• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

@45Caliber I haven't seen la la land is it really that good?

It really depends on your tolerance for musicals. When I was a kid my mother took me a a lot of live ones and I watched quite a few classic ones, Man of La Mancha, West Side Story, Camelot and stuff like that. That said, I don't seek out musical now, but I also don't mind them. This one was very well staged and filmed and has a lot to do with jazz (director of Whiplash), so I enjoyed it. The part that turned me off to it initially is the romance aspect, but there's a good dynamic with them early on.

10 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I wasnt that BvS box now so bad, so thanks, we are even now lol

I rewatched it again and reaffirmed I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but I felt like I needed it for the universe. Man, Jesse Eisenberg is cringe-worthy as Lex Luthor. It has to be one of the worst casting choices ever. I'll probably just keep the 2 editions and sell the box + special pack.

3 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

@45Caliber Let me know when you do, I very much may like to take those off your hands to go with my batman and justice league box sets this year, I'm in hunt of a copy of the lenti slip as well at some point to go inside, so let me know

The exclusive lenti was the main thing I wanted the box for and I would keep the DL for the 3D. I won't miss the box, though. I'll probably sell my JL too.

10 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

The exclusive lenti was the main thing I wanted the box for and I would keep the DL for the 3D. I won't miss the box, though. I'll probably sell my JL too.

Keep me in mind for that too, if I don't have an extreme desire for all that's included in the box I may just get 1 copy if you do get rid of the box, want that wonder women at some point if I can find it too, I'd like a shelf with all the dc boxes lined up in my life

16 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks you so much for pointing that out, someone who understands me 1f44d.png I hated that performance so much.

OH HE was awful for sure, so was doomsday. Sadly I'm a bat-nerd though. ALL I took from that movie was an acceptance to see a solo batfleck movie with a more open mind, especially when bens script pointed to ,post of the movie taking place in arkham! Now look at the garbage they are going to feed us, and possible jake gyllenhaal taking over are you serious, just no.

8 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Keep me in mind for that too, if I don't have an extreme desire for all that's included in the box I may just get 1 copy if you do get rid of the box, want that wonder women at some point if I can find it too, I'd like a shelf with all the dc boxes lined up in my life

I want to try to maintain a number, but that doesn't mean I want to keep everything! Sorry though, that Wonder Woman's staying put.

5 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

OH HE was awful for sure, so was doomsday. Sadly I'm a bat-nerd though. ALL I took from that movie was an acceptance to see a solo batfleck movie with a more open mind, especially when bens script pointed to ,post of the movie taking place in arkham! Now look at the garbage they are going to feed us, and possible jake gyllenhaal taking over are you serious, just no.

I had just rewatched Man of Steel before this and that is a way better movie. I had hoped the Ultimate Cut would make BvS better, but I didn't recall that much being different from what I'd seen in the theater. Like Suicide Squad, I like the idea a lot more than the execution.

11 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I want to try to maintain a number, but that doesn't mean I want to keep everything! Sorry though, that Wonder Woman's staying put.

I had just rewatched Man of Steel before this and that is a way better movie. I had hoped the Ultimate Cut would make BvS better, but I didn't recall that much being different from what I'd seen in the theater. Like Suicide Squad, I like the idea a lot more than the execution.

I Just could not like anything about suicide squad, deadshot gets a pass

• ★ Administrators ★
42 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Now look at the garbage they are going to feed us, and possible jake gyllenhaal taking over are you serious, just no.

Please tell me that is no true, Jake Gyllenhaal as Batman ? I really wonder what is going on backstage at Warner. Ben and Geoff Johns were supposed to write a Batman Film and then everything changed and it looks like they have no plan for the DC Movie Universe anymore at all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 11:05 PM, 45Caliber said:

Thank you yet again to @ksosk for helping me source the Wonder Woman 4K Double Lenti from Manta Lab after I missed out on it.

Wonder Woman - Manta Lab Double Lenticular 4K Steelbook - FrontWonder Woman - Manta Lab Double Lenticular 4K Steelbook - RearWonder Woman - Manta Lab Double Lenticular 4K Steelbook - Spine

Really nice design on this one! I think I prefer the HDZeta design, but I won't lie...I wish the HDZeta included 4K too! Though I obviously can't complain since mine was free haha ?

Awards

23 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Really nice design on this one! I think I prefer the HDZeta design, but I won't lie...I wish the HDZeta included 4K too! Though I obviously can't complain since mine was free haha 1f602.png

The box exclusive is 4K. That's generally how HDZ has been doing it when a 4K disc is available.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I edited your link, so it would lead to the release topic, instead of the GB request

Ooops, thanks for catching that! ?

20 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I got the last copy at my local Media Markt recently

As is sometimes the case, the timing of the GB wasn't great for me. KS to the rescue!

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

As is sometimes the case, the timing of the GB wasn't great for me. KS to the rescue!

I know what you mean, sometimes I don't go for an edition, because it is not a priority and I can't spend the money and later on I end up buying it anyway ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I received these fantastic editions from our friend @Masterblaster. The 2 Drive editions are mediabooks from Pretz Media and the Neon Demon is a steelbook edition from @STEELARCHIVE. Just to be able to get a hold of such a stunning and rare item as the Neon Demon makes me feel truly privileged to be a part of this community.

Drive - Pretz Media Mediabook C - Front - Media PsychosDrive - Pretz Media Mediabook C - Back - Media PsychosDrive - Pretz Media Mediabook C- Spine - Media Psychos

Drive - Pretz Media Mediabook B - Front - Media PsychosDrive - Pretz Media Mediabook B - Back - Media PsychosDrive - Pretz Media Mediabook B - Spine - Media Psychos

The Neon Demon - Steelarchive Steelbook - Front - Media PsychosThe Neon Demon - Steelarchive Steelbook - Back - Media PsychosThe Neon Demon - Steelarchive Steelbook - Spine - Media Psychos

Archived