IGNORED

Cine Museum The Lost Boys (Cine Museum Art #35) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

ShadowWarrior

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, waxenol said:

Yea. Cinemuseum has a LOT of planned releases😅

Jaws and OUATIH are shipping now. Suicide Squad and The Thing next month. The Creep Show and Antichrist mediabooks too. And Exorcist should be this year. That’s pretty damn good if you ask me!

• Like 8

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, waxenol said:

What wait what... we're not allowed to poke fun at Cinemuseum around here anymore?😜

Happy Italian GIF

Nah, it’s allowed. They’ve been beaten up a lot over the last couple of years (since COVID began) and deservedly so. But CM has made a lot of changes and we’re finally seeing the results (more and faster releases) so I hope that will be recognized soon. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Jaws and OUATIH are shipping now. Suicide Squad and The Thing next month. The Creep Show and Antichrist mediabooks too. And Exorcist should be this year. That’s pretty damn good if you ask me!

Ordered the boxset of IT Part 2 (with slots for part 1 and the tv version) 2 years ago. Still waiting on that one....

F7274050-31B3-49F7-874A-B3256D6D1DF5.jpeg.6ce4a26f87b76ab212bd8ff2b74968a0.jpeg

• Like 3

Awards

On 8/4/2022 at 3:34 PM, Reagh said:

Cinemuseum is easily my favorite premium retailer. They just take a very long time to complete projects. A lot of the delays are understandable with the Covid lockdowns and such. But at least they keep the customers updated with social media posts or by answering emails. I’m really looking forward to this release. OC all the way on this one. 

On a more sour note, I still don’t have my Goonies OC. Ordered direct in October of last year.  BUT 

the lost boys 80s GIF

keep in mind one very important thing: in addition to the covid issue, the delays are also due to non-compliant materials, they check every single detail so that everything is perfect, if not, they reprint again, it happened that they had some corrected errors 3 times in a row, the fault is not theirs, but those who take care of the prints, unfortunately in Italy there is only one specific company for the printing of particular materials that make up these premium editions used by them, if they are wrong, they cannot rely on to others, but they just have to wait, that's the reason for many delays.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Simone said:

keep in mind one very important thing: in addition to the covid issue, the delays are also due to non-compliant materials, they check every single detail so that everything is perfect, if not, they reprint again, it happened that they had some corrected errors 3 times in a row, the fault is not theirs, but those who take care of the prints, unfortunately in Italy there is only one specific company for the printing of particular materials that make up these premium editions used by them, if they are wrong, they cannot rely on to others, but they just have to wait, that's the reason for many delays.

Nice to hear the attention to detail, but where was this for The Grinch edition.  I assume you saw the wording on the back of that one.

9 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Nice to hear the attention to detail, but where was this for The Grinch edition.  I assume you saw the wording on the back of that one.

in the last live on their facebook page, they talked about that mistake, they clearly said that. they could not do anything, because it was a mistake made directly on the sleeve, and they also clearly said that correcting that mistake would be equivalent to taking the cinemuseum and closing it, because it would consist in printing all the sleeves again, thus leading to a great waste economic.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Simone said:

in the last live on their facebook page, they talked about that mistake, they clearly said that. they could not do anything, because it was a mistake made directly on the sleeve, and they also clearly said that correcting that mistake would be equivalent to taking the cinemuseum and closing it, because it would consist in printing all the sleeves again, thus leading to a great waste economic.

Thanks for the info.  Fortunately, it was one of the less sought after releases, but customers do expect better in the future.  The creativity and designs for Cinemuseum are fantastic, but if a customer pays good money for a CM release it is expected there will be no errors in the wording or other printing errors when the final product is sent.  Hopefully, they can make up for it in the future by releasing amazing editions without errors.

1 minute ago, Boilersteel said:

Thanks for the info.  Fortunately, it was one of the less sought after releases, but customers do expect better in the future.  The creativity and designs for Cinemuseum are fantastic, but if a customer pays good money for a CM release it is expected there will be no errors in the wording or other printing errors when the final product is sent.  Hopefully, they can make up for it in the future by releasing amazing editions without errors.

unfortunately I don't know how it could have happened, since from what I know, they always get a prototype sent first to see the result before going to final printing, but from what I know, they have also changed supplier, since one of the first that they had, made many mistakes, maybe the thing is connected. however, if the final result is excellent, I will always be willing to wait a few more months if necessary.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Hillarious that 80% of the posts on this thread are not related to The Lost Boys 😄.  Maybe this should just be called the CM miscellaneous thread.  Just kidding.  Thank goodness for the moderators.  Once again The Lost Boys CM release looks like a very nice release from CM with gorgeous artwork!

hope in the pre roder soon

• Like 2

ANNND I was just about to put in a request w/ @ksosk for BN to do this (especially since that new steelbook that was just released isn't all that great); however...

this release by CineMuseum does look berry, berry nice... Why, OH WHY(???) isn't the Full Slip the Lenticular (that Back Cover w/ the Neon Sign drops Fang, Baybeeee!!!)??? Hmmmmmm... incisions, decisions, decisions... 

• Haha 2

Awards