Open Club  ·  85 members  ·  Free

DOUBLE DIPPERS
IGNORED

I gotta have that one as well ..............

ukade2327

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every now and then a movie comes along that really rocks your world , and really leaves its mark , for me some of those movies are  Blade Runner , The Thing and  Hellraiser  and more recently  LIFE , these movies never seem to age  , you never tire of watching them and when a new anniversary edition comes along its a must have for the collection ,even though you've already got it numerous times .

You don't need to justify its purchase you want it and  that's all there is to it , but does it just stop there ...................?...................

• Like 2

It's a passion for the ultimate edition . Everything rolled into one ?.

Weather it's the Cut of the movie or the slip Amray or steel .  

Life IS up as a age less groundbreaking movie for me . People will look at it as we now look at in the future as er now look at  Jaws , Alien ,The Thing, and Blade Runner .

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is another Movie I just cant get enough of ........Why ? you may ask ........... hey its John Carpenter at his best and its one of the best Horror movies ever .......yes you guessed right its...........................IMG_2945.JPG.81c2a2aedc4f92b4672df7732ffd1090.JPG

Play.com Steelbook

32947656451_2f454d6e36_b.thumb.jpg.9c0e73eb18193bf97133ff069f3fd88b.jpg    IMG_3431.thumb.JPG.c158f71a81216014b3b8016a3a465751.JPG

Arrow US Release Collectors Edition

U.K Release Steelbook and collectors edition

IMG_2525.thumb.JPG.8729f7bf6c79049396ecf6970a44a375.JPGIMG_2524.thumb.JPG.f4e7cb6bd0a2d5815b841ba7269a6fe2.JPG

IMG_3415.thumb.JPG.e49325ef74e480cfc63d8e9336da7efa.JPGFrench Release The Thing Prequal SteelbookIMG_3419.thumb.JPG.2d8811c89b39ed13b6dc97870f9a7bc0.JPGGerman Release The Thing Prequal

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RILEYLAD said:

Here’s another reason for you to double dip Ann! This would look right at home in your Thing collection 1f44d.png1f44c.png

Yours too @ukade2327 

F321D381-AFB5-4AD6-81BB-31A3EE3F163B.jpeg

@RILEYLAD THANK YOU For the thought from me it's a MEGA 

Nnnhhhhaaa bootleg unlicensed @RILEYLAD like all in that line . 

In the words of Jeremy Kyle "Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole" ?❤❤

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

:wow:@Scary Hair those are some nice individual movie collections ? (Gladioator :omg:) but no FAC for Dredd ? that was a WEA Steelbook you need that ?

@larson1977 :wow: I like your collecting taste ? Terminator, Fight Club, Blade Runner, Mad Max, I have many of those as well and also multible of Drive & SPR, Sicario too, but that one only because I need all FAC Editions (still good movie).

I guess I have to think about a double dipper Award ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

:wow:@Scary Hair those are some nice individual movie collections 1f60d.png (Gladioator :omg:) but no FAC for Dredd 1f631.png that was a WEA Steelbook you need that 1f60a.png

@larson1977 :wow: I like your collecting taste 1f602.png Terminator, Fight Club, Blade Runner, Mad Max, I have many of those as well and also multible of Drive & SPR, Sicario too, but that one only because I need all FAC Editions (still good movie).

I guess I have to think about a double dipper Award 1f602.png

One day I may pick one Edition up one day  ???. I got fed up of waiting. Guess i decided to think Jog On Film Arena

giphy.gif

???

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Since I just got all my FAC Prometheus, I also made a pictures with my older editions for that movie. Looks like I have to many for a movie I don't like that much ?, but it's part of Alien somehow, so whatever ?

newsteelbook168b

How Lush ?? that's a double dip and then some alright .

See we are perfectly normal after all

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy