IGNORED

Goodfellas (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #012) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

ShadowWarrior

GROUP BUY HERE

ย 

Release Date: TBA

Retailer priceย (in Euros): Gun/Diner - 89,99; City (one click) - 219,99

Notes:ย Gun Edition (Blu-ray Steelbook) - 200 copies; Diner Edition (4K UHD Digipak) - 200 Copies. One Click City Edition - 100 Copies; All MP OC orders will include NYC Panorama Logo

ย 

Artwork and contents subject to change by retailer.ย 

ย 

"City" One Click Edition

IMG_2025.thumb.jpeg.ac0fadae7a5cf07848f34aed104dc758.jpeg

ย 

"Gun" edition

Rarogoodfellas1.thumb.png.aafb6b17753d702ba638ddd5ceafda7a.png

ย 

"Diner" Edition

Rarogoodfellas2.thumb.png.9581b5f44d6ecd25822ee15417f270cf.png

ย 

ย 

๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——๐—™๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฆ - ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ โžŠโž‹ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—™๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€| ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚-๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ + ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐—ธ ๐—จ๐—›๐——

GUN Edition: 200 Numbered Copies
Fullslip with exclusive and embossed artwork
โ€ข Bluray Steelbook
โ€ข 1 Poster
โ€ข 1 Booklet (36 pag IT & ENG)
โ€ข 2 Exclusive Cinecard
โ€ข 6 Postecards
โ€ข 1 Mousepad

DINER Edition: 200 Numbered Copies
Fullslip with exclusive and embossed artwork
โ€ข Exclusive Digipack 4k UHD + Blu-ray + Extra Features
โ€ข 1 Exclusive Alternate Poster
โ€ข 2 Exclusive Cinecard
โ€ข 6 Postecards
โ€ข 4 Coasters

48m

ย 

โ€ข Oneclick - City Ed. | Extra Limited Edition 100 Numbered Copies | Lenticular 3d + Embossed Prints. ย Oneclick version includes both GUN and DINER versions including all extra supplies and gadgets

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

I have mixed feelings about this at the moment! The chalk outline doesn't seem attractive and really hoping they change it. As for the second pic, with the red curtain and the dinner tables set up. That seems cool. But so far, I'm 50/50. Will just have to wait and see I guess.

• Like 2

Awards

FB_IMG_1684351967990.thumb.jpg.2a4271bd90d3829ae1a807329391c555.jpg
ย 
FB_IMG_1684351970241.thumb.jpg.d1536e7f201a7cc0b7dd8bab43e53467.jpg
ย 
๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——๐—™๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฆ - ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ โžŠโž‹ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—™๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€ | ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚-๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ + ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐—ธ ๐—จ๐—›๐——
Some Movies need to be celebrated... all the time!
Below are the details of the two FULLSLIP that will compose the release while, the day after tomorrow we will present you the Oneclick + details for preorder
GUN Edition: 200 Numbered Copies | exclusive Fullslip artwork with embossed print
โ€ข Bluray Steelbook
โ€ข 1 Poster
โ€ข 2 exclusive photo bust
โ€ข 6 Postcards
โ€ข 1 Exclusive Mousepad
DINER Edition: 200 Numbered Copies | Exclusive Fullslip artwork with embossed print
โ€ข Exclusive Digipack 4k UHD + Blu-ray and extra content
โ€ข 1 Alternative Exclusive Poster
โ€ข 2 exclusive photo bust
โ€ข 6 Postcards
โ€ข 4 coasters
ย 
ย 
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
49 minutes ago, Chief_lookout said:

200 copies? Will there actually be enough for a group buy?

ย 

39 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

ย 

Hopefully it will be! There should be enough for our grubby little fingers..... (again, hopefully!)

ย 

ย 

Yes, we will have a GB. Hopefully sometime Friday, but we're waiting for the beauty shot of OC before we open it.

ย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 minute ago, Peter Manoukian said:

Anyway of knowing if we got what we wanted from this Group Buy?

I'll be updating the GB list in the club and sending out invites shortly.

That said, you should be fine - as should all who have requested. ย We have an excellent track record of fulfilling GB requests and see no reason - yet - to be concerned about this one.

Gary

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Gary K said:

I'll be updating the GB list in the club and sending out invites shortly.

That said, you should be fine - as should all who have requested. ย We have an excellent track record of fulfilling GB requests and see no reason - yet - to be concerned about this one.

Gary

ย 

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

11 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Until something better comes along, the Film Vault edition will suffice.

ย 

I'm glad to have that one, too, though I wish they had gone with a different image for the crystal piece rather than the garlic and razor blade. Anyway, I will definitely be double dipping (or triple, if you count the OC box as two editions) with this RARO set, as I think they are really great looking. And we all know how much better the "live" product will look as compared to the beauty shots!ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2

Awards

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
8 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

@Gary Kย - is there a Club yet for this GB? I got a confirmation that I signed-up for the GB earlier today but I haven't received an invite yet.

ย 

ย 

There is Iโ€™ll send you the invite now buddy. ย I must have overlooked it.ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1