IGNORED

WeET Spider-Man: No Way Home (WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #???) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

13 minutes ago, ncraft said:

WeET and Manta are both coming out with a WEA of this! Talk about a tough choice to make! IMO, WeET is in the conversation for best premium retailer at the moment, with Manta Lab  They just don't put out releases consistently like Manta. 

and weet ran out of titles a while back, these are last few they can still pick up from sony.

so question becomes from weet then what?????

yes weet do it better but manta actual has a planned release normally.

and spideys have all been done to death by all.

• Like 7

Just now, Basil said:

and weet ran out of titles a while back, these are last few they can still pick up from sony.

so question becomes from weet then what?????

yes weet do it better but manta actual has a planned release normally.

and spideys have all been done to death by all.

Has WeET lost the Sony license? I thought it was just Disney that they lost. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ncraft said:

Has WeET lost the Sony license? I thought it was just Disney that they lost. 

not lost sony

no spideys was said to be sonys where they are. and was said to be why they doing spideys as they are available to them still.

it was disney they lost

but once they done these 3 spideys then whats there plan, unfortunately i think they have NO plan.

last wea was along while ago then nothing month after month after month as i remember it.

personally i got a cupboard full of spideys, i just dont need them myself now that ship sailed along time ago.

so the question still remains what then, after the spideys.

i personally dont want to dump money into that, unless they can start announcing where they are going.

but as they dont like doing that, ill just sit back.

if i had a bet i reckon they do the 3 spideys then it go dead again while they scratch there heads again for a long time. then find anything they can get at the time in desperation!

personally at least manta is constant with there releases month on month and they try to do a yearly plan, which to me is very important, we dont always get all but least you have a good idea of the intention.

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

not lost sony

no spideys was said to be sonys where they are. and was said to be why they doing spideys as they are available to them still.

it was disney they lost

but once they done these 3 spideys then whats there plan, unfortunately i think they have NO plan.

last wea was along while ago then nothing month after month after month as i remember it.

personally i got a cupboard full of spideys, i just dont need them myself now that ship sailed along time ago.

so the question still remains what then, after the spideys.

i personally dont want to dump money into that, unless they can start announcing where they are going.

but as they dont like doing that, ill just sit back.

if i had a bet i reckon they do the 3 spideys then it go dead again while they scratch there heads again for a long time. then find anything they can get at the time in desperation!

personally at least manta is constant with there releases month on month and they try to do a yearly plan, which to me is very important, we dont always get all but least you have a good idea of the intention.

basil 👍

I think you're right, after these Spider-Man movies they'll take a break. This will get them through another year though. 

If I had to guess what their next non Spider-Man title would be, I believe that they'll come out with a Blade Runner 2049 set. Blade Runner 2049 is like the TDK Trilogy, where every premium retailer has/will take a stab at it. 🤣

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ncraft said:

I think you're right, after these Spider-Man movies they'll take a break. This will get them through another year though. 

If I had to guess what their next non Spider-Man title would be, I believe that they'll come out with a Blade Runner 2049 set. Blade Runner 2049 is like the TDK Trilogy, where every premium retailer has/will take a stab at it. 🤣

and i got all of those too xD 

so if that is where/how they go then that be it with me for weet.

my money can go into releases i want need and something bit more modern thats actually been in a cinema more recently.

basil 👍

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ncraft said:

I believe that they'll come out with a Blade Runner 2049 set. Blade Runner 2049 is like the TDK Trilogy, where every premium retailer has/will take a stab at it. 🤣

It doesn't seem to be as popular a title here, but if they have enough gas in the tank for another superhero movie, I'd love for them to try their hand at the original Superman.

It baffles me how that one hasn't received a premium release.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

It doesn't seem to be as popular a title here, but if they have enough gas in the tank for another superhero movie, I'd love for them to try their hand at the original Superman.

I support that idea👍

I need Across the Spider-verse to come out, then I'll be happy😁

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Yes, that would be awesome. I'd even go for Superman 2 along with it. 

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, a_o said:

my wishlist for this is a disc with the extended edition and a 3D disc that is region free, and that the front artwork of the steelbook uses the more spoilery/floating heads poster instead of any art used on the WWA slips or the amazon japan-exclusive steel.

I'd love a 3D disc too, but it's highly unlikely. only Australia got a 3D disc for this one. Fortunately, it was easy enough to import.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I'd love a 3D disc too, but it's highly unlikely. only Australia got a 3D disc for this one. Fortunately, it was easy enough to import.

Yea i got one for myself when the pre-order went live. and a R2 PS4 just to be able to watch it on VR 🤣

• Like 2