IGNORED

Plain Archive House of Hummingbird (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#081) (Blu-Ray Digipack) [Korea]

deckard99

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY HERE!

Release Date: TBA

Retail Price: TBA

Additional Information:

'Memory Box' of the yearbook concept that left 'Eunhee and Young Ji' in everyone's heart. Limited edition (700 sets)

Plain Archive Blu-Ray Limited Edition (Numbering 081 Full Slip Digipack Package Enclosed)

59 watched worldwide film awards, director Kim Bora's masterpiece finally released on Blu-ray

The first release 165-minute extended version rough cut, 3 commentaries, and 6 hours of additional footage consists of 3 disc set

Hard Type (Sabari) Luxury box package

High-end metal pin with delicate design (by World of Shops)

Enclosed booklets at the short edition level (essay book, photo book, story board book)

I keep the memories of Eun-hee and Young-ji in my hands, including handwriting, letter writing, etc. that replicated the movie's props.

"The world is so beautiful and wonderful"

Hummingbird, who faced the vast unknown world in 1994, the endless sunshine of 'Eunhee' captivated audiences around the world at the same time as its premiere. The 23rd Busan International Film Festival Big Pack Award/Audience Award, 44th Seoul Independent Film Festival New Selection Award/Executive Committee Special Award at the 69th Berlin International Film Festival, 18th Tribeca International Film Festival, 45th Seattle International Film Festival, and 59th Seattle International Film festival, and the creativity of the film has been recognized.

Plain Archive has detailed and detailed the process of shooting, release, and screening of Hummingbird: MEMORY BOX, director Kimbora's short film Recorder Exam (2011), which started Hummingbirds (2019) as Humming Bird (2019).

All compositions of Blu-ray have been completed with the approval of director Kim Bora, and in addition to the original episode of Hummingbirds which can be enjoyed with the highest quality and sound quality, special making, exclusive in-depth interviews, deleted scenes, directors, actors, staff, and critics.

You can find overwhelming videos that contain literally everything of Hummingbird.

The ultimate collection for early-term 'hummingbird' who want to keep the movie Hummingbird in my hands forever Hummingbird: MEMORY BOX Blu-ray limited edition is a 165-minute rough cut extended version of running time, which is released for the first time through this Blu-ray release along with theatrical version of Hummingbird, deleted scenes with commentary, 'Eun-hee' actor Park Ji-hu - 'Young Ji' Kim Sae-byun and commentary where actors participated on scene. The streets are full of enjoyment with the videos of Booga.

In the meantime, it has been mentioned several times in director Kim Bora's interviews, but the 'extended edition' edition, which has never been properly disclosed, is exclusively/limited to this memory box.

The three individual books, which add value to the package, were produced aiming at the quality of the short edition. Director Kim Bora's overseas film festival circular, essay book with stories about Hummingbird including movies, music, etc. behind the scenes of filming and filming director Kang Guk-hyun, photo commentary by art director Kim Geun-ah, main stills of the movie, photobook with photos of the film festival scene, and a storyboard book drawn by Director Kim Bora.

Disc Specification

● Running Time - 139 minutes (theatrical version), 165 minutes (rough cut extended version), 370 minutes (partial video)

● 영상 - 1.85:1 / 1080P(MPEG4/AVC)

● Sound - Korean DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1(Theater version), LPCM 2.0(Extended version)

● Subtitles - Korean, English (Theatrical Version only)

● Additional Video

1) Full Commentary (Theatrical Version)

- Director Kim Bora, Park Ji Hoo, Kim Sae Byeong, Jung In Ki, Lee Seung Yeon, Park Soo Yeon actors

- Kim Bora Director, Kang Guk Hyun Cinematography Director, Kim Geun-ah Art Director, Gu Se-mi Script, Chos Su-ah Editing Director and Producer

- Kim Bora Director, Kim Hye-ri Cine21 reporter

2) Special Making #1: As If We Are All Hummingbirds

3) Special Making #2: The Beauty of the Past World

4) In-depth Interview (BD Exclusive)

5) Delete Scene (Commentary ON/OFF)

6) Daring: Director Kim Bora X Kim Hye-ri Cine21 reporter

7) Daring: Director Kim Bora X Yoon Shin-ae, the head of Right-hand ENA

8l Daring: Director Kimbora X Director Naomi Kawase (hosted by UNESCO)

9) Women's Film Festival exhaustion video

10) Allison Handell comment video

11) Hummingbird 1~130,000 audience score video

12) A Compilation of the Trailer

13) Short <Recorder Exam> (Commentary ON/OFF)

PLAIN-01.thumb.jpg.21e9f3059dc940fa82cfc5f326c01058.jpg

IMG-7735.jpg

PLAIN-03.thumb.jpg.ff4db0996bcff0377d90a663002389bf.jpg

PLAIN-04.thumb.jpg.1e6427015f38d05cf6394a8445b6ee3a.jpg

PLAIN-05.thumb.jpg.0b2ebd2ae768ef901f1a0e293c6e1bbe.jpg

PLAIN-06.thumb.jpg.7e1708626475c20df00fc867445e68d5.jpgPLAIN-07.thumb.jpg.8273f0096f9a24f2d306380e280abafb.jpg

PLAIN-08.thumb.jpg.091d9d707ed6335fb423f62014be2b1a.jpg

PLAIN-09.thumb.jpg.d9408988e4c82d5dfd0f7c249ea56ad4.jpg

PLAIN-10.thumb.jpg.dd8d80b3c3626ac6768ca120bff603d2.jpg

PLAIN-02.jpg

Edited by nathan_s82
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy is now open here!

Currently the GB is for the memory box edition only. Other editions are not known at this point. Members should only join if they are comfortable with the limited information currently available. No changes allowed! This release includes the Theatrical version + Extended version + Additional video = 3 blu-ray discs. At this point it is not yet confirmed to have a steelbook.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• deckard99 changed the title to House of Hummingbird (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#???) (Blu-Ray Digipack) [Korea]

It would be interesting for me to know if this edition will have english subtitles....

I like to watch Asian movies with the original audio, at least of the ones that are not pure action movies; the dubs in their films are usually terrible... they lose a lot of nuances, and due to this reason I need subtitles.

Plain Archive usually (almost) never includes subtitles in languages other than English, but I hope that at least in English there will be.

• Like 4

• nathan_s82 changed the title to House of Hummingbird (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#081) (Blu-Ray Digipack) [Korea]
  • ★ Administrators ★
46 minutes ago, hal56 said:

What a shame. 

No subs on extended version is a dealbreaker 4 me.

I'm ok with the English subs only being on the theatrical cut. Just like LOTR the extra minutes in the extended version are just shots of people walking through mountains 😉

• Haha 5

I have fallen.

I'm a weak man.

I recognize that.

It has no English subtitles on the extended cut, and no English subtitles on most of the extras either. 

It's unforgivable. It makes no sense. That made sense when the market for reselling rights to many countries worked. Not now.

That makes the edition not so attractive.

But...

it's so (so) beautiful...

and Plain Archive does such nice, elegant things....

---- it. Put something really nice in your life.

In the end, we are a community of romantics. The last romantic guys on earth!!!

Beauty dominates us. :D 

• Like 3

:) 🤠 🎬 late to the MP GB party but was able to order directly from Plain Archive this morning and I pre-ordered this one! 🙋‍♂️

House of Hummingbird (Blu-ray)

House of Hummingbird Blu-ray South Korea

Plain Archive Exclusive DigiPack / Beol-sae / Full Slip / PA081Plain | 2019 | 139 min | Dec 12, 2023 (2 Months)

Video
Codec: MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 1080p
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Original aspect ratio: 1.85:1

Audio

Korean: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1

Subtitles

English

Discs
Blu-ray Disc
Two-disc set (2 BD-50)

Packaging
Slipcover in original pressing
DigiPack
Booklet
Leaflet/foldout
Figure/replica/props/memorabilia included

Playback
2K Blu-ray: Region A 

House of Hummingbird: Limited Edition (2Discs)

• Pre-order on October 12, 2023 at 4pm KST
  • Release date: December 15, 2023 

Full Slip Limited Edition

• PLAIN ARCHIVE Blu-ray limited...
  • Like 1