IGNORED

Jurassic World Ultimate Collection (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

On 6/9/2022 at 4:27 PM, ShadowWarrior said:

Jurassic World Ultimate Collection (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: October 24, 2022

Price: £119,99

Purchase Link: ZAVVI

13881551-4534964570073426.jpg

Was originally planning on getting it but after watching Dominion not so sure 

It bugs me that Jurassic Park isn’t red instead like Jurassic Park 3 than have that one be a silver color.

JP’s primary color has always been red and the JP 3’s has always had a silver/metal color association especially in physical media. 

It would look much better overall, the yellow color for the JP is a major drawback imo 

5 minutes ago, CarbonizedMando said:

Was originally planning on getting it but after watching Dominion not so sure 

It bugs me that Jurassic Park isn’t red instead like Jurassic Park 3 than have that one be a silver color.

JP’s primary color has always been red and the JP 3’s has always had a silver/metal color association especially in physical media. 

It would look much better overall, the yellow color for the JP is a major drawback imo 

can of blood?

basil xD 

3 minutes ago, CarbonizedMando said:

Fair enough lol

It’s just a weird color choice

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

no agreed for what its worth i pre ordered this but not so sure atm.

but way i look at it 6 films £20 a pop and in the tin and got 4k and blu so cheap enough for that alone really.

i doubt they will make another complete set like this.

there is a seperate dominion steel on its on but completely different art so its either buy that or this

and i dont own any of them atm and my ocd is my pain

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

no agreed for what its worth i pre ordered this but not so sure atm.

but way i look at it 6 films £20 a pop and in the tin and got 4k and blu so cheap enough for that alone really.

i doubt they will make another complete set like this.

there is a seperate dominion steel on its on but completely different art so its either buy that or this

and i dont own any of them atm and my ocd is my pain

Yeah I’m still on the fence, the price is fair for what it is 

Wish there was some photos of the backs but I can almost guarantee they will be plain but we shall see 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sidewinder said:

Arrgh I hesitated and now it appears to be sold out! 😔 Hopefully there's a restock like there was with the LOTR/Hobbit zavvi sets. I didn't expect this one to sell out so quickly.

I’ve kinda learned to just pre order then can change it if don’t want it when gets closer to the date. I ordered when saw it say this but you never know with zavvi might come back in stock with people changing there orders.248927A6-8B1B-46FA-B200-4D7EE59D17EA.thumb.jpeg.3dff653f2afab8166707314919a62bfb.jpeg

Edited by Hecko
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sidewinder said:

Arrgh I hesitated and now it appears to be sold out! 😔 Hopefully there's a restock like there was with the LOTR/Hobbit zavvi sets. I didn't expect this one to sell out so quickly.

Me too, him & hawed to long! 😔 

@Sidewinder tag me if you see it back in stock if you do not mind, thanks! 🙌

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sidewinder said:

Golden rule no.1 pre-order everything as it comes up even if on the fence you can cancel upto 1 week of release usually without being charged

I learnt that lesson many years ago I usually never miss out

Top tip number 2

If is still available to pre-order 1 week before hand it usually be hanging around a while and price drop with come but that one can be a gamble

So cancel if you feeling lucky or can live without it

Hope it helps

Basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Basil said:

Golden rule no.1 pre-order everything as it comes up even if on the fence you can cancel upto 1 week of release usually without being charged

I learnt that lesson many years ago I usually never miss out

Top tip number 2

If is still available to pre-order 1 week before hand it usually be hanging around a while and price drop with come but that one can be a gamble

So cancel if you feeling lucky or can live without it

Hope it helps

Basil 👍

Rule # 3 wait several months later and get it for half the price from Amazon IT (but buy 3 cause 2 will be damaged)

• Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
On 6/13/2022 at 9:58 AM, Hecko said:

I’ve kinda learned to just pre order then can change it if don’t want it when gets closer to the date. I ordered when saw it say this but you never know with zavvi might come back in stock with people changing there orders.248927A6-8B1B-46FA-B200-4D7EE59D17EA.thumb.jpeg.3dff653f2afab8166707314919a62bfb.jpeg

Rule #4 : NEVER believe that BS about "Highly limited,  one time only print run"

I always laugh when i read that BS ..... !

Take care

John

• Haha 8