IGNORED

Brotherhood of the Wolf (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Collector's Edition Steelbook) [France]

CAYENNE-FAHRER

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I've had this on my watchlist for a while. Is it any good? Anybody a fan of it?

I’d like to know more about this film also! 😉

Set in 1765, during the reign of Louis XV, an epic adventure based in part on a well-known French legend. In a rural province of France, a mysterious creature is leaving a trail of mutilated corpses across the countryside, savagely killing scores of women and children. Unseen, possessed of enormous strength and a seemingly near-human intelligence, the beast has eluded capture for years. Desperate to end the growing unrest of the populace, the King sends in a renowned scientist and his Haudenosaunee blood brother, an unconventional team whose combined methods and capabilities may finally bring the beast down. But what these men find, when finally confronted with the true nature of the beast, is more shocking than anyone could have anticipated.

• Like 2

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Brotherhood of the Wolf (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Collector's Edition Steelbook) [France]
  • 8 months later...