TFA1.thumb.jpg.426268b3da75a421ae6d3b631d460743.jpg59b957477ac01_FullSizeRender49.thumb.jpg.23dd51ae2e1c2e12c9d29c2f68760443.jpg59b95768525d9_FullSizeRender48.thumb.jpg.8679df2a49d40df14047d036bee84620.jpg 

Just received this beauty from our very own @Masterblaster and am thrilled to have had the chance to get a copy months later. The funny thing is, my Kylo Ren double lent just went out from Blufans today and I ordered that way back when. I know, they had an audit and whatnot, but I’m still going to state for the record that John ships much faster than Blufans! I'm also thrilled that the SCF4s I bought for it fit perfectly.

:Kaboomm:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/14/2017 at 12:08, 45Caliber said:

JW1A.thumb.jpg.7ff243e13cc299eac6b10c320a08380d.jpgJW2A.thumb.jpg.a1baf54ff2de55517d9ce742dfcd29c9.jpg59b9873674978_FullSizeRender55.thumb.jpg.6cc511badaed1b6cd53ed9ef29d6f150.jpg59b987403c25b_FullSizeRender65.thumb.jpg.0a2bbbcd8e6337892cc96688c25701ef.jpg59b98706b20df_FullSizeRender56.thumb.jpg.be3216fda4bbb68890cc445eac46bb23.jpg59b9875300659_FullSizeRender63.thumb.jpg.776edc1ae090333d72ba48e5cb051d43.jpg

I have @Masterblaster to thank yet again for these 2 lovely new additions to my shelves. It was great to be able to acquire them, together even!

First steel edition is a true classic, and becoming rarer by the minute as its usually lenti's that are always on sale on places like eBay

Awards

17 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

First steel edition is a true classic, and becoming rarer by the minute as its usually lenti's that are always on sale on places like eBay

I really liked the colors on JW2 so, of course, had to get 1 to match. They're kind of swimming in SBC SCF4s tho. Guess I'll need to get some SCF2s next order. Champagne problems…

1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

I really liked the colors on JW2 so, of course, had to get 1 to match. They're kind of swimming in SBC SCF4s tho. Guess I'll need to get some SCF2s next order. Champagne problems…

Ive yet to put any of my slipped steels into plastic cases lol. All my bare ones are though, in SC2's which are nice and tight

Awards

On 8/14/2017 at 1:08 PM, psychoscot said:

Ive yet to put any of my slipped steels into plastic cases lol. All my bare ones are though, in SC2's which are nice and tight

It's mostly just because my shelves are temporary and ganky. Didn't want to buy anything more substantial until after we move in the near future. They won't do much from a good enough drop, but I'm keeping the steels on the bottom she

1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

It's mostly just because my shelves are temporary and ganky. Didn't want to buy anything more substantial until after we move in the near future. They won't do much from a good enough drop, but I'm keeping the steels on the bottom shelf.

Yeah I have mine in a strong glass bookcase with doors so no real need for extra protection on them "at the moment"

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was able to get these guys thanks to our friend @Masterblaster: HDZeta Suicide Squad Boxet Exclusive lenticular, a KimchiDVD Iron Man Lenticular Edition, the Future Shop Mondo X Drive Steelbook and the Novamedia Choice Fullslip Edition of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Suicide Squad - HDZeta Gold Lenticular Steelbook - FrontSuicide Squad - HDZeta Gold Lenticular Steelbook - BackSuicide Squad - HDZeta Gold Lenticular Steelbook - Spine

Iron Man - KimchiDVD Lenticular Steelbook - FrontIron Man - KimchiDVD Lenticular Steelbook - BackIron Man - KimchiDVD Lenticular Steelbook - Spine

Drive - Future Shop Mondo X Steelbook - FrontDrive - Future Shop Mondo X Steelbook - BackDrive - Future Shop Mondo X Steelbook - Spine

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Novamedia Choice Full Slip Steelbook - FrontStar Wars: The Force Awakens - Novamedia Choice Full Slip Steelbook - BackStar Wars: The Force Awakens - Novamedia Choice Full Slip Steelbook - Spine

Also a special thank you to both @ukade2327 and @Scary Hair for helping get this guy to my door, Arrow Video's The Thing Special Edition Full Slip. I suppose I should also thank @Masterblaster for not stealing it when it passed through his hands. ?

The Thing - Arrow Video Scanavo Full Slip - FrontThe Thing - Arrow Video Scanavo Full Slip - BackThe Thing - Arrow Video Scanavo Full Slip - Spine

@atomicblonde @ksosk

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017 at 4:12 PM, hdblueman said:

@45Caliber some stunning editions, thanks for sharing pictures.  I had The Thing on pre-order but cancelled due to finances and kept my steelbook order.  Might track the special edition fullslip down in the New Year though as it looks so cool. 

I got lucky as I'd missed the Thing SE initially, but someone had an extra.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to thank @Masterblaster for his help in sourcing this Kimchi Full Slip edition of Captain AmericaL The First Avenger after I waited too long to try joining the Group Buy.

Captain America: The First Avenger - Kimchi Full Slip A - FrontCaptain America: The First Avenger - Kimchi Full Slip A - BackCaptain America: The First Avenger - Kimchi Full Slip A - Spine

Also a very special thanks to @Benoit46 for helping me get A Clockwork Orange, Wall-E and Wonder Woman from FNAC. One of the reasons I wanted this specific edition of Wonder Woman is that it's the 1st steelbook I've seen that has both 3D and UltraHD logos on the spine, which is pretty cool IMO. Also, it has the OST!

A Clockwork Orange- FNAC Steelbook - FrontA Clockwork Orange- FNAC Steelbook - BackA Clockwork Orange- FNAC Steelbook - SpineWall-E - FNAC Steelbook - FrontWall-E - FNAC Steelbook - BackWall-E - FNAC Steelbook - SpineWonder Woman - FNAC Steelbook - FrontWonder Woman - FNAC Steelbook - BackWonder Woman - FNAC Steelbook - Spine

@atomicblonde @ksosk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived