• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you to @ksosk for helping me to get these couple of Glow-in-the-Dark Black Panther and Thor Funko Bobble-Heads. The Thor one is exclusive to Asia and the Black Panther one was a Target exclusive that's already pricey on Ebay. I don't normally collect them, but I wanted these ones. He also spared me from having to get a boring old reissue of Forrest Gump by having the better parts of a Blufans OAB edition he was willing to part with.

Thor and Black Panther - Funko Glow-in-the-Dark Bobble-heads - Media Psychos

Forrest Gump - Blufans OAB Steelbook - Slip Front - Media PsychosForrest Gump - Blufans OAB Steelbook - Slip Back - Media PsychosForrest Gump - Blufans OAB Steelbook - Slip Spine - Media PsychosForrest Gump - Blufans OAB Steelbook - Front - Media PsychosForrest Gump - Blufans OAB Steelbook - Back - Media PsychosForrest Gump - Blufans OAB Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

48 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

His a good egg that @extantsrevenge.  

Salt of the earth.  :)  

Love that Forrest Gump issue.  I wonder if it's the same one that's in my Blufans briefcase.  

@extantsrevenge is indeed and so is @ksosk. ?

It is, in fact from the briefcase. He wanted the stuff and I wanted a steel. 

56 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

@extantsrevenge is indeed and so is @ksosk. 1f600.png

It is, in fact from the briefcase. He wanted the stuff and I wanted a steel. 

@ksosk is a great person!  Even though he/she is the only person whose never at least told me his/her first name and told me to call him/her KS.  :D:D:D  

I;m going to start calling him/her Anon from now on.   ?

• ★ Administrators ★
51 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

@ksosk is a great person!  Even though he/she is the only person whose never at least told me his/her first name and told me to call him/her KS.  :D:D:D  

I;m going to start calling him/her Anon from now on.   1f602.png

The GREAT REVEAL ....

tenor.gif?itemid=6017536

KS represents Kim San! But when I said that, people usually call me Kim, so I abbrev to KS instead ?

A huge thank you to @FN-2187 for his movie poster give-away offer. By all rights, I don't deserve this because I didn't read the rules and just jumped on the thread when I saw the posters listed. However, thanks to the generosity of my friend and fellow horror movie lover, @atomicblonde I was able to get it anyways. She beat me in requesting it properly, but still offered to pass it to me because she's cool like that.

To anyone else wanting to get one of the posters being offered, I highly recommend reading the rules first! Thanks again to both of you. ?

Also, I know this isn't a special edition, but I still thought it belonged in member help.

FullSizeRender 1062

10 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Nice thing for @atomicblonde to do!

Where do you plan on putting it @45Caliber.   

I scooped 2 but he's holding them for me until I accumulate a few to save on shipping. 

It was! I don't know just yet, but probably in my office. I actually don't have many horror posters, but a lot of superhero stuff for the little one.

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

A huge thank you to @FN-2187 for his movie poster give-away offer. By all rights, I don't deserve this because I didn't read the rules and just jumped on the thread when I saw the posters listed. However, thanks to the generosity of my friend and fellow horror movie lover, @atomicblonde I was able to get it anyways. She beat me in requesting it properly, but still offered to pass it to me because she's cool like that.

To anyone else wanting to get one of the posters being offered, I highly recommend reading the rules first! Thanks again to both of you. 1f600.png

Also, I know this isn't a special edition, but I still thought it belonged in member help.

FullSizeRender 1062

Good stuff. And the poster is nothing scary for the little one :D

A big thank you to @extantsrevenge for helping me with these couple items. Now that I've got all my favorite horror steels, I'm going after premiums and FAC's Don't Breathe edition is the first. Also, I wanted an edition of The Terminator to couple with the forthcoming FAC T2 release. The Black Barons edition won't necessarily match, but it was my favorite of what's been released.

Don't Breathe - Film Arena Collection (FAC) Steelbook - Front - Media PsychosDon't Breathe - Film Arena Collection (FAC) Steelbook - Back - Media PsychosDon't Breathe - Film Arena Collection (FAC) Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

The Terminator - Black Barons Steelbook - Front - Media PsychosThe Terminator - Black Barons Steelbook - Back - Media Psychos
The Terminator - Black Barons Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Archived