IGNORED

Joining the Collection this week...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@extantsrevenge you're welcome dude. I don't think there's a single genre I wouldn't buy. I'm not a big fan of Westerns but I do still have a few. I saw The Last Airbender at the cinema and I hated every second of it... still bought it though when it dropped in the sale. That piece of crap is still in its wrapping and it'll remain that way until the day I die. I'm not even willing to give it a second chance ?  

• Haha 1

Awards

18 minutes ago, ksosk said:

What I love about you @Skid Mark is that you are willing to unseal these precious editions to show everyone detailed photos. 

Really appreciate it mate!

Thanks mate. Glad you enjoy my pics. I've never seen my collection as an investment. I'll never ever sell them so i'm happy to open them up and enjoy them. If that helps other collectors then that's awesome.

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Oh my god your collection gets more and more impeccable as the weeks go on!! I gotta ask, where did you get that AWESOME Hellraiser and that AWESOME Suicide Squad that looks like a nice little bowl of lucky charms? Don't ask lol... But seriously. Awesome pick ups :P 

Hahahah they're always after me lucky charms... damn I love Austin Powers! Anyways... yeah Hellraiser and SS are custom slips from a friend in the States.  If you fancy one I can hook you up with his contact details. A few people on FB have seen my pictures and have since contacted him for slips. Actually... come to think of it... I should be on commission! As always, appreciate the awesome comments @atomicblonde.

• Like 1

Awards

Wow @Skid Mark your pics never fail to amaze , very impressive collection of new arrivals ....gotta say as a Hellraiser megafan I really need that slip for my new 35 the Anniversary steel book .........I like the Thing slip too .......awesome pics as usual , looking forward to the next reveal .......many thanks for sharing your prolific collection .....

• Like 1

Hey hey Psychos. A new week means it must be time for a new post.  This week's a special one as the HDZeta Gold Edition Suicide Squad is my first ever purchase from Media Psychos and I couldn't be happier!  Love me or hate me I'm definitely here to stay.  Enjoy browsing my latest editions and if you have any questions about an item... hit me up. Cheers.

20171216_084837.jpg

• Like 6

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@Skid Mark 

giphy.gif

Another week and another Update from you, like the Image already said :wow: These are some awesome items, I can't wait for my Blufans GotG Boxset to arrive ? Glad you liked your first MP Item. As far as I'm concerned I hope you're always staying I love to see your new stuff and the excelent pictures that come with your updates ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/01/2018 at 7:20 PM, DodgyDave said:

Amazing.

What dimensions is that Res Evil "Statue" ?

It looks massive.

Thanks mate. It's just over 60cm long, 30cm deep and a little under 40cm tall. It's bloody massive and heavy too. Really good quailty. The nails and hooks stabbed through the bust are real too. Really sharp to touch. I believe Nameless made the bust and those guys never disappoint.

Awards