IGNORED

Joining the Collection this week...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Awesome update @Skid Mark ? Thanks Justice League Set is so nice, cool cards from @ksosk ?

Thanks @Kingpin I pulled the trigger ? When I saw the pictures posted here I wanted to get it but waited and then all were gone ? so thanks you very much my friend ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skid Mark said:

That is surprising. Maybe the cancelled/failed payments back up for sale?

From what I have read it all started about people complaining about how the quality of the 4K transfer. 

Studio Canal got tired of the complaints and said F-You to the majority of where the complaints were coming from and pulled the product from certain countries. 

Apparently SC got even more flak for that not to mention how bad it made Amazon look to pull the product.  

It looks like SC has relented and allowed the product back on the shelves. 

Now I just wish I could find the endo-head for retail.   LOL  But I don't see that happening. 

Edited by Kingpin
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Skid Mark said:

@larson1977 they're JB HiFi exclusives here in Australia mate. $45 aud each. Only 5 dollars more than the standard 4K releases which is a bargain. They ship internationally too.

8 minutes ago, Skid Mark said:

Thanks for the info buddy! I ordered them and it only cost me AUS$174 = ONLY 110EURO for all 3 shipped!!! Awesome!

• Like 1

@larson1977 yeah they're pretty thin but they don't feel cheap. You're spot on there dude. They're about the thickness of a full slip. If you've already got the movies on 4K you could always keep them sealed. I already had them on 4K too but I bought these more for the artwork. I think they'll look great on the shelf.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:47 AM, deckard99 said:

Thanks a million for posting pictures of the BR2049 maniacs box contents! I have one on the way and I've been dying to see the special gift and all the goodies!

You're welcome @deckard99. It's a gorgeous set. FAC Maniacs never disappoint and the love they've shown this set it epic. Just what the movie deserved.

Awards

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:22 AM, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

:wow::wow::wow: what an epic update @Skid Mark 1f44d.png So much fantastic stuff. Your updates bring back the feeling I had as a kid when I went to the Toy Store and was standing before shelves full of stuff I wanted 1f60d.png What a lovely sight 1f60d.png

Always appreciate your kind words @extantsrevenge. Thanks for checking out my goodies.

• Like 1

Awards

@Kingpin No worries bud. Always happy to help spend someone else's money ?. I've got the complete JB set but passed on the HMV ones. I was all down for getting them and then JB announced their 2nd set of them so I decided to just stick with the JB ones.  I would have loved The Warriors and The Thing but looking at JB's releases, the first set had Back to the Future.  The second set has BTTF Part 2 so hopefully they'll release a 3rd set with BTTF Part 3 as well as The Warriors and The Thing... and the Goonies... and Short Circuit... and Teen Wolf and... there's so many awesome movies I hope they release.

• Like 1

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Joining the collection this week we have the truly sublime Ex_Machina one click… Manta once again showing world class artwork that should be hanging in an art gallery.  Soooo happy to get my hands on FAC's 1st Maniacs Edition and the gorgeous Kiki's Anniversary edition to add to my Ghibli collection.  And trying to broaden my movie watching habits by grabbing a range from the Cinema Cult collection.  Looking forward to watching some of those classics for the first time.

01.jpg

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

:wow:@Skid Mark your posts never disappoint ? My face after seeing your new stuff ?

giphy.gif

The Ex_Machina is so beautiful, I promise I will open my Set this time ? Glad you got yourself the T5 Maniacs Box, that Set is awesome. The Ghibli Kiki Edition is so nice, they make some cool Editions in Australia ?

I made a Studio Ghibli Steelbook Guide here. Maybe you can post some pictures of this and the other Ghibli over there ?

• Like 1