IGNORED

Joining the Collection this week...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, larson1977 said:

The quality is superior! I have a custom 3D printed arm also but this is just unreal 1f44d.png

I have 2 US editions, 2 UK editions (sold 1) and the French/FNAC edition. Want to keep the French and an US edition for myself.

This is the custom btw :)

8S0FVHm.jpg

@larson1977 this custom job looks awesome mate. Does the base light up?  I too ordered multiple endoarms for friends here in Tasmania. Two from Amazon UK and two from the US. Unlucky for them there's haven't even been dispatched yet... they had to watch as I opened mine. Poor buggars. So happy Zavvi shipped early. 

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

:wow:@larson1977 @Skid Mark you make me regret not getting the German Edition, that one is sold out as it seems ? I was not so excited when they announced since I thought that will be one of these chep items, but it looks terrific ? Still a chance to get US or UK Version ? Thanks so much for sharing this ?

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, too late to edit previous post.

Anyway, I said the T2 arm was "one of" my nicest memorabilia.

I won't get into a list right now but two others leaps to mind, as they glower at me every day I sit at my computer.

That's the "NECA Balrog" and the original "Kenner 18" Alien" (aka "big Chap"), {yeah, I've kept the boxes}.

Yes, I know I owe you folk about a thousand pics by now, I'm getting a new camera soon to deal with that....?

Cheers!

• Like 1

On 7/21/2018 at 10:37 AM, extantsrevenge said:

:wow:@larson1977 @Skid Mark you make me regret not getting the German Edition, that one is sold out as it seems 1f62d.png I was not so excited when they announced since I thought that will be one of these chep items, but it looks terrific 1f60d.png Still a chance to get US or UK Version 1f914.png Thanks so much for sharing this 1f44d.png

It's been pulled from sales in US/Canada and I think sold out most places.  

Everybody who had it on preorder here and the US through Amazon had their orders cancelled. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I also purchased the T2 Endoarm but unfortunately did not get a deal from last years pre-order so paid full price.

Regardless, I think it's drop dead gorgeous and one of the nicest memorabilia in my collection.

Thanks for all the pics showing it off @Skid Mark you do collectors proud!

@Grendel It is gorgeous mate. Despite being light and made of plastic it doesn't look cheap in the slightest. I think it's worth every penny... even the later, more expensive price, it's definitely worth it.  My only change would have been to house the discs in the base of the arm  - it would turned it into a proper box set and not just an awesome piece of memorabilia - but that's just me, I love unusual designs/ packaging.  Can't wait to see pictures of your collection, especially the Alien model!  Sounds like you've got some awesome treasures on display ?       

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

20 minutes ago, Skid Mark said:

@Grendel It is gorgeous mate. Despite being light and made of plastic it doesn't look cheap in the slightest. I think it's worth every penny... even the later, more expensive price, it's definitely worth it.  My only change would have been to house the discs in the base of the arm  - it would turned it into a proper box set and not just an awesome piece of memorabilia - but that's just me, I love unusual designs/ packaging.  Can't wait to see pictures of your collection, especially the Alien model!  Sounds like you've got some awesome treasures on display 1f44d.png       

@Skid Mark do you know anybody place still selling them at retail?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

@Skid Mark do you know anybody place still selling them at retail?

@Kingpin I don't mate, sorry.  I think they may be all sold out everywhere. Zavvi had some back up for sale about 3 weeks ago but they went again pretty fast.  Amazon UK and HMV are all out and Amazon Germany has some listed by independent sellers but they're 300 Euros.  Other than Ebay scalpers I don't think there's many choices left I'm afraid.

• Like 2

Awards

3 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Thank @Skid Mark Luckily I just jumped on them.  @extantsrevenge I'd recommend getting it quick since Studio Canal has pulled these from a lot of placed.  

No VAT for me.  :)  

£124.99

Postage & Packing:£3.08

Not that I need another one but I do have a friend looking... do you have the link @Kingpin, I can't find it on Amazon UK. Cheers

Awards

10 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Dang, that's cheaper than I paid!

I don't need two but nice to see some friends here can still get it!

1f642.png

At one time on Amazon Canada they were $135.  I missed it and figured I would pick it up later.  

When I went back it wasn't availabel except from third party sellers at 3 times the price.  

That's when I researched and found out about Studio Canal cancelling French, US and Canadian orders.  

• Like 1