IGNORED

.45 Group Buy Hauls

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Media Psychos and it's dedicated team of GB heroes I now have these fantastic items in my collection. The WCL Edition of The French Connection and The HDZeta Wonder Woman Boxset and single lenti with matching numbers. Thank you so much for making that happen @DodgyDave and @Masterblaster. Also a special thanks to @ksosk for all his hard work in helping secure these special Chinese exclusives like WCL!

The French Connection - WCL Exclusive - FrontThe French Connection - WCL Exclusive - BackThe French Connection - WCL Exclusive - Spine

Wonder Woman - HDZeta Gold Steelbook Boxset (One Click) - FrontWonder Woman - HDZeta Gold Steelbook Boxset (One Click) - BackWonder Woman - HDZeta Gold Steelbook Boxset (One Click) - SpineWonder Woman - HDZeta Gold Lenticular Steelbook - FrontWonder Woman - HDZeta Gold Lenticular Steelbook - BackWonder Woman - HDZeta Gold Lenticular Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

Thanks to Media Psychos and it's dedicated team of GB heroes I now have these fantastic items in my collection. The WCL Edition of The French Connection and The HDZeta Wonder Woman Boxset and single lenti with matching numbers. Thank you so much for making that happen @DodgyDave and @Masterblaster. Also a special thanks to @ksosk for all his hard work in helping secure these special Chinese exclusives like WCL!

The matching numbers for the WW Box Set and Single Lenti (for those that ordered both) is something we were able to do with the help of HDzeta.  

They were only able to help with the first 40 or so of the sets (I believe it is to #46), but their help in the logistics involved was tremendous. Making sure the correct # for both, got to the correct hub etc.

This would not have happened with direct shipping. It is perhaps the biggest benefit of Hub Shipping, along with ensuring our members get the # they have been collecting. 

I know many would prefer Direct Shipping, but we could not have achieved this using that method. 

Members can of course exercise their right, and order direct from HDzeta, or from another forum, but HDz always supplies MP with the # from 1- x .  X being whatever we order for Gold and Silver releases.

As a point of interest to those members that have joined GBs on other forums, there is only one other GB officially supplied by HDzeta.

Without their long standing support for MP, we would not have achieved this. So thank you HDz for once again making MP the best place to join a HDzeta Group Buy.

• ★ Administrators ★

@45Caliber ? Wonder Woman is so beautiful ?, I'm looking forward to my own and matching number for the Single and Boxset, this must be Heaven?

@DodgyDave I love Hub shipping, I love the same number with Boxset, I love MP GB, I love HDZeta they are my favorite ?

13 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I'm looking forward to my own and matching number for the Single and Boxset, this must be Heaven

I didn't even know this was doable, TBH. Yet here they are!

4 hours ago, DParadigm said:

@45Caliber, great haul as always. I can't wait to get mine. 

@DodgyDave, thanks for that note. It is very informational.

Should be very soon. Our friend @Masterblaster has been hard at work getting all the copies out!

11 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Should be very soon. Our friend @Masterblaster has been hard at work getting all the copies out!

Actually, it is out for delivery today, and I meant I can't wait to go home to get the hands on LOL.

And, I agree I didn't know if this was doable, and it was very good thought because I totally forgot single lenti is not in boxset lol

22 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

This place and the amazing community here continues to Amaze me every single day with how absolutely incredible the people who take care of all of us PSYCHOS are. Truly a place for friends and collectors alike. Long live MPs!

41 minutes ago, ksosk said:

The grey strip across the top of the Rogue One fs keeps making me think that is a box with a cover that open

It's actually a creased corner where there's also a small tear in the wrap. Unfortunately you don't get MP quality control when you order direct. You also seem to get numbers near the very end of the run. That's why I'll be getting my BF HUB from now on. More for @Masterblaster QC than the # (though I've been getting sucked into that thanks to MP too).

59 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Thank you MP for helping me add these 2 stunning new editions: Rogue One Blufans Full Slip (first of 2 editions) and KimchiDVD Blade Runner 2049 Lenticular Steelbooks.

Rogue One - Blufans Exclusive Full Slip Steelbook - FrontRogue One - Blufans Exclusive Full Slip Steelbook - Back
Rogue One - Blufans Exclusive Full Slip Steelbook - Spine
Blade Runner 2049 - KimchiDVD Lenticular Steelbook - FrontBlade Runner 2049 - KimchiDVD Lenticular Steelbook - Back
Blade Runner 2049 - KimchiDVD Lenticular Steelbook - Spine

@ksosk

Can't wait for my DL to arrive, but that full slip is just gorgeous!

How's that lenti in person? I snagged the full slip myself

2 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Can't wait for my DL to arrive, but that full slip is just gorgeous!

How's that lenti in person? I snagged the full slip myself

I've been a big fan of the last few BF full slips I've received. The Kimchi lentis are always good, but I've not the biggest fan of the bunch of people photoshopped together lenti. I'd prefer a nice cityscape or action scene. I like steelbook variants though so I was already planning on getting the Best Buy steel with the Full Slip art.

Archived