Open Club  ·  83 members  ·  Free

DOUBLE DIPPERS
IGNORED

I gotta have that one as well ..............

ukade2327

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@extantsrevenge Surely you must be due to pop an Alita post here mate? 🤞🏼😊

I think I could 😂, I do have a few of that, but at the moment it is kinda unorganized, so making pictures is a pain . This reminds me I still need to add an award for collecting lots of editions for a specific movie. But I still need to figure out the rules for that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for my next MP delivery before putting up a post in here. Nowhere near the levels of some of you wacky bast@rds mind you 😂👌🏼 Some of these collections are Mindblowing 🤯

I figure I’ll have to pop a Spidey post on here at some point. Not sure how many I have across the various movies, but certainly double dipped all of them.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

I was going to have my first post be my modest Blade Runner collection, but I thought I'd bring you my modest E. T. collection. The Ultimate Gift Set is 20 years old and is the first premium/gift set I ever bought. It's in rough condition as 11 years ago I gave it to my mother in law. I wasn't interested in anything DVD then. Fast forward to May of this year, and I moved out to Missouri, near her, and she gave it back 🤣

spacer.png

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

JB Hi-Fi на Твитеру: "We'll be celebrating Keanu Reeves all month in honor  of the cinema release of John Wick 3 in theaters Thursday 16th! Call the  crew, grab some popcorn and

That's next level @ncraft  😍

Happy to hear that your love goes back to his inception Buddy!

I managed to collect every dang Marvel issue he appeared in for many years but eventually it got overwhelming, so only have picked up a select few since say...2005?

I also put together a pretty cool figure collection.

Nice to meet another Venom Psycho, heh.

👍

edit: My problem with the film (and to a greater extent Venom vs Carnage), is why the hell did they feel it necessary to make it a bloody comedy?

The origin story is about as dark as they get with Eddy Brock's fall. I realize they didn't have the rights to use Spidey but they could have made the "Lethal Protector" series into a film in that case. Since they made up their own origin story anyway, they could have done that and still give us a great film.

Ah well, it made money so Sony's happy...I guess.  😕

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Grendel said:

JB Hi-Fi на Твитеру: "We'll be celebrating Keanu Reeves all month in honor  of the cinema release of John Wick 3 in theaters Thursday 16th! Call the  crew, grab some popcorn and

That's next level @ncraft  😍

Happy to hear that your love goes back to his inception Buddy!

I managed to collect every dang Marvel issue he appeared in for many years but eventually it got overwhelming, so only have picked up a select few since say...2005?

I also put together a pretty cool figure collection.

Nice to meet another Venom Psycho, heh.

👍

Awesome collection you have there!! 👏

Edited by ncraft
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy