashed from being in an oversized bubblemailer.

IMG_7941.JPG

2 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

This is how Amazon sends me steelbooks, dude. Loose in a big box. Of course the edges are all smashed in. The worst thing is that this is a replacement for the first one they sent me that was smashed from being in an oversized bubblemailer.

IMG_7941.JPG

Seriously though chad..... WTF is that lmao

• Sad 1