IGNORED

.45 Group Buy Hauls

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now the Groups Buys gonna start rolling in, and by rolling I mean trickling. Here's today's arrival; totally unannounced, which was exciting.  The Novamedia Exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy Lenticular.

Thank you MP GB Team for helping me secure this fantastic edition! Now I need to get my hands on FS A too!

Novamedia Exclusive - Guardians of the Galaxy - FrontNovamedia Exclusive - Guardians of the Galaxy - BackNovamedia Exclusive - Guardians of the Galaxy - Spine

@atomicblonde

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I've fallen behind on posting these last couple because other things have been keeping me busy around here, but I wanted to take a minute to thank the MP Team for these Group Buy arrivals before more show today! I received the Alien: Covenant Lenti A from Manta Lab and the Guardians of the Galaxy V2 Double Lenti from Blufans.

Alien: Covenant - Manta Lab Lenticular A Steelbook - FrontAlien: Covenant - Manta Lab Lenticular A Steelbook - BackAlien: Covenant - Manta Lab Lenticular A Steelbook - Spine

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Blufans Double Lenticular Steelbook - FrontGuardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Blufans Double Lenticular Steelbook - BackGuardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Blufans Double Lenticular Steelbook - Spine

@DodgyDave @Masterblaster @Scary Hair @ukade2327 @Benoit46 @atomicblonde @ksosk @scrface87 @extantsrevenge

37 minutes ago, ksosk said:

That looks like jealousy @Benoit46 haha

You've seen @Benoit46's shelves, right!?

20 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

Good Stuffs @45Caliber. How do you like Alien Manta Lab Lenti? 

I think it's the best of the lot. I only have this and the Full Slip (which I picked up in a restock). The other lenti bothers me because at no point does David square off with a Xenomorph!

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

such great pictures help with the waiting

Thanks Extant! I'm no @ukade2327 or @ksosk with the pics, but I do my best!

A big thanks to the Media Psychos Group Buy team (@DodgyDave @Masterblaster @ukade2327 @Benoit46) for helping me to secure these fine additions, The KimchiDVD Rougue One One-Click and the HDZeta Silver Edition of The Mummy.

Rogue One - KimchiDVD Exclusive Steelbook - FrontRogue One - KimchiDVD Exclusive Steelbook - BackRogue One - KimchiDVD Exclusive Steelbook - Spine

The Mummy - HDZeta Silver Steelbook - FrontThe Mummy - HDZeta Silver Steelbook - RearThe Mummy - HDZeta Silver Steelbook - Spine

And a very special thank you to @Scary Hair for helping me secure The Shallows, The Kingsman and The Thing steelbooks from HMV as well as The French Connection and Cabin Fever from Zavvi!

The Shallows - HMV Steelbook - FrontThe Shallows - HMV Steelbook - BackThe Shallows - HMV Steelbook - Spine

Kingsman: The Secret Service - HMV Steelbook - FrontKingsman: The Secret Service - HMV Steelbook - BackKingsman: The Secret Service - HMV Steelbook - Spine

The Thing - Arrow Films Steelbook - FrontThe Thing - Arrow Films Steelbook - BackThe Thing - Arrow Films Steelbook - Spine

The French Connection - Zavvi Steelbook - SpineThe French Connection - Zavvi Steelbook - BackThe French Connection - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

Cabin Fever - Zavvi Steelbook - BackCabin Fever - Zavvi Steelbook - SpineCabin Fever - Zavvi Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde @ksosk @scrface87 @extantsrevenge

Archived