IGNORED

Cine Museum Bram Stoker's Dracula (Cine Museum Art #39) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

R1s1ngs0n

3 hours ago, Martyn said:

“I have crossed oceans of time to find you...”

...is what will be said when this finally drops into our collections, but.....yes please!  I’m in.

Fudge, I was literally driving in debating whether I should get the new steel or just wait for a possible premium. And now I can get the premium…in 2030!

• Haha 7

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Bram Stoker's Dracula (Cine Museum Art #39) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy] 
The premium edition of Dracula CMA #39 and Fright Night CMA #38, will be slightly different from usual due to the limited availability of steelbooks provided by the Italian distributor of the film.

A classic Combo Box Set will be made, but with some variations inside.

We will give you new updates soon!

298212694_428189512659689_2241370093171526304_n.thumb.jpg.4dc40818d8925a741fe911ac017d18eb.jpg
Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA - CMA#39 (4K UHD + Blu Ray)
WWA Steelbook

Limited 300 copies

The second project of the ART line with Lenticular Box will be Bram Stoker's Dracula - CMA # 39.

The number of copies available will be extremely limited and only the Box Set version will be made.
Many surprises in the special contents inside and an exclusive Full Slip made by Bruno Illustration and a special internal box with ART style!

Happy Sunday to all collectors and supporters of the Cine-Museum ART line

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

3 minutes ago, Hecko said:

WWA Steelbook

Limited 300 copies

The second project of the ART line with Lenticular Box will be Bram Stoker's Dracula - CMA # 39.

The number of copies available will be extremely limited and only the Box Set version will be made.
Many surprises in the special contents inside and an exclusive Full Slip made by Bruno Illustration and a special internal box with ART style!

Dracula, lost boys, blade, fright night, it's clear the passion of CM for the vampires 😆

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Hecko said:

WWA Steelbook

Limited 300 copies

Wow only 300 copies. These sets are getting more and more limited. I hope I can snag one though. The lenticular on this and Fright Night looks amazing. 

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Hecko said:

WWA Steelbook

Limited 300 copies

Amazing lenticular effect!  Love what they’ve done with Fright Night and now this.    These are a must buy!

Ice Cream Fist Bump GIF

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...