• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
2 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

ย 

Not impressed at all. It basically confirmed what I feared, that it will be bad, only questing remaining how bad? After seeing that Trailer I simply can't imagine that I will enjoy it at all.

ย 

The Crow 94 is a Masterpiece in every aspect and this modernised attempt to cash in on the property will most likely fail. I mean Eric has now lots of tattoos, has a bad hair cut and runs around like John Wick with lots of shooting, we also got many Crows and as it looks the most generic criminals you can imagine against him ๐Ÿ˜ญ. And his voice, what is up with that, he sounds so dumb. I mean nobody is forcing me to watch this, so when it really turns out as bad as that trailer I can only blame myself.

ย 

The good thing, nobody can ever take away the greatness that is The Crow 94, no matter how many bad stuff with the same name is made (and we know it has been piling up since 94).

• Like 7

9 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

ย 

To tell the truth and shame the devil I didn't have high expectations to begin with they were quite low so I can't really say I'm disappointed. It's exactly what I expected from current day Hollywood...nothing special. At least we'll be getting the og crow on 4k soon guys. I stand by the crow should have been left alone unless done with extreme care and respect for the original.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, LeadFarmer said:

To tell the truth and shame the devil I didn't have high expectations to begin with they were quite low so I can't really say I'm disappointed. It's exactly what I expected from current day Hollywood...nothing special. At least we'll be getting the og crow on 4k soon guys. I stand by the crow should have been left alone unless done with extreme care and respect for the original.

Speaking of shame . . . Iโ€™ve never seen the original. ย So many people say good things that I considered pulling the trigger on a 4K preorder anyway, but I havenโ€™t done it yet.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Speaking of shame . . . Iโ€™ve never seen the original. ย So many people say good things that I considered pulling the trigger on a 4K preorder anyway, but I havenโ€™t done it yet.

Do yourself a favor and go for it. I think you'd like it or at least appreciate it for what it is.ย 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShadowWarrior said:

ย 

ย 

I'll watch it, but hopefully they give us a recap of the first movie. I know I watched Part One, but I have absolutely no recollection of it, it was so forgettable.ย ๐Ÿคฃย Guess I'll be keeping my expectations low for this one, and hope the eventual director's cuts fare a bit better.

• Like 4