IGNORED

xSNAKExPLISSKENx official Hauls thread

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/19/2018 at 10:51 AM, Kingpin said:

I have no idea what Re-Animator is but the image and the name have always intrigued me. 

Do yourself a favor and watch it. Great B-movies based (loosely) on story by H.P.Lovecraft. @xSNAKExPLISSKENx Arrow US editin is cool but there's also UK very nice steelbook. It has nice sequel too, bride of re-animator. Worth of watch too.

Nice haul. I just got that CC Night of the Living Dead too - Region B !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nefilim said:

Do yourself a favor and watch it. Great B-movies based (loosely) on story by H.P.Lovecraft. @xSNAKExPLISSKENx Arrow US editin is cool but there's also UK very nice steelbook. It has nice sequel too, bride of re-animator. Worth of watch too.

Nice haul. I just got that CC Night of the Living Dead too - Region B !

Would you by chance be referring to this?

20180322_114141.jpg

• Like 3

Today is a great day, As today i can Finally check off a set of premiums that have been in my top 5 wants for basically as long as I've know about the sweet sweet world of premium media.

On that Note, I'd love to Thank @DodgyDave for being amazing and making my collectors dreams come true and hooking me up with this much sought after set. I know I at this a lot but im still amazed every day at how amazing this community is and im so proud to be a part of it. Seriously Dave You made my whole year with this one. 

Secondly, I would once again love to Thank @Masterblaster for getting this package to me from the U.K. and packing up everything tight And safe. You can see the love and care in every box he ships. And on top of that he hooked me up with one of my favorite new Independent films with Steel archives Turbo Kid! I am so thankful and know this year is going to bring a lot of amazing things to all of us Pyschos and it couldnt be done without such an amazing team here at MP. Cheers! If you are all ever in portland, rounds are on me.

20180322_113245.thumb.jpg.f13a80cc2c94cfc6c743816229c92f76.jpg20180322_113419.thumb.jpg.e8eefe5467678c6a1dde0704ed815628.jpg

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Jurassic set looks spectacular. 

I am jealous of the Turbo Kid.  

Last night I conceded to my want of 2 titles. 

SA Turbo Kid and FAC ex-machina.  

I bought a couple of generic blurays of both from Amazon.  

The turbo kid is great, Amazon has an awesome digipak set of turbo kid for 35$ that is awesome, how much did you see the generic for? I need a disc as sadly this one is a Region B.

Now I'm waiting on the Blu Ray release for Kung Fury! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

The turbo kid is great, Amazon has an awesome digipak set of turbo kid for 35$ that is awesome, how much did you see the generic for? I need a disc as sadly this one is a Region B.

The only digipack I saw was sold out and the other was $80.  I should have checked Amazon US first. 

I bought a SB of Turbo kid and generic copy of Ex-Machina. 

81205Yl6U+L._SL1500_.jpg

turbokid.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

It's only sad when disc is region A.

only_god_forgives.gif.44ecb909c1d7198103f2afab826dbe24.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kingpin said:
3 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

The only digipack I saw was sold out and the other was $80.  I should have checked Amazon US first. 

I bought a SB of Turbo kid and generic copy of Ex-Machina. 

Get the HDZ Ex Machina. @Masterblaster probably has some.

Fantastic stuff @xSNAKExPLISSKENx. I really need the NotLD in my life, but it's been harder to jump at wide release blus knowing they'll be around a while. I also covet that FAC JP 1 & 4. Hopefully 5 matches.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Nice pickup! 

Do you have the other JC steelbooks? 

This one and Precinct 13 should be here Monday for me. 

Yea I have them all, I had this preordered from Amazon, along with Precinct 13, then I saw the price was a few dollars cheaper on BB so I canceled to order and use a 5$ rewards on it, but for some reason best buy is not selling precinct 13?? wtf? So i ordered this on on BB which always show up early and precinct 13 is coming from Amazon on release date. But I'm still confused as to why BB doesn't have it.

• Like 2