IGNORED

.45 Group Buy Hauls

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

beaitiful! I got caught up in moving funds otherwise I'd have snagged one myself. :)

I woudn't rain on anyone's parade because it's obviously a matter of preference, but I like the movie more than I liked the editions really. This was the better of the 2 for me, but I'd like it more without the writing on the back.

29 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I woudn't rain on anyone's parade because it's obviously a matter of preference, but I like the movie more than I liked the editions really. This was the better of the 2 for me, but I'd like it more without the writing on the back.

yes I can understand that, however a premium release for a not super popular release is nice alone

10 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

This was actually my first BB, though I wouldn't have minded scoring The Shallows too. 1f642.png Shipping direct to US is brutal unless I buy a bunch of stuff, which is rare.

I know about that shipping from other countries to buddy, really is brutal :( I'll keep my eye on others from BB's for you too ;)

1 hour ago, Rograt said:

That truly is a stunning edition buddy!

It really is a beauty! 

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Schindler's List is one of my all time favourite movies.  

I hope that doesn't come across in a sick way.  

I'm looking forward to the Leather wrapped version.  

I know what you mean. It's a great film. I'm saving my pennies for the Leather Ghost in the Shell & Blade Runner Box. ?

• ★ Administrators ★

@45Caliber that looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait to get the boxset, now the wait will be more painfull because I know how cool it looks. How is the feel of the actual product.

Are you also getting the box? Maybe I should have bought this as well (I know it is inside the box, but it simply looks awesome. @Hatori look above!

20 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber that looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait to get the boxset, now the wait will be more painfull because I know how cool it looks. How is the feel of the actual product.

Are you also getting the box? Maybe I should have bought this as well (I know it is inside the box, but it simply looks awesome. @Hatori look above!

It's a high quality product @extantsrevenge all the materials are quite sturdy and every element on the slip is embossed, right down to the Universal and Blu-Ray logos.

This one won't have a box, it's a leather case. I didn't go for it because I just had to many other things to pay for this quarter and as much as I love the film, it's not one I rewatch frequently.

On 2/14/2018 at 3:47 PM, Rograt said:

Awesome @45Caliber! I got mine the other day too to add to my other BB's :)  I'm fortunate I'm in a good position to buy direct from them so I can pre order from Filmarena's website

Did you open this (American Made)? I had the Zavvi 4K steelbook and I was just going to swap that in, but it seems the collector cards are inside the BB steelbook, so I have to open that too. What a drag, was going to sell that one sealed.

7 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Did you open this (American Made)? I had the Zavvi 4K steelbook and I was just going to swap that in, but it seems the collector cards are inside the BB steelbook, so I have to open that too. What a drag, was going to sell that one sealed.

Sorry buddy never open anything keep everything sealed.

Archived