IGNORED

Donnie Darko (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Studio Canal) (Plaion Pictures Exclusive) [Germany]

ShadowWarrior

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

How many USA members want a Donnie Darko edition (and which one)? I can either update the Plaion GB that's running, or add manually if it's only a couple.

@Gary K @Reagh

I'd take a box set if you're still taking orders.  FYI, I couldn't find the Plaion GB anywhere.  Just looking in the wrong place probably.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I'd take a box set if you're still taking orders.  FYI, I couldn't find the Plaion GB anywhere.  Just looking in the wrong place probably.

this is the GB @deckard99 is referring to, currently running for Reservoir dogs, but there’s nothing to do until he lets us know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gary K said:

this is the GB @deckard99 is referring to, currently running for Reservoir dogs, but there’s nothing to do until he lets us know.

Thanks Gary.  I'm already in on that one for Reservoir Dogs.  What are your thoughts on the Night of the Living Dead Plaion.  Just looked at it and the extras look great.  I'm assuming all three of these will end up in one GB?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Thanks Gary.  I'm already in on that one for Reservoir Dogs.  What are your thoughts on the Night of the Living Dead Plaion.  Just looked at it and the extras look great.  I'm assuming all three of these will end up in one GB?

Was just comparing the extras to the criterion 4K I just ordered.   Seems to be some additional stuff here so I may get the steel.  

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

@deckard99 Any chance we can make The Outsiders and/or Mulholland Dr part of this Plaion order?  Or is that getting too complicated and adding too much on your end?

Thanks for considering.

I'm sure we can accommodate those. I'm thinking of the best way to handle it. I'll let you guys know soon.  

• Like 2